Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And actually I think 35%

I think 10% of the last category should go to "took off"

Interesting dialogue everyone. Just catching up.

I'm thinking along the lines of the 'atm' comment directed to me earlier.
What if Beth found out JW was using money she was providing for uses other than which it was intended. Beth was very generous to JW, far more generous than I have known someone to be. Perhaps Beth caught wind of where the funds she was providing to JW were going and was not happy about what she had learned.

Of course the above is pure speculation and just something that came to mind.

JMO

Always, for some reason I can't PM you

Cubbie, good intuition, but I don't think that would have been a deal breaker. Misuse of any funds she would have received, would have more likely been greeted with, "I'm having a hard time finding more ...." I think BB had all of the control there.

Just A Lawyer, I think you have to hit 50 posts to PM. Spam control.

Cubbie, good intuition, but I don't think that would have been a deal breaker. Misuse of any funds she would have received, would have more likely been greeted with, "I'm having a hard time finding more ...." I think BB had all of the control there.

Just a lawyer, are you getting my messages but just unable to reply?

Always, that part I can only guess.

We have JW describing a lot of messes, but I don't know what she told LE. I do know several people who were questioned after JW talked to LE, but do you remember the JW story about I don't know who BB was to meet,

Although I am very used to listen to people not tell the exact truth, and it doesn't bother me, we are kind of left open ended when she makes the "I don't know who she met" statement

I got the messages, I can't reply because of some rule here, my PMS are disabled

Always, that part I can only guess.

We have JW describing a lot of messes, but I don't know what she told LE. I do know several people who were questioned after JW talked to LE, but do you remember the JW story about I don't know who BB was to meet,

Although I am very used to listen to people not tell the exact truth, and it doesn't bother me, we are kind of left open ended when she makes the "I don't know who she met" statement

JW told me that Beth didn't say who Beth was meeting, but that JW had a hunch of who it was, and provided me with a name, and stated she (JW) "didn't like him".

Even if Beth was providing funds which could eventually land her in some serious criminal trouble? Beth strikes me as a 'fun girl', someone who doesn't mind spending if she is enjoying herself but she would have a line somewhere. Perhaps JW over estimated Beth's generosity and Beth was no longer as trusting with where this money was going and how Beth might be implicated and wanted it to stop. Maybe it was something ongoing and neither was willing to conceed with that weekend being the breaking point.

of course speculation and MOO

Good nite all. I really hope she walks in and says "miss me?" tonight.

What if and this is a BIG if..because IMO I don't think Beth went to meet someone when she was suppose to be heading back to Woodstock that evening..and the fact that JW's stories keep changing. If Beth did meet somebody JW IMO knew exactly who it was...bff's know everything especially if they are the cover!! What if JW won't tell who this person is because maybe she is afraid of him..if she thinks he did something to BB he will do something to her for telling LE about him.

What if and this is a BIG if..because IMO I don't think Beth went to meet someone when she was suppose to be heading back to Woodstock that evening..and the fact that JW's stories keep changing. If Beth did meet somebody JW IMO knew exactly who it was...bff's know everything especially if they are the cover!! What if JW won't tell who this person is because maybe she is afraid of him..if she thinks he did something to BB he will do something to her for telling LE about him.

I was just thinking along the same lines....

what if JW came out with the infidelity story because she knew LE could confirm that and add some credibility or at least send LE off into another direction. We've seen thousands of cases LE has chased leads only to find out months later the 'tips' and info they were provided were far from accurate.

JMO

I was just thinking along the same lines....

what if JW came out with the infidelity story because she knew LE could confirm that and add some credibility or at least send LE off into another direction. We've seen thousands of cases LE has chased leads only to find out months later the 'tips' and info they were provided were far from accurate.

JMO

She definately wants the heat off of her.

Consider this, JW is the one taking money from the office for drugs with RR and to support herself. Beth finds out and JW looking at time if it is reported to LE. Beth is disposed of and the cover story is hatched.

Did BB and JW always take rental cars on their road trips?

How often did they take road trips?

Consider this, JW is the one taking money from the office for drugs with RR and to support herself. Beth finds out and JW looking at time if it is reported to LE. Beth is disposed of and the cover story is hatched.

Ohhhh, that is a good theory. Although I doubt Beth would report it to the LE, maybe Beth brought it up to JW and there was a big fight and maybe JW told Beth she was going to let everybody know about her infidelities.

Originally Posted by Joe Friday

Ohhhh, that is a good theory. Although I doubt Beth would report it to the LE, maybe Beth brought it up to JW and there was a big fight and maybe JW told Beth she was going to let everybody know about her infidelities.

Rental cars are often used in transporting drugs these days. Never be seen in the same car..... less noticable.
Could it be JW used their road trips as covers for transporting narcotics and explained the need for renting a car and not driving either of their vehicles by not putting too many miles on them? Beth could have found out their road trips were more than she thought they were and confronted JW about it.

When I noticed the previous road trip BB posted on her FB page being almost a month to the date prior to the weekend she went missing I got nauseus. :( IIRC 4-22 or so and then again the same time in May.

Pure speculation and JMO.

ETA: The above theory might even explain why JW has repeatedly made the FB comment along the lines of she has to live with this every day, and regretting not asking more questions.

I hope I am wrong but the thought of it has my stomach in knots.

Wait, I have to say this may be a rumor because I am not 100% sure if this really happened, but I heard that JW's kid asked one of his friends mothers "what does blackmail mean", because he heard JW & RR using that word. Maybe Joe Friday is correct and that JW was taking money from the law firm, and maybe when Beth approached her about it, JW blackmailed her and said she would tell all of Beth's secrets, knowing it would destroy SB. Not to mention, there was a huge secret that Beth was keeping from one of her closest friends that I know she did not want that to get out. I don't know what to think!

Wait, I have to say this may be a rumor because I am not 100% sure if this really happened, but I heard that JW's kid asked one of his friends mothers "what does blackmail mean", because he heard JW & RR using that word. Maybe Joe Friday is correct and that JW was taking money from the law firm, and maybe when Beth approached her about it, JW blackmailed her and said she would tell all of Beth's secrets, knowing it would destroy SB. Not to mention, there was a huge secret that Beth was keeping from one of her closest friends that I know she did not want that to get out. I don't know what to think!

FWIW, It is also possible someone was blackmailing JW and RR. I'm just at a loss on how to take that 'rumor' right now.

Night all.
I am going to ditto the earlier post and hope Beth comes home tonight and says "Miss Me".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hulet