Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she did not expire in the home . JW felt guilty about what she had done and was taking BB to the ER . BB got terribly ill on the way to the ER , JW thought BB had expired . They dump her somewhere between the rehab home and the hospital . ( think the nearest ER is Centralia ) All the other things JW has said is a distraction .

Does anyone know how many times BB has been married and any of her other possible last names besides Rogers, Velmont, Michaelson, Bentley or Ballard, as well as their connection to BB?? Is her middle name Leigh?? Does BB have any other children besides the 3 sons we know about? Has it ever been determined the ages of JWs 4? Or the mother of NRs 1?
Also, any other counties of residence (or lack of for JW) for BB AND JW besides McHenry & Lake/Illinois & Riverside/California? I'm finally almost done with another crucial timeline & an important theory that might help explain most of the gaping holes, ridiculous no one wants to talk about secrets, bizarre work & lifestyle, the blatant lack of increase in the reward fund & delay in funding this trust. (Despite adamant resistance to discuss SO many touchy flammable legal subjects in this case by ONLY the friends and friends of friends of BB & JW???)
In a case like this, I find it very mysterious & ironic that there are so many legal inconsistencies that can't be answered, provided or understood about this law office & it’s employees. The attorneys involved with all the parties whether currently in this investigation, in the past or those prepping for the discovery of the parties involved with Beth's disappearance either don’t speak for themselves as they should or say way too much for attorney-client privilege.
Any details or facts would be appreciated.

Do you have a link for the Woodstock PD statement that no foul play is suspected? Or where you refering to the statement made by the two off duty Woodstock PD made at the BBQ? tia

I recall reading in the Northwest Herald a quote or remark attributed to Woodstock Police Chief Lowen that no foul play was suspected. The Northwest Herald now archives its articles after one week and requires payment to re-read them.

If I can determine a date, I'll visit a library and try to find the article.

Maybe she did not expire in the home . JW felt guilty about what she had done and was taking BB to the ER . BB got terribly ill on the way to the ER , JW thought BB had expired . They dump her somewhere between the rehab home and the hospital . ( think the nearest ER is Centralia ) All the other things JW has said is a distraction .

The nearest hospitals is in Mt.Vernon. St. Mary's Good Samaritan or Crossroads Community. It is 15-20 minutes from the RR house. If you cut through off Tolle Rd to Pump House road, it would be a little closer. I don't think you could be there in less than 15. To many turns and stops. Same general direction for Podge's Pizza.

The address on the 2008 and 2009 tickets was the same Woodstock address.

A verbal warning on an expired Calif. D/L? I would hope not. Anyway, the officer could have checked and learned that a year before, when she got the 2008 ticket, she gave the same Woodstock address.

How would that qualify for a little "officer discretion" on a D/L violation? Within eight days, possibly. After 14 months, shouldn't happen!

I'm a curious one too!!

How much discretion after, like 5 years+??

Are these violations possibly being swept under the rug by any officers, attorneys & the court systems involved? Are ethics being violated? IMO IIRC some professions are bound by a code of ethics that govern their professional conduct. There might be a counsel that investigates & acts on violations when they occur. Grievances may be brought to their attention by a complaint! Common complaints IIRC include:

•Failure of the lawyer to safeguard client property
•Conflict of interest
•Misrepresentation
•Funds missing/fee disputes
•Non-professional conduct in handling of cases

How does a "legal assistant" or receptionist work for an office that specializes in license reinstatement get a job, car, rental car, house, moving expenses, a paycheck, cover, unlimited partying expenses, not so classified advertising, Internet, etc from their employer before & after one of the bosses vanishes? I'm a legal secretary looking for a job, anyone know of any openings anywhere?

http://www.scottbentleylaw.com/

http://www.scottbentleylaw.com/Prac...instatement-Secretary-of-State-Hearings.shtml

"Personalized Attention in Criminal Law, Traffic Violations and Bankruptcy"

"Have you been ticketed for driving without a license or the violation of any other traffic law? Has the Secretary of State's office served you with a notice to appear?

Driver's License Reinstatement/Secretary of State Hearings
McHenry County Driver's License Reinstatement Lawyer
Suspension • Revocation • Illinois Secretary of State Hearings

After your driver's license has been suspended or revoked due to a DUI (drunk driving) or traffic offense, you need an attorney who understands........................."

The only confirmed timeline is Sunday at 4:15 BB called and spoke to SB.
Sunday, a call was placed to Podges Pizza at 5:16 from BB phone. Pizza was never picked up.
Perhaps this is why LE didn't disclose the 5:16 call.
JW stated she dropped BB at the train station, didn't specify a time, and this time has changed. Why? Perhaps the reason is the train leaves at 6:08.
Now the reason for the drop off in Centralia has changed. Now BB was there to meet a man that JW has no clue to his identity because she didn't think to ask, and she feels regret every day because of that. This is all confirmed by JW's own statements on FB, as well as other private messages she sent to several others.
The confirmed call to Podges Pizza at 5:16 from BB's phone, blows JW's "dropped off at the train station to return to Woodstock" statement out of the water.
MOO If remains are found in Centralia, this covers JW's statement, as hard as it may be to believe (the hook-up, the mystery man).
IMO, JW's insistance that BB was dropped off in Centralia is very interesting indeed.

Here's a general definition of "endangered" from Woodstock P.D. for "a" missing person case (not necessarily this case): "In a missing person case the definition of 'Endangered' means - a person who is missing under circumstances indicating that his/her physical safety may be in danger."

On June 9th Woodstock P.D. placed a notice on its webpage that identitied Beth as a "Missing Adult - Endangered."

Thinking further about Woodstock PD's statement that she is a missing person (only) and no foul play is suspected, then why did they declare her "endangered" on June 9?

IF she were pregnant, then she would also be considered endangered.

The confirmed call to Podges Pizza at 5:16 from BB's phone, blows JW's "dropped off at the train station to return to Woodstock" statement out of the water.

Not by itself, it doesn't. The pizza might have been for the three of them after BB left.

But JW backed off the train story anyway, didn't she?

I don't know, the pizza story does seem to be a big chunk of the puzzle.

If it were for the three left, why call from Beth's phone? JW has her own phone, otherwise how could she have texted others as confirmed. If BB wasn't eating Hodges with the rest of them, why would she have someone use her phone?

This case is one huge puzzle, as she could either have chosen to disappear or have had something happen to her. There is no evidence of foul play as of yet.

IMO, and this is just a theory not facts....... I believe when the 4:15 Sunday call from Mt.Vernon was placed to SB, that at that point her plan was to return home late that night or by early morning. After that call they decide to order a pizza and eat before they hit the road. One of the males use her phone and place the order for the pizza. Between the time that call was made and the time that the pizza should have been picked up something went really wrong. Many guesses as to what that was??? They forget all about picking up the pizza. They all freaked out and began planning what to do with the body and what stories to tell everyone. That is why the story is forever changing. Little clues keep coming into play. In time all these pieces will fit. I think it might be coming together soon. It has been over 2 months. They should have anything that was tested back by now or soon. JMO

IMO, and this is just a theory not facts....... I believe when the 4:15 Sunday call from Mt.Vernon was placed to SB, that at that point her plan was to return home late that night or by early morning. After that call they decide to order a pizza and eat before they hit the road. One of the males use her phone and place the order for the pizza. Between the time that call was made and the time that the pizza should have been picked up something went really wrong. Many guesses as to what that was??? They forget all about picking up the pizza. They all freaked out and began planning what to do with the body and what stories to tell everyone. That is why the story is forever changing. Little clues keep coming into play. In time all these pieces will fit. I think it might be coming together soon. It has been over 2 months. They should have anything that was tested back by now or soon. JMO

Exactly Snowzbunny! This has been my thought since the Podges Pizza call has come to light.

After reading this board for about a month, I wanted to add my two cents in. I don't currently know RR, but am good friends with a former girlfriend of his. There's been a lot of speculation about his personality, his involvement in this case and what he's like, so I asked her what she thought.

She dated him within the past 5 years (I'm hesitant to give exact dates that might reveal her identity, but we'll say that it was an "adult" relationship - not like going to the movies in middle school). So here's what she told me:

The big age difference between RR and JW was because they both liked to party and because they both had children. The first thing I asked the ex was what she thought about RR's involvement. She said that she was shocked and could never imagine RR being in a situation this serious. She said he was a nice boyfriend and VERY laid back - meaning he "doesn't care" about things. So she wasn't surprised he wasn't posting on facebook or going to the benefit. Regarding the recent comments of him and JW not getting along, she said he probably is distancing himself because he doesn't want to get involved in "drama." Then, she said that if people badmouth him, he would brush it off his shoulders and let people think what they want to think, knowing that he himself didn't do anything wrong. IMO, since this case is so serious, he might want to say SOMETHING to clear his name and his family's name, but just my opinion.The ex said that his criminal record is because of his love of partying and his priority is always having a good time, which does get him into trouble. I met him in high school and he was just known as a "goof off."

