Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been just as hard to explain why the car is sitting at JW house and what was the need for a rentall . The rental car to me makes no sense . And from my point of view there is still no proof the BB was in MV at all.

(bolded by myself) :waitasec:I appreciate your idea, really got me thinking

Originally Posted by littlesunshine
It would have been just as hard to explain why the car is sitting at JW house and what was the need for a rentall . The rental car to me makes no sense . And from my point of view there is still no proof the BB was in MV at all.

Well, the call to Podges pizza at 5:15 from BB's phone would indicate to me she was in MV.

Originally Posted by littlesunshine

Well, the call to Podges pizza at 5:15 from BB's phone would indicate to me she was in MV.

Yes the pizza was ordered from BB cell phone , but it was a man who ordered the pizza . (Per the guy who took the order ).

There is so many LIES in this case !!!! I just do not know what to believe anymore .

Ok here goes, you and I want to meet to go to LV. You say I'll meet you on Thursday. I say ok. So I tell my hubby that I am going to visit a friend's sick relative and I take my car to your house and put it in the garage, and you and I go rent a car.

You call me after I rent the car and say, let's go Fri instead of today. I say OK. My friend wants to go to visit her bf, so I go with her in the rented car.
Fri comes and you say how about Sat, .... etc.

The rental is so that if you and I go to LV, I can fly back, cab to your house and pick up my car, and my friend will have a way back to the house with my car.

If I took my car, that doesn't leave me any room to get home if I get stuck somewhere where I shouldn't be.

Hi, I've been reading since the beginning. Don't know anyone involved, but am from the area.

I too did some FB surfing while this thread was down. My question is for JAL, or anyone else I guess - you allege that MS is the blackmailer. Would MS be the brother of SS?

No MS is not related to SS.

Who ever verified that Beth was the person to actually make this call?

I believe it was verified that the call was placed from Beth's phone from the Mt. Vernon area, but to my knowledge no one other than SB spoke to her during this call. Is LE just taking his word that it was actually Beth that made the call from her phone?

iPhones are great tools for privacy, confidentiality & social networking! Especially their conference call feature! My sons tell me that you can make a call (2 way) & with the 3rd caller already on board, it can actually "seem" like you're in another state! Confuses me everytime they call me "together" conference from around the country..........caller ID is just THAT- the ID of the phone calling you....... I'm sure BB did talk to SB.

When I grow up I'm going to get one of the iPhones, these young whipper snappers sure know their techie tricks!

Ok here goes, you and I want to meet to go to LV. You say I'll meet you on Thursday. I say ok. So I tell my hubby that I am going to visit a friend's sick relative and I take my car to your house and put it in the garage, and you and I go rent a car.

You call me after I rent the car and say, let's go Fri instead of today. I say OK. My friend wants to go to visit her bf, so I go with her in the rented car.
Fri comes and you say how about Sat, .... etc.

The rental is so that if you and I go to LV, I can fly back, cab to your house and pick up my car, and my friend will have a way back to the house with my car.

If I took my car, that doesn't leave me any room to get home if I get stuck somewhere where I shouldn't be.

I am sorry , I still don't get it , it doesn't make sense to me . The person is going to be stuck anyways rental or not .

Do we know when the rental car was picked up from the company ??

And has "Blackmailer" been interviewed by police ??

And would you agree that BB was a very complex woman and that not one single person really knew her ??

I am sorry , I still don't get it , it doesn't make sense to me . The person is going to be stuck anyways rental or not .

Do we know when the rental car was picked up from the company ??

And has "Blackmailer" been interviewed by police ??

And would you agree that BB was a very complex woman and that not one single person really knew her ??

I want to arrive home in my car. I want my friend to be able to arrive at a different time.

If I rent a car, then my friend can take that, and I can find another way to pick up my car and arrive at the house with my car.

Imagine I don't rent a car, but want to go somewhere different than my friend. How will my friend get back. What if I have a breakdown. Those are all covered by having a second car.

I don't even want to think about the implications of a second cell phone (I'm with Schwabie ... I would have to be CIA trained)

iPhones are great tools for privacy, confidentiality & social networking! Especially their conference call feature! My sons tell me that you can make a call (2 way) & with the 3rd caller already on board, it can actually "seem" like you're in another state! Confuses me everytime they call me "together" conference from around the country..........caller ID is just THAT- the ID of the phone calling you....... I'm sure BB did talk to SB.

When I grow up I'm going to get one of the iPhones, these young whipper snappers sure know their techie tricks!

This is so true that call to SB could have been made from anywhere . And again I state we can not really be certain that BB was ever in MV .

I think there is alot more going on here than an affair and I think the blackmailer is probably someone in BB's circle of friends.
QUOTE]

It depends on what you mean by circle of friends. When the page was down I did a little facebook surfing over to BB's page. Always thinking talked about BB visiting her and her friends house, playing poker, etc. and none of those show up on the fb page. BB kept her second life off of her fb page.

Was MS in the Woodstock "circle of friends" ... nope.

BBM

Circle of friends being all inclusive to both sets of friends. She had the standard "for show" friends and then she had her "partying friends". I am not casting aspersions because it is just a fact. She obviously kept part of her life a secret from the other part of her life. (Her fb being an excellent example.) I think that some of her secrets got her hurt or some might have been bad enough to force her to take off.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your question...

but obviously SB thought she was going to Mount Vernon with JW, who was covering for her.

Unless I missed something, that has been one of the only constants.

Post 43 by JAL.
That is why I asked what I did.

Apparently BB was supposed to go to Vegas, with "B". "B" is another man, who is from Chicago. The plans fell through and BB apparently decided to go, with JW, to MV. BTW it has been said that SB thought BB was going with JW to visit a sick relative in WI. It is my understanding that he didn't know she had gone to MV until she didn't show up.

That is what my question was about. If BB was going to go with B to Vegas who was going to cover her for the Vegas trip? I am going on the suspicion that SB didn't know about her trip to Vegas or if he did he didn't know she was going with "B".

OT - but Eric Gilford wanted for the murder of Kristine Gilford back in may has been captured! Captured in Jackson, Wyo about 6pm last evening. More at the thread in the crimes in the news forum. Thought the locals would be interested in knowing.

Post 