Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With every new information I keep questioning myself over and over and over again why DCFS thought AJ and P had any chance to live a semi decent life with everything we’ve learn. Mom diagnosed with Bipolar disorder too - according to one of those articles. It just keeps getting worse and I’m just baffled that the authorities did not remove these kids from the home.

They don’t ‘think’, the people doing these thing can’t think.
Remember, there’s no prerequisite for a case worker to be a good housekeeper or an upstanding citizen. We have more than a few locally that can’t take care of their biz, let alone someone else’s.....know what I mean? Moo

McHenry County animal control division 'inundated' with calls of concern over dog removed from home after AJ Freund's death

Zaleski, a spokeswoman for the county’s animal control division, on Tuesday reported that Lucy is healthy and in a safe foster home.

She said there have been “dozens” of calls about the dog, believed to be about 8 years old. Many callers are asking to adopt or help in caring for her.

The dog was examined by a veterinarian and was said to be in good health with no illness or bruising, Zaleski said. She is not yet available for adoption.

Sadly, the same can’t be said for AJ. Boxer breed is not a long living breed, she’s old, I hope she’s adopted & has love. I wish she could be with P. Surely, he’d find comfort with her. Maybe they will be reunited.

Pg 94-96

Case after case of this BS!! It takes a death for them to act!

It was about here that I had to stop and take a long break. Haven't gone back to it yet. I will though as I'm trying to get an understanding of the issue(s) in order to see how DCFS has failed and how I can help out. It's hard to help in something big like this if I don't fully understand. I'm not ignorant of child abuse as I've spent most of my adult career working in a hospital. I just want to learn from the DCFS side. It's apparent there's a big problem.

Days later, I'm still sitting here wondering wtf made JC and AF Sr. believe they could get away with all of this.

Part of me thinks they were backed into a corner, so to speak, as far as reporting AJ missing goes. Another part of me thinks they were simply buying themselves a little more time and knew it was over.

Then again, I realize not being able to understand what the thought process of these two was and being on 'this side of the fence' is a good thing. I'd never want to align myself with the rationalization of such depravity.
JMO Most addicts are experts at manipulation. Often the people that they are manipulating are also drug addicts. IMO because they can “get over” on others, they come to feel they can get away with anything. Add that to an already addled mind and you get these two idiots who probably felt pretty secure and smug. Fortunately LE are experts are wringing the truth out of monsters like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation