Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree , there would have been others that would have stepped up to the plate. The way the FB page has been run it has turned people off of participating . It is sad , but the word still needs to be spread that Beth is missing . And people are not continuing to do that .

Little, you or anybody can open another facebook page or free yahoo group about Beth, maybe it would be a better page!

Little, you or anybody can open another facebook page or free yahoo group about Beth, maybe it would be a better page!

Yes this is correct , I think the tone of the page would be quite different . Yet , I suspect that the damage has already been done unfortunatly .

He has an alibi. Been checked .

Have you been verified or is this your opinion?

You seem to bee someone in the know. If I remember correctly there was something about being or getting verified in one of you posts earlier today. Some of your posts have been edited and that may have been to remove this but I could also be wrong. Not that I don't believe what you are saying or anything like that I just want to make sure.

What about the other boyfriends alibi's? Does anyone even know how many or who they all are?

JOE: So if the "weekend getaway" was planned for the MV area, WHY would BB bother to tell SB she was goin to WI? Why not just stick with the "going to the rehab house with JW in MV to spruce it up before sale"?

Have you been verified or is this your opinion?

You seem to bee someone in the know. If I remember correctly there was something about being or getting verified in one of you posts earlier today. Some of your posts have been edited and that may have been to remove this but I could also be wrong. Not that I don't believe what you are saying or anything like that I just want to make sure.

What about the other boyfriends alibi's? Does anyone even know how many or who they all are?

I have sent request to be verified . BB had different circles of friends , Party girls , snobs , Moms , ect . Not everyone in all groups knew or know one another , so different people in each group would have a different perception of her . I really do not think that anyone ever really knew BB completly, if that makes sense.

I do not know of any other BF's alibis , I do not know of any other names of said BFs . I know the name or names of men she had relations with , not relationships.

One more thing , and this is a fact . Regardless of the life that is portrayed of BB. She has been nothing other than a fantastic friend , that I have the privilage of knowing . Yes she has issues , but that does not warrant her to vanish . I just think that she is/was befriending the wrong people .

I'm thankful for AGM, without her there would be no facebook page, no media, no interest, SB and JW could just go on with their lives, and Beth would soon be forgotten about.

Really? What logic do you have that there would have been no fb page. No disrespect intended here, but this is "air." Would someone have come forward and done these things. OF COURSE. Would Beth be forgotten, How?
How would that happen, SB is beside himself and you think no one would step up.

There also would be a space for the older son that he might have filled because kids these days are very proficient at fb....

Sorry for being so very ticked off.

Deep breath, let it out, Deep breath, let it out ..... I'm ok.

My thoughts on SB , he is very involved in finding BB . IMHO , SB loves his wife more than anything in the world , he thought he knew her . She disappears , JW then tells not only SB , but anyone that knows BB all kinds of sorid details about BB other life . SB is devastated and that is putting it mildly . Instead of JW looking or trying to help find BB , she spends her days after BB vanishs to badmouth her bf to anyone that will listen . She changes her story everytime she speaks . Did BB vanish willingly , IDK , MHO is no. What does the lieing tell us ?? Maybe it is just a sport that JW is not very good at , or much more sinister motives . I will continue my search and I hope you will also , for BB.

Hi littlesunshine

I agree 100% that SB loved Beth very much, he would do anything for her. I don't necessarily agree with the way he, IMO, is not taking charge or doing enough to help find Beth, but that is none of my business. It's his wife, he can do this however he wants to.

You said something VERY TRUE in your post, HE THOUGHT HE KNEW HER. I think there are a lot of us right now who are feeling "I thought I knew her".

But again, I STILL continue to question WHY JW felt the need to tell those details. Especially to perfect strangers, on FB, through private messages. If JW believes Beth is just missing, how does she plan to resume a friendship after she stabbed Beth in the back?

WHY IS SHE BADMOUTHING BETH SO BADLY? That is a question that needs some attention. There is something to that. That is NOT what a best friend would be doing if her friend was missing.

I just can't come up with one valid reason that JW HAD to expose every dirty secret about Beth. :banghead:

JMO.

