Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neuropsychological tests evaluate functioning in a number of areas including: intelligence, executive functions (such as planning, abstraction, conceptualization), attention, memory, language, perception, sensorimotor functions, motivation, mood state and emotion, quality of life, and personality styles. The areas addressed in an individual’s evaluation are determined by the referral question (what the referring doctor and patient wants to know), patient’s complaints and symptoms, and observations made during interview and test administration.
Neuropsychological Evaluation FAQ | Department of Neurology

We know AJsr was sent for a neuropsychological exam after he was disbarred. Maybe he will use results as his defense.
Personally, I believe AJ died at the hands of JC.
Not excusing Sr by any means, though.

I ran across this tweet from FOX23 reporter Tia A. Ewing while searching for something else on Twitter earlier.

This tweet was from 5 days ago, but I hadn’t seen it before and found it interesting.

*Also, see the reporters video on “DCFS and Andrew Freund 2018” video posted below the tweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The video was cut off, but someone asked if the officer noticed all of that why didn’t DCFS... The reason they didn’t notice the conditions was because it doesn’t appear they ever were inside the home. The DCFS worker met the family at the police station during contact Dec. 2018.”

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

Video:
Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

Neuropsychological tests evaluate functioning in a number of areas including: intelligence, executive functions (such as planning, abstraction, conceptualization), attention, memory, language, perception, sensorimotor functions, motivation, mood state and emotion, quality of life, and personality styles. The areas addressed in an individual’s evaluation are determined by the referral question (what the referring doctor and patient wants to know), patient’s complaints and symptoms, and observations made during interview and test administration.
Neuropsychological Evaluation FAQ | Department of Neurology

We know AJsr was sent for a neuropsychological exam after he was disbarred. Maybe he will use results as his defense.
Personally, I believe AJ died at the hands of JC.
Not excusing Sr by any means, though.

The only reason I think they both had a hand in killing AJ is the fact Sr was the one who disposed the body and called 911. I really don’t think Sr would think solely of protecting JC. He could have implicated her and gotten less time. I think both had a hand in killing AJ.

Today JC’s ex speaks, correct? Tysm
Some who know the ex-husband have spoken out and said he didn't give an interview to Daily Mail TV (or anyone else) and that he is not speaking to any media or giving a statement. However, Daily Mail TV is running a promo saying they have an interview with him?

I have my DVR set to record, it airs here at 2pm and 2:30pm in my EST zone.

Last edited:
The only reason I think they both had a hand in killing AJ is the fact Sr was the one who disposed the body and called 911. I really don’t think Sr would think solely of protecting JC. He could have implicated her and gotten less time. I think both had a hand in killing AJ.

I hear ya but I’m thinking of his neuropsychological exam.
After reading the components of the test, is he capable of clear thinking? Not making excuses for him by any means.
And we do not know his test results.

Neuropsychological tests evaluate functioning in a number of areas including: intelligence, executive functions (such as planning, abstraction, conceptualization)

*any sentence he gets is pretty much a life sentence, imo. I doubt he’s overly healthy, so his age, health, background & stress factors will work against him, imo.

Some who know the ex-husband have spoken out and said he didn't give an interview to Daily Mail TV (or anyone else) and that he is not speaking to any media or giving a statement. However, Daily Mail TV is running a promo saying they have an interview with him?

I have my DVR on record, it airs here at 2pm and 2:30pm in my EST zone.

Please update us as soon as you hear the first word, if DM TV covers this case. Tysm

Jmo, JC had such an IV drug habit she could not cope with sobriety, for even five minutes. I’m speculating this is the case if it is true she was found passed out in her car after shooting up.
If she shot up multiple times most days, she’d feel great for a few minutes, be incredibly tired, need to run more or go bonkers, imo.
The boys probably lived unsupervised most of the time, unless Sr was home. The kids making noise, getting in things, doing what kids do drove her insane, she could only cope if she could shoot up more., imo.
I really fear for the baby she’s carrying but her selfie did reveal she’s at least of normal shape/size for her pregnancy, imo. We don’t know if she had prenatal care.
We can assume she did immediately after her arrest because no county jail nurse is qualified to prescribe the necessary Rx to get the baby thru in utero WD, imo.

I have my DVR on record, it airs here at 2pm and 2:30pm in my EST zone.
Chicago time 3/3:30 pm on WGN I believe. Very curious to hear what he has to say.

Anyone think JC is the boss in the relationship & Sr acquiesced to her?
Was he madly in love with her youth?
Did she demand he make more money, buy more drugs, threaten to leave, even bringing a new man to the equation?
Did they feed from each other?
I’m sure if this goes to trial we will get results from his neuropsychological exam. What prompted the court to order such an exam?

Did she demand he make more money, buy more drugs, threaten to leave, even bringing a new man to the equation?
I’m sure if this goes to trial we will get results from his neuropsychological exam. What prompted the court to order such an exam?
She definitely seemed to have some kind of hold on him. I can't work him out at all, but it looks like his life went steadily downhill from even before he met her.

From what we’ve read, Sr was actively working a legal case.
So, we can assume he was able to carry on a somewhat normal life outside of the home.
We all hear of professionals doing their job under the influence, surgeons performing surgery high drunk, pilots flying under the influence, etc. Was Sr less of a user, using enough to fend off WD, leaving JC home to care for the kids & home?

I ran across this tweet from FOX23 reporter Tia A. Ewing while searching for something else on Twitter earlier.

This tweet was from 5 days ago, but I hadn’t seen it before and found it interesting.

*Also, see the reporters video on “DCFS and Andrew Freund 2018” video posted below the tweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The video was cut off, but someone asked if the officer noticed all of that why didn’t DCFS... The reason they didn’t notice the conditions was because it doesn’t appear they ever were inside the home. The DCFS worker met the family at the police station during contact Dec. 2018.”

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

Video:
Tia A. Ewing on Twitter
It’s stated the child who was wearing a pull-up had a bruise on his hip. Was this AJ or Parker? I find it weird that AJ would be wearing a pull-up.

I’ve read some comments from a former friend/roommate of theirs that JC is very manipulative and controlling of AF. According to the friend, JC hit him in the face during one of their brawls with a table lamp and he was bleeding requiring stitches. The friend bandaged him up and told him that he needed to go to the ER to get stitches and then he should report JC for her abusive behavior. He replied that he wouldn’t do that because “JC has already been through so much”.

She also described AF as having “sadist” tendencies and said the place, and being around the two of them was like “living in a horrific nightmare”.

JMO

*Please delete if not allowed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads