Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, poor AJ WANTED to live!!!

And have a meal, clean house, friends & go to school.
Not cower around like hunted prey in his own home fending off savage beasts.

Question @everyone.

If the 03-04 beating incident is accurate, it is possible the poor boy had bleeding of the brain, correct? Would that cause his skull swellings? Also, I assume a beaten child cries & screams a lot, so how did they stifle him? Drugs?
Just speculation but worthy of discussion, imo.
My neighbors are very far from me, I can see their houses or see the kids outside, but not close enough to talk. But, if one tips over on his bike I can hear him loud & clear. The ‘hell hole’ is very close to other homes.
Omg, the ‘hood must be so grateful to have the adults gone forever, of course sad that it took murder to get them off the street.

So there are people saying they can hear P in the background of the 911 call saying, “He’s dead” when AF is listing places he looked for AJ. It’s about 2:10/2:12. I listened and I hear him talking but can’t be 100% sure that’s what he says. Figured I’d mention it and y’all can make your own decisions.

I can’t. Some think AJ looks perfectly fine in his haircut photo, too. I think he looks emaciated, sunken eyes, pale, gaunt with a distorted head/face.
But I do think AJ was dead the day mom went swimming, she had to get P out of the house before he asked about his big brother.

That was just stupid, too.
If one child is being abused is it not best to error on the side of caution?
Why did JC not get jail time & in lieu of incarceration do a drug court program? Drug court is not a counseling day camp group therapy where they sit & whine about how hard life is., developing a warm rapport with a woman crocheting booties, giving an occasional nod. We told them what they would & would not do, no exceptions. Adhere or go straight to jail. It was ultimately their choice. Everyone had to have a 40 hour work week, no excuses, none of the they won’t hire me because....., get a job or get to jail, stat.
We did in home curfew checks, wake up calls & they hated us.

Well, clearly you do not live in Illinois. Maybe they need some good old home training at the legislative level. Like what happens when you don't listen to your mama...or the police.

So they went to court and it was postponed until Friday? Right?

Maybe JC was in too bad of shape from detoxing to participate?

Delayed so AJ sr can shop for a real lawyer. He didn't want a public defender. Now that takes some serious cash or some mighty powerful/rich people to pay for it.
Hum.....

Listen up: hln said AJsr said “I want a REAL lawyer, when asked if he wanted a public defender.
What????? Too bad Little Andrew couldn't get a real lawyer,or father.
This means that he wants the good, hard working Illinois tax payers to foot the bill for a high priced lawyer.
Just when you think this can't get any creepier.
MOO

So they went to court and it was postponed until Friday? Right?

Maybe JC was in too bad of shape from detoxing to participate?
@1&2&3 do you mean was she too sick today?
I’m sure she’s having a real hard time with her ‘disease’.
But she’s also still getting her drugs because otherwise, I think the baby would die. Jmo. At 7+ months the baby is a hard core addict if she used most of her pregnancy. Can’t wait til the baby is born so JC can detox the jail house way.....lol. See who she beats the *advertiser censored* out of then.
(Would it not be a challenge to detox JC if she’s ingested, snorted, smoked & shot up any drug she could get her hands on. Again, way out of the bounds of county jail nursing staff.)

I can’t. Some think AJ looks perfectly fine in his haircut photo, too. I think he looks emaciated, sunken eyes, pale, gaunt with a distorted head/face.
But I do think AJ was dead the day mom went swimming, she had to get P out of the house before he asked about his big brother.

I think his head is misshaped, it happens at birth. Most infants wear a helmet at birth while the skull is, growing and it grows correctly. AJ may not have been afforded this opportunity. He was born addicted, in withdrawal and fighting for his life. Not sure if they would have used in the NICU.

I had to suck in my breath seeing that photo.
How can anyone think that is normal?

Was there a custody hearing today also?

This tweet was posted 28 minutes ago by a FOX32 reporter in court today for the preliminary hearing.

“In the custody hearing the state ordered a paternity test to prove Andrew Freund, Sr. is the father of the 4yo. May 30th at 10am is the next custody hearing and there is a no contact order for Andrew Freund, Sr. and Joann Cunningham to see the child.”@fox32news

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

ETA: In this video report from the courthouse earlier, the same reporter said that a determination would be made today if the 4 year old (P) would go to DFCS.

Link:
Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

Last edited:
What????? Too bad Little Andrew couldn't get a real lawyer,or father.
This means that he wants the good, hard working Illinois tax payers to foot the bill for a high priced lawyer.
Just when you think this can't get any creepier.
MOO

Well why not? Illinois has paid tens of dollars for his drug rehab, parenting class's, drugs and supervision for him and JC.
What the he!! should they not provide him with the best?

Interesting info for those who like to look a little deeper. Posting this link as there has been much talk about responsibilities or neglect there of with DFCS in IL. This is the last report issued and gives a break down of serious injuries and deaths of children involved in different phases of the DFSC program including cause. Most interesting is the unfounded cases as was AJ's last case if I remember correctly. It also gives narratives of cases and findings as well as complaints against DFCS workers. It's pretty detailed.
DCFS Annual Report 2019 | Child Protective Services | Child Protection

I’m only on the third case but this makes for horrific reading. People are reported and recommendations made but the accused person doesn’t follow thru or the agency conducts no follow up, LE reports deplorable home conditions and case worker says it’s fine, children are returned to blatantly unfit parents. It goes on and on...

It’s sickening to read! This whole freaking system needs revamping and streamlining! Criminals are afforded more rights than innocent children!!!!

I think his head is misshaped, it happens at birth. Most infants wear a helmet at birth while the skull is, growing and it grows correctly. AJ may not have been afforded this opportunity. He was born addicted, in withdrawal and fighting for his life. Not sure if they would have used in the NICU.

But earlier pics look normal. Even his ears (due to head swelling?) are not the same. I straightened tened the photo & used a ruler, things are off, imo.

To the 911 call, you heard P? I must listen again. Audio not so great on iPad. If P stated “he’s dead”, this is even more revolting. That would mean in their drugged stupor they most likely told P his brother died, yet went on playing games with LE. WTH?
IL doesn’t have DP, correct?

So there are people saying they can hear P in the background of the 911 call saying, “He’s dead” when AF is listing places he looked for AJ. It’s about 2:10/2:12. I listened and I hear him talking but can’t be 100% sure that’s what he says. Figured I’d mention it and y’all can make your own decisions.
I listened and heard this too. Crazzzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members