JOE: So if the "weekend getaway" was planned for the MV area, WHY would BB bother to tell SB she was goin to WI? Why not just stick with the "going to the rehab house with JW in MV to spruce it up before sale"?

I'm not sure why or how it has to fit into the puzzle or why it was ever told to SB in the first place. Maybe SB was to the point that he was sick of her "road trips" as they are referred to on Beth's personal fb page and didn't want to have to get into an argument with him if she said she was going on a useless journey to meet JW's boyfriend in Mt Vernon if they would have told the truth. How was he to tell her that she could not go with JW to see her sick (dying IIRC) relative. Shame on JW for even letting this go on if it is true. Using a excuse like that to get your girlfriend away so she can play is terrible.

What I do know is it explains why JW told someone on the ride home why she was in WI where she was supposed to be when really she might of been in IL.

Really? What logic do you have that there would have been no fb page. No disrespect intended here, but this is "air." Would someone have come forward and done these things. OF COURSE. Would Beth be forgotten, How?
How would that happen, SB is beside himself and you think no one would step up.

There also would be a space for the older son that he might have filled because kids these days are very proficient at fb....

Sorry for being so very ticked off.

Deep breath, let it out, Deep breath, let it out ..... I'm ok.

Breath , it will all sort itself out .

One more thing , and this is a fact . Regardless of the life that is portrayed of BB. She has been nothing other than a fantastic friend , that I have the privilage of knowing . Yes she has issues , but that does not warrant her to vanish . I just think that she is/was befriending the wrong people .

Amen to that

Joe,

Fantastic post. Turns out MM has an alibi that is pretty solid, and this is where I was on the case about a week after she went missing. Now, I don't know if MM, was the person that BB was trying to get with, it could have been another.

My reasoning for this is that when JW told the first story, it included MM, but didn't mention him as the person who was going to be met (as you assume she would, if she was going to tell the BB/MM hookup story.

And that has left me puzzled and tight lipped ever since. (except for helping with theories).

Here's a palm slap for me.

I completely forgotten I am friendly with a retired Mt. Vernon police officer.I just got through discussing this case with him. I told him about WS, so he may join.

He says that Mt. Vernon has some really bad crime not reported in the press, castoffs from Rend Lake correctional center. He knows of several bodies found, several people going missing. He says it happens all of the time. He also mentioned a few crimes that were in his opinion murder that were ruled suicide. He retired because he was tired of getting shot at. The city for the happy pills could easily have been Mount Vernon and BB could have been part of a deal gone bad easily.

Hi littlesunshine

I agree 100% that SB loved Beth very much, he would do anything for her. I don't necessarily agree with the way he, IMO, is not taking charge or doing enough to help find Beth, but that is none of my business. It's his wife, he can do this however he wants to.

You said something VERY TRUE in your post, HE THOUGHT HE KNEW HER. I think there are a lot of us right now who are feeling "I thought I knew her".

But again, I STILL continue to question WHY JW felt the need to tell those details. Especially to perfect strangers, on FB, through private messages. If JW believes Beth is just missing, how does she plan to resume a friendship after she stabbed Beth in the back?

WHY IS SHE BADMOUTHING BETH SO BADLY? That is a question that needs some attention. There is something to that. That is NOT what a best friend would be doing if her friend was missing.

I just can't come up with one valid reason that JW HAD to expose every dirty secret about Beth. :banghead:

JMO.

SB in my opinion needs to take better control of this situation , he needs to put someone else in charge !!! I understand he is heart broken , and trying his best , but changes need to be made ASAP. This family has so many wonderful people that care that it should not be too difficult to find someone more capable than what they have now .

I can not , nor will I ever be able to explain JW comments concerning BB . My only thoughts is that maybe JW knows that BB is not coming back .

I must explain I have never been involved nor wanted to be involved in a missing person case . So I am trying to answer as best as I know how .

Wasn't it reported as fact early on that BB during her marriage with SB went awol before? If true, can someone (perhaps JAL) confirm and enlighten us to how long she was gone? Maybe this could, in part, explain SB's perceived lack of urgency or involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221