Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s stated the child who was wearing a pull-up had a bruise on his hip. Was this AJ or Parker? I find it weird that AJ would be wearing a pull-up.

It was AJ.

December 18, 2018 - Tuesday

• DCFS investigated another allegation of abuse and neglect by JC. AJ was temporarily removed by police, but he was returned to the home after the allegations were ruled unfounded. There was no evidence to support allegations of deplorable conditions in the home, and bruising on AJ was attributed to the dog. Another officer at the same call noted in her report that upstairs where the boys sleep a window was open and there was an overwhelming smell of feces. That same officer noticed that one of the boys, who was only wearing a pull-up diaper, had a large bruise on his hip

Yes, msm has reported Sr dressing in military attire armed with a gun. I’ll see if I can find the link. One article mentions JC was armed with a knife & pushed the fake military man down some stairs, iirc.

So many links to go thru, the article has been posted numerous times, looking as time allows.

This was stated when the grandmother had the oldest son.

It was AJ.

December 18, 2018 - Tuesday

• DCFS investigated another allegation of abuse and neglect by JC. AJ was temporarily removed by police, but he was returned to the home after the allegations were ruled unfounded. There was no evidence to support allegations of deplorable conditions in the home, and bruising on AJ was attributed to the dog. Another officer at the same call noted in her report that upstairs where the boys sleep a window was open and there was an overwhelming smell of feces. That same officer noticed that one of the boys, who was only wearing a pull-up diaper, had a large bruise on his hip

Another msm reported P was wearing a pull up.
We know how msm gets things confused.

On another note, perhaps AJ’s former foster family is seeking custody of little P, since they’ve lawyered up?
Hopefully P is young enough to love & trust his future family, forgetting his past, retaing only fond memories of his little-big brother.

Last edited:
From the Daily Mail article.
BBM

WTH?

‘After Freund was released but while Cunningham was still in jail, Summerkamp said he took her possessions to Freund's house. He said the attorney was marching around in an army uniform.

'I knew he had never been in the army but he was in dress uniform with medals and badges and everything. I can't remember whether it was a major's or a lieutenant colonel's but it was a high-ranking officer.'
This is bizarre

The message from the foster parent's lawyer made me look up an organization that WGN Radio often promotes. Seems like an organization that was formed to help kids who need short-term and long-term fostering. They many examples of how loving families are able to help, even short term in respite situations. I think this is local, Chicago, but not sure. Home | Let it Be Us - Foster Care Adoption

Another msm reported P was wearing a pull up.
We know how msm gets things confused.

On another note, perhaps AJ’s former foster family is seeking custody of little P, since they’ve lawyered up?
Hopefully P is young enough to love & trust his future family, forgetting his past, retaing only fond memories of his little-big brother.
That would nice for P. He’d have loving parents who could share memories about his big brother AJ.

What are the long-term effects of heroin use?
Repeated heroin use changes the physical structure13 and physiology of the brain, creating long-term imbalances in neuronal and hormonal systems that are not easily reversed.14,15 Studies have shown some deterioration of the brain’s white matter due to heroin use, which may affect decision-making abilities, the ability to regulate behavior, and responses to stressful situations.16-18Heroin also produces profound degrees of tolerance and physical dependence. Tolerance occurs when more and more of the drug is required to achieve the same effects. With physical dependence, the body adapts to the presence of the drug, and withdrawal symptoms occur if use is reduced abruptly.

Withdrawal may occur within a few hours after the last time the drug is taken. Symptoms of withdrawal include restlessness, muscle and bone pain, insomnia, diarrhea, vomiting, cold flashes with goose bumps ("cold turkey"), and leg movements. Major withdrawal symptoms peak between 24–48 hours after the last dose of heroin and subside after about a week. However, some people have shown persistent withdrawal signs for many months. Finally, repeated heroin use often results in heroin use disorder—a chronic relapsing disease that goes beyond physical dependence and is characterized by uncontrollable drug-seeking, no matter the consequences.19 Heroin is extremely addictive no matter how it is administered, although routes of administration that allow it to reach the brain the fastest (i.e., injection and smoking) increase the risk of developing heroin use disorder. Once a person has heroin use disorder, seeking and using the drug becomes their primary purpose in life.
What are the long-term effects of heroin use?

Thinking of song lyrics “your lights are on but you’re not home....”

Last edited:
Yes, msm has reported Sr dressing in military attire armed with a gun. I’ll see if I can find the link. One article mentions JC was armed with a knife & pushed the fake military man down some stairs, iirc.

So many links to go thru, the article has been posted numerous times, looking as time allows.
It was in the Grandmother's complaint when she was fighting to get AP.

That’s when the eldest was born. I can only imagine the hell his life was until his grandmother rescued him. I wonder if he was born addicted?

Think how devastating it was for them to see the decline in AJ, before being cut out of his life. Not to mention AJ likely clinging to the, wishing to go home, to the only home he ever had.

It was in the Grandmother's complaint when she was fighting to get AP.

I couldn't find the original 2013 complaint/petition for custody by JoAnns mother, but here’s the article with all of the details about it including the reference of Andrew Freund, Sr. dressing up in a Army uniform and JoAnn pulling a knife.

~snip

“In addition, the child witnessed violent acts between Cunningham and Freund. The couple had weekly arguments that turned violent and involved Freund shoving Cunningham and Cunningham punching Freund. During one fight, Cunningham pulled out a knife and threatened Freund and Freund pushed Cunningham down the stairs, according to the petition.

In other instances, Andrew Freund would dress up in an army uniform and walk around the home with a gun in his hand, according to Hughes' filings. The fights, the child said, frightened him and made him fear his mom would be seriously injured.”

~snip

Court Records Show History Of Neglect, Drugs For Freund's Parents

Last edited:
I’m really torn about AJ standing in a cold shower. Was this a statement referencing a normal method of punishment?
I think the beating that ultimately killed him resulted in him put to bed (they removed a child sized mattress) and he was left there, only to die, probably never checked on, or if anyone looked in, they assumed he was sleeping. In actuality, P probably discovered AJ, the next morning, attempting to wake him to play.
I think the beating was severe enough AJ could not stand in a shower & would have drowned. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy