IL IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They tried fighting for him,they have the oldest grandson.
Made reports to DCSF that got flat out ignored, or covered up. Something stinks to high heaven,and it's not the grandparents.
MOO
Oh, I agree they are not the guilty parties here. I just hadn't seen them publicly talking about what they know about mom + dad, or anything like that. Usually extended family will beg for info, etc.

Cunningham is an attorney and stepfather? Who is AJ's bio dad? And did Cunningham the lawyer and AJ's mom live in the reportedly nasty house?
Cunningham is the mom. She does not work. Freund is the dad, and an attorney who cannot practice at this time. Cunningham (mom) and Freund (dad) lived together in the filthy house, per that court document. But they were not married.

Cunningham is the mom. She does not work. Freund is the dad, and an attorney who cannot practice at this time. Cunningham (mom) and Freund (dad) lived together in the filthy house, per that court document.
Any chance you have a link saying father can't practice? I have only seen he is on judicial probation but can still practice. TIA!

Like he called the school or went and looked?

per page 44 here on web sleuths (there is the entire 911 call transcribed:

Dispatcher: Do you know where he might have went?

Father: No. We've canvassed the neighborhood, went to the local park, umm... the local gas station down here where we sometimes take him to buy treats. I spoke with the assistant principal over there at the school where the park is and they haven't seen him or any other child. I have no idea where he would be.

per page 44 here on web sleuths (there is the entire 911 call transcribed:

Dispatcher: Do you know where he might have went?

Father: No. We've canvassed the neighborhood, went to the local park, umm... the local gas station down here where we sometimes take him to buy treats. I spoke with the assistant principal over there at the school where the park is and they haven't seen him or any other child. I have no idea where he would be.
Thanks. So no telling if he went or called.

Oh. I thought father said he talked to the assistant principal of the school and they hadn't seen children (?).

This is what dad said on 911 call. He did not answer the Q about school, but he was interrupted when answering the Q. But AJ had not yet begun attending school.

“Dispatcher: What time was he supposed to be at school?

Father: ... I had a doctor's appointment this morning, when I got back from the doctor's appointment and I checked in on him to say good morning and he wasn't there so that would have been -

Dispatcher: What time was that?

Father: About between 8:15, 8:30”

Missing Crystal Lake Boy: 911 Call From Family Released

This is what dad said on 911 call. He did not answer the Q about school, but he was interrupted when answering the Q. But AJ had not yet begun attending school.

“Dispatcher: What time was he supposed to be at school?

Father: ... I had a doctor's appointment this morning, when I got back from the doctor's appointment and I checked in on him to say good morning and he wasn't there so that would have been -

Dispatcher: What time was that?

Father: About between 8:15, 8:30”

Missing Crystal Lake Boy: 911 Call From Family Released

So the Father says quite a bit in this phone call...

Father: "He went to bed at about 9:30"

The Father does not state he "put" AJ to bed. Or tucked him in. I think that is significant. Like AJ is responsible for putting himself in bed.

The same thing about "pajamas", it doesn't sound like AJ was in PJ's, but just his regular clothes.

The dispatcher phrased everything differently. But reading what the Father says, verbatim, is very telling. INMO.

It seems like, unless one of the parents says something, there isn't a lot of evidence here, no body, they can say he wandered off...unless LEO has more evidence.

Tim McNicolas on Twitter stated...

No decision reached today on DCFS hearing regarding "A" , A.J. Freund’s younger brother after DCFS placed the brother in protective custody. Hearing will pick up next week.

Edited to remove younger brother name and replaced with "A"

So the Father says quite a bit in this phone call...

Father: "He went to bed at about 9:30"

The Father does not state he "put" AJ to bed. Or tucked him in. I think that is significant. Like AJ is responsible for putting himself in bed.

The same thing about "pajamas", it doesn't sound like AJ was in PJ's, but just his regular clothes.

The dispatcher phrased everything differently. But reading what the Father says, verbatim, is very telling. INMO.
Choice of words seems odd JMO.

T
Tim McNicolas on Twitter stated...

No decision reached today on DCFS hearing regarding "A" , A.J. Freund’s younger brother after DCFS placed the brother in protective custody. Hearing will pick up next week.

Edited to remove younger brother name and replaced with "A"
They would be fools to award the mother her son back with her abusive past and son presently missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!