Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The recidivism rate is outlandish. Most in our three county jurisdiction drug court wound up in prison. They could not handle normal life, schedules, responsibilities, no drugs, etc. We’d give them 90 NA meetings in 30 days, lol. Of course they’d forge their sign in sheets, like we'd never think to check. It was constant lies & BS. We didn’t follow the “you have a disease so we’re treating you as such”, we went with the “you are a criminal.....and will be treated as one.” Because, that is what they were, they robbed, stole, had vehicular accidents, child abuse charges & DV charges. They weren’t in the program for smoking a joint while jaywalking.

As an aside: Joey Jackson discussing AJ on HLN, prob repeat @ top of hour.
That is exactly what the drug court judge in NY told my nephew who was arrested twice for wrecking two cars in two weeks while high on heroin. You screw up one time in rehab or sober living, you go back to jail. BUT every member of our family wrote to the judge to tell her our concerns and most of us were in court, not to defend him, but to insist he be mandated to long term rehab or locked up.

I’m only on the third case but this makes for horrific reading. People are reported and recommendations made but the accused person doesn’t follow thru or the agency conducts no follow up, LE reports deplorable home conditions and case worker says it’s fine, children are returned to blatantly unfit parents. It goes on and on...

It’s sickening to read! This whole freaking system needs revamping and streamlining! Criminals are afforded more rights than innocent children!!!!

I know, I've read up to the 5th case. Illinois needs some serious changes to its laws. But, they seemed very focused, from a legislative level on prison and drug reform.
The new SAG ran and won on prison reform, every day there is news of drive by shootings of kids in Chicago, gang activity. Apparently, you can do anything in Illinois and get second, third and more chances.

I had to suck in my breath seeing that photo.
How can anyone think that is normal?

Like you, I must prepare myself. Admittedly, I have over studied them, comparing them to happier times. There is no comparison, imo. Something was very very wrong.

Hln on the case again.
Joey J. Talking about the lax system, drug/opioid use, he’s very upset, of course.
Retired Vegas police thinks LE needs more authority in these cases in investigative stages.
Joey Jackson said “he needs to be buried if he buried his child, if this is true.”

Like you, I must prepare myself. Admittedly, I have over studied them, comparing them to happier times. There is no comparison, imo. Something was very very wrong.

Hln on the case again.
Joey J. Talking about the lax system, drug/opioid use, he’s very upset, of course.
Retired Vegas police thinks LE needs more authority in these cases in investigative stages.
Joey Jackson said “he needs to be buried if he buried his child, if this is true.”

Why do they need more LE? The judges let them go.

They need better laws, a three strike you go to jail program, better judges and a lot of jails. Heck, that could help the economy, creates jobs, cleans up the community, reduced crime, kids will live longer. a win win. Reduced taxes, lower insurance rates, the list of benefits are endless, are these folks s....d????

I would not pick Chicago or anywhere in Illinois for a vacation spot, I'd be scared to death.

@Trudie - yes, I think JC was too sick today.

The jail will be slowly detoxing her due to the pregnancy. My guess is she was a heavy user and even used more after killing AJ, and waiting on that knock on the door.

Today court appearance was to establish legal representation. They can not plea anything til they have an attorney and review evidence. Standard in all courts.

She appeared per Twitter and was NOT in shackles or handcuffed.

Per Tippy Lynn timeline

April 29, 2019 - Monday
  • COURT - Arraignment - 9:00 am (JC and AF) status hearing to set court date for Preliminary Hearing
    • Neither party made a plea today, hearing will resume on May 10th
    • JC has a public defender and AF wants to find his own attorney

If the 03-04 beating incident is accurate, it is possible the poor boy had bleeding of the brain, correct? Would that cause his skull swellings? .

He could have a soft tissue swelling of the skin overlying the skull, essentially a bruise

The skull is fully calcified and all the bony seams are sealed so the bony calivarium would not “swell” as it is not flexible. If fractured, there could be soft tissue swelling. He would be severely incapacitated at that point.

My personal impression is that the findings we have from the autopsy are going to reflect that the fatal head injuries are all acute in nature, ie: all related to an episode of rage where he was severely beaten, somewhere in the April 10-15 range.

He could have some evidence of prior trauma to the head, and further microscopic evaluation as part of the autopsy may be able to detect prior trauma.

Added this to timeline and Court Dates:

April 29, 2019 - Monday
  • COURT - Custody Hearing - (AJ’s 4yr old brother, currently in the custody of family)
    • No Contact order for AF Sr. and JC to see child

May 30, 2019 -
  • COURT - Custody Hearing - 10:00 am (AJ’s 4yr old brother)

He could have a soft tissue swelling of the skin overlying the skull, essentially a bruise

The skull is fully calcified and all the bony seams are sealed so the bony calivarium would not “swell” as it is not flexible. If fractured, there could be soft tissue swelling. He would be severely incapacitated at that point.

My personal impression is that the findings we have from the autopsy are going to reflect that the fatal head injuries are all acute in nature, ie: all related to an episode of rage where he was severely beaten, somewhere in the April 10-15 range.

He could have some evidence of prior trauma to the head, and further microscopic evaluation as part of the autopsy may be able to detect prior trauma.

Tysm @Herat
I was even wondering if fluid had accumulated? Idk and was not interested in reading more, just too graphic.
If the date the pregnant addict posted haircut pics is date pics taken, I want to know, did anyone see or talk to him after that date! Was he severely injured & frustrations led to another beating in your time frame?

Omg. So, who asked, “what did the child say”, the Dispatcher?

Tippy Lynn posted the call on the precious page.

I took my tablet into the basement,its really quiet and put directly up to my ear. Had to listen several times. As, soon as he says ...he's dead, the father talks over him, you can hear him in the background after that but its not understandable.

Has this already been posted? Statement analysis of the 911 call.

https://.blogspot.com/2019/04/five-year-old-reported-missing-murder.html?m=1

But earlier pics look normal. Even his ears (due to head swelling?) are not the same. I straightened tened the photo & used a ruler, things are off, imo.

To the 911 call, you heard P? I must listen again. Audio not so great on iPad. If P stated “he’s dead”, this is even more revolting. That would mean in their drugged stupor they most likely told P his brother died, yet went on playing games with LE. WTH?
IL doesn’t have DP, correct?

I agree that it appears as though something is bulging at the back of his head in the haircut pics. To me, it doesn’t look like a hard, goose egg that my boys would get from when they were little.
This appears wider on the back of the head with an indentation or depression on the side of his head.

If he had a slow brain bleed or a skull fracture, could a hematoma of blood form from blood pooling underneath the skull and that’s what we’re seeing in those photos?

“If there is any leaking blood, the brain can become compressed and can damage areas in the brain. ... The lack of oxygen can lead to brain swelling, referred to as cerebral edema. The pooled blood collects into a mass known as a hematoma. The extra pressure created as a resultof the reduced oxygen can kill brain cells.”
Apr 24, 2019

Brain hemorrhage: Causes, symptoms, and treatments - ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members