Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, it was RUMORED that JW lied to WI mystery man about this trip to MV and her involvement with RR and refused to answer his texts, and only did so later on Sunday (6:15) probably because his texts were incessant. JMO

Mapquest driving directions from Mt. Vernon home to Podges Pizza
10 min driving time 5.6 miles

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Mou...l=38.317822&2g=-88.901768&2v=ADDRESS#initPgSt

If they were on their way to pick up a pizza ordered at 5:16 - for pick up say 25 minutes for the Pizza to be ready, puts the pizza being ready at 5:40 - 5:45 or so. JW would be back to the rehab home by 6:26 easily. It sure would be nice to know where JW was when she sent the 6:26 pm text.

Paschein
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2010

Somebody snapped maybe in the car on the way to get pizza.. I have a very detailed theory in mind

Please share!

By the way ...does anyone think JW changed her drop off time in Centralia because she remembered later that the pizza order was called in on BB's phone? The pieces are coming together ...

By the way ...does anyone think JW changed her drop off time in Centralia because she remembered later that the pizza order was called in on BB's phone? The pieces are coming together ...

Could be. Thing is the pizza was never picked up and should have been ready appx 5:40-5:45 so whatever happened likely happened within the half hour or 35 minutes between the time they ordered the pizza and it was ready.

I sure would like to know where RR and NR were during that 30-35 min.
I don't see all 4 of them piling into a car to pick up a pizza. I see the guys staying at the rehab house and JW and BB going to pick up the pizza together.

I also think the route - while very very wooded - between the rehab home and Podges, especially the wooded area's closest to the rehab home, within 200' from the road would be a good place to search. I'd be driving the route slowly and looking for any sign of anything unsual if I were local.

JMO

ETA: Yes pieces of the puzzle are coming together.

I sure would like to know where RR and NR were during that 30-35 min.
I don't see all 4 of them piling into a car to pick up a pizza. I see the guys staying at the rehab house and JW and BB going to pick up the pizza together.

sorry to quote myself... snipped to add additional thoughts.

IMO, the only way a "mystery date/mystery guy" that BB was to meet would make sense is if the call from him came in while they were enroute to pick up the pizza..... and that wouldn't make sense because what are the odds BB would have brought her pink Vera Bradley overnight bag with her to pick up pizza?

JMO

Timeline (confirmed by AGM)
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=122739057758360&topic=169

Rend Lake was Saturday

Sunday, 4:15 call to SB from BB.
no mention of train, just she would be home late Sun. or early Mon.
Sunday, 5:16 call to Podges Pizza from BB phone
Sunday, pizza never picked up
Sunday, JW states she dropped BB off at train station. JW changes time, location, and reason for drop off.
JW states she lied to "protect" BB and she (BB) was meeting a man, that she has no idea who it was, and didn't think to ask.
JW stated she dropped BB off in front of a popular eating establishment at the dinner hour (between 5-7 window). Not a single person has stated they saw BB.(keep in mind the mini skirt, *advertiser censored*, blonde hair, "busy" patterned overnight bag, large white, designer purse, exiting a white rental car)
JW has not stated if BB was going to be driven home by the mystery man, driven back to the rehab house by the mystery man, needed to be picked later up by JW or anyone else staying at the rehab house.
BB plans a hook up on the Sunday night, hours before she has to drive home after a weekend of bars (Frosty Mug), boating (Rend Lake) and partying?
Sunday, BB doesn't return home. No further activity on cell phone or credit cards (that we know of)

This case is unusual indeed, in that information is so slow in being released. One can only hope, as Cubby states, they are holding everything close to the vest.

I saw this. I think AGM is doing a fantastic job. My only 'concern' with this timeline as being "confirmed" is it is mixed with opinion and speculation versus only confirmed facts. For example, it can't be confirmed BB planned a hookup and the 5-7pm window can't be confirmed. Nor can centralia....

I'm trying to pull out what is confirmed 'fact' by sources other than JW. So yes, while those things are confirmed that JW said them, they are not confirmed 'true' facts in the case.
hth

Cubby, do you think JW is physically able to dispose of BB herself? Beth is a big girl.

Cubby, (sorry I'm tugging on your coat) it's my UNDERSTANDING the 5-7 window is what AGM learned JW stated to LE. I can't state that as fact.

Also ... the "hook up" was on JW FB page, deleted, and the page is now locked up tight. AGM has copies of all the posts and also turned them over to LE.

Cubby, do you think JW is physically able to dispose of BB herself? Beth is a big girl.