So applying his background to the case - I think it supports the theory that beth left willingly and met someone else and something bad happened there. Maybe JW knows more than she's leading on and maybe so does RR but based on RR's personality that a lot of people haven't seen surface, I'm of the opinion that BB went with JW and RR for a fun, partying weekend and to meet up with someone - whether BB and the person had a prior relationship or not. Then something happened there that resulted in her missing. OR - if JW and RR were involved in some reason (i.e., overdose, fight), RR is not the type of person to have a motive to act in a malicious way. If something bad did happen, based on RR's easygoing personality, pressure from LE in interview techniques might get him to confess. Basically, my point is that he's not this tough-as-nails criminal that may be speculated and I think that if given the opportunity, he'd tell the truth to LE or the public.

After reading this board for about a month, I wanted to add my two cents in. I don't currently know RR, but am good friends with a former girlfriend of his. There's been a lot of speculation about his personality, his involvement in this case and what he's like, so I asked her what she thought.

She dated him within the past 5 years (I'm hesitant to give exact dates that might reveal her identity, but we'll say that it was an "adult" relationship - not like going to the movies in middle school). So here's what she told me:

The big age difference between RR and JW was because they both liked to party and because they both had children. The first thing I asked the ex was what she thought about RR's involvement. She said that she was shocked and could never imagine RR being in a situation this serious. She said he was a nice boyfriend and VERY laid back - meaning he "doesn't care" about things. So she wasn't surprised he wasn't posting on facebook or going to the benefit. Regarding the recent comments of him and JW not getting along, she said he probably is distancing himself because he doesn't want to get involved in "drama." Then, she said that if people badmouth him, he would brush it off his shoulders and let people think what they want to think, knowing that he himself didn't do anything wrong. IMO, since this case is so serious, he might want to say SOMETHING to clear his name and his family's name, but just my opinion.The ex said that his criminal record is because of his love of partying and his priority is always having a good time, which does get him into trouble. I met him in high school and he was just known as a "goof off."

So applying his background to the case - I think it supports the theory that beth left willingly and met someone else and something bad happened there. Maybe JW knows more than she's leading on and maybe so does RR but based on RR's personality that a lot of people haven't seen surface, I'm of the opinion that BB went with JW and RR for a fun, partying weekend and to meet up with someone - whether BB and the person had a prior relationship or not. Then something happened there that resulted in her missing. OR - if JW and RR were involved in some reason (i.e., overdose, fight), RR is not the type of person to have a motive to act in a malicious way. If something bad did happen, based on RR's easygoing personality, pressure from LE in interview techniques might get him to confess. Basically, my point is that he's not this tough-as-nails criminal that may be speculated and I think that if given the opportunity, he'd tell the truth to LE or the public.

I know RR. I agree completely. RR is WAY too laid back for some of the theories posted here.

And one of the problems that I have with some of the theories here is that, knowing RR, if JW acted alone (IF), RR wouldn't provide much of a cover. In addition, RR's participation is not very likely IMO.

I also am VERY skeptical that NR had any deep feelings for BB. And it's not likely that he had anything to do with it (based on personality), or would cover for JW.

And building on that in a reverse sort of way .... JW acted alone = not likely.

That leaves me looking in other places for a solutions ...

I apologize if this has already been covered, but has the call to the pizza place been verified?

Here's another theory. What if the call to podges pizza was made by this mystery man that BB supposedly hooked up with Sunday night? Mystery man and BB are together, he calls for dinner, then something horrible happens which results in him not picking up the pizza?

I'm not saying I necessarily agree this, but I just want to lay all the possibilities on the table.

And one of the problems that I have with some of the theories here is that, knowing RR, if JW acted alone (IF), RR wouldn't provide much of a cover. In addition, RR's participation is not very likely IMO.

I also am VERY skeptical that NR had any deep feelings for BB. And it's not likely that he had anything to do with it (based on personality), or would cover for JW.

And building on that in a reverse sort of way .... JW acted alone = not likely.

That leaves me looking in other places for a solutions ...

So in your opinion, none of the three had anything to do with what ever happened to BB? Do you believe it was the MYSTERY man at Centralia? If JW had nothing to do with it why does she keep changing her story? And if the other two had nothing to do with it, why are they not helping with anything as far as finding her? Just asking, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221