Probably not. My son is 92 lbs or so and when he falls asleep on the couch I have a hard time pulling him into a sitting up position to try and wake him. No way could JW move BB without help. Unless, and this is horrible to think of, she may have been able to open a car door and use the strength of her legs to push her out either along side the road, or on a trail off road the car was able to drive on.

JMO

Cubby, (sorry I'm tugging on your coat) it's my UNDERSTANDING the 5-7 window is what AGM learned JW stated to LE. I can't state that as fact.

TY. I edited my post to say I am trying to pull out confirmed facts that come from sources other than JW. IMO we need to seperate the two. Too much of what JW has shared does not make sense. I think we can seperate the two and then see what logically makes sense or not of JW's story. It seems to make less sense to me, in light of the new info on the Pizza order and the Sunday night text from JW to the WI mystery man, if the 6:26pm text is accurate.

JMO

I saw this. I think AGM is doing a fantastic job. My only 'concern' with this timeline as being "confirmed" is it is mixed with opinion and speculation versus only confirmed facts. For example, it can't be confirmed BB planned a hookup and the 5-7pm window can't be confirmed. Nor can centralia....

I'm trying to pull out what is confirmed 'fact' by sources other than JW. So yes, while those things are confirmed that JW said them, they are not confirmed 'true' facts in the case.
hth

actually if you notice she say BB is REPORTED to have been.. I think reported is the key word.

where the other she states time and confirmed

everything on the time line is confirmed actually except the drop off story

also another fact some may not know is that drop off at the los Cabos, this was dinner time and also was graduation day for the local school, this place is all glass windows facing the street where people sit to look out over the curb where BB was supposed to have gotten out. Dinner time on graduation day you can bet that place was packed at this time.

Let me rephrase. I'm not always good at using the correct words to express myself. I know that everything on the FB timeline is 'confirmed'. And I think AGM, is doing a really really great job...... I really do, so I don't want this to come out as FB page bashing.

I don't believe JW's story of events so I am trying to look only at those confirmed events from sources other than JW. I think that is where we need to look to put the pc's together. We have to have a starting point... if we start there and end up at a dead end we can look in the other direction that perhaps JW's story of events is accurate.

hope that helps.... :)

**STATING CLEARLY THIS IS THEORY ONLY NO FACTS **

lol just so there is no confusion later on this

I see most of you are thinking JW & BB went to go get pizza

hmmm..
something happen before they ever made it to the pizza place.. what if say BB and the two guys went to get pizza (RR & NR) Already been stated that JW doesn't like to drive and she doesn't know MTV well. Makes more sense to me the guys and Beth went. Specially since it was a guy that called in the pizza that is the thing that makes me think they drove BB

Let say something was said that made NR snaps (his astro chart says he has a hair trigger, dangerous) maybe BB turned down his advances? Maybe BB was flirty all weekend he thought more of it. Common thing for a 20 y/o really, could be he has been frustrated most of the weekend. Or they argue about money?

Beth is up front, Ryan is driving and NR in backseat snaps it would be much easier from behind in a car to strangle someone my thinking BB is a good size woman could put up a good fight, but in a car this would restrict her fight.

They never make it to Podges of course RR is freaking omg what have you done, he turns and go back to house park the car in the shed/garage while they figure out what to do.
RR, even though NR did this is handling the situation, big brother thing, this is why JW goes along with the cover up story half terrified herself. I really don't see JW covering for another third party, say a mystery man, but I do see her covering for RR & NR.
The guys leave maybe to scout out where to take BB or outside maybe to get BB phone to smash it remove battery and mean while WI Mystery guys is texting JW in the house asking why she don't answer.
I always thought her reply text sounded stressed to me WTF!!! You don't have a clue!!! JW is freaking out all night.. skip to monday she is headed back to Woodstock. Calls WI Mystery man as soon as she is back on the road, this might explain why she gets flustered on the drive and thinks she is lost she can't believe she is actually going back without BB. But she calls WI Mystery man because she just needs to talk to someone while she drives because she can't believe what has happen.

This is maybe why RR drives back to Woodstock too to make sure JW gets no ideas to change the story they worked out. I never felt like RR was always going to head back that same day. But did NR?
Rumor is now that JW & RR have been fighting a lot, maybe he has left? The story that they fight because she is not the same since BB has gone missing... hmmm that doesn't sound like JW she has had no problem going out to clubs many times. Maybe the fights are more about how she is handling it with the story and not getting the story line correct.

Talking on FB and saying too much. Would explain why they seem to go off when RR or NR's name is brought up too. NR is like the white elephant in the room nobody talks about this is why I say NR rather than RR for hurting her.

Just always had a 'feeling' something happen to BB in a auto and that she was strangled.

OK it needs some work lol all THEORY in the works

If an accident happened in the car, or NR snapped in the car I think LE may have found evidence. From my experience renting cars they aren't always thoroughly checked before sending them back out. I've found paperwork etc.

Also, when a person dies, they lose their bowels. If this happened in the car evidence of death would be found in the car.

JMO

ETA: Imo, if an accident happened in the car it would have been better off for them to ditch the car versus returning it and eliminating the possiblity a stranger harmed Beth in the car while she was driving alone. jmo

If an accident happened in the car, or NR snapped in the car I think LE may have found evidence. From my experience renting cars they aren't always thoroughly checked before sending them back out. I've found paperwork etc.

Also, when a person dies, they lose their bowels. If this happened in the car evidence of death would be found in the car.

JMO

ETA: Imo, if an accident happened in the car it would have been better off for them to ditch the car versus returning it and eliminating the possiblity a stranger harmed Beth in the car while she was driving alone. jmo

yeah I was thinking one of their cars RR or NR this was why I asked if anyone knew what NR drives don't think anyone answered tho. I still wonder about that white van/new gold van deal too

**STATING CLEARLY THIS IS THEORY ONLY NO FACTS **

lol just so there is no confusion later on this

I see most of you are thinking JW & BB went to go get pizza

hmmm..
something happen before they ever made it to the pizza place.. what if say BB and the two guys went to get pizza (RR & NR) Already been stated that JW doesn't like to drive and she doesn't know MTV well. Makes more sense to me the guys and Beth went. Specially since it was a guy that called in the pizza that is the thing that makes me think they drove BB

Let say something was said that made NR snaps (his astro chart says he has a hair trigger, dangerous) maybe BB turned down his advances? Maybe BB was flirty all weekend he thought more of it. Common thing for a 20 y/o really, could be he has been frustrated most of the weekend. Or they argue about money?

Beth is up front, Ryan is driving and NR in backseat snaps it would be much easier from behind in a car to strangle someone my thinking BB is a good size woman could put up a good fight, but in a car this would restrict her fight.

They never make it to Podges of course RR is freaking omg what have you done, he turns and go back to house park the car in the shed/garage while they figure out what to do.
RR, even though NR did this is handling the situation, big brother thing, this is why JW goes along with the cover up story half terrified herself. I really don't see JW covering for another third party, say a mystery man, but I do see her covering for RR & NR.
The guys leave maybe to scout out where to take BB or outside maybe to get BB phone to smash it remove battery and mean while WI Mystery guys is texting JW in the house asking why she don't answer.
I always thought her reply text sounded stressed to me WTF!!! You don't have a clue!!! JW is freaking out all night.. skip to monday she is headed back to Woodstock. Calls WI Mystery man as soon as she is back on the road, this might explain why she gets flustered on the drive and thinks she is lost she can't believe she is actually going back without BB. But she calls WI Mystery man because she just needs to talk to someone while she drives because she can't believe what has happen.

This is maybe why RR drives back to Woodstock too to make sure JW gets no ideas to change the story they worked out. I never felt like RR was always going to head back that same day. But did NR?
Rumor is now that JW & RR have been fighting a lot, maybe he has left? The story that they fight because she is not the same since BB has gone missing... hmmm that doesn't sound like JW she has had no problem going out to clubs many times. Maybe the fights are more about how she is handling it with the story and not getting the story line correct.

Talking on FB and saying too much. Would explain why they seem to go off when RR or NR's name is brought up too. NR is like the white elephant in the room nobody talks about this is why I say NR rather than RR for hurting her.

Just always had a 'feeling' something happen to BB in a auto and that she was strangled.

OK it needs some work lol all THEORY in the works

BB calls SB

RR OR NR order pizza
They need some booze , JW & NR go to the gas station to pick up , come back , to early to pick up pizza yet .

RR & BB fooling around , JW walks on on this .

Fight between woman occurs , BB hurt , threesome think BB has so badly injured she is going to die or has already expired .

They dump her somewhere in between MV & Centralia

BB calls SB

RR OR NR order pizza
They need some booze , JW & NR go to the gas station to pick up

RR & BB fool around , JW walks on on this .

Fight between woman occurs , BB hurt , threesome think BB has so badly injured she is going to die or has already expired .

They dump her somewhere in between MV & Centralia

very doable.. only thing I don't see them taking a chance of driving her that far I believe she is within a mile or two of the house. In most cases maybe as high as 80% (anyone know this%) most bodies are found within a few miles of last place seen

Has anyone said how long time it would take to drive from rehab house to Podge's Pizza?? looks to be a good 15 min drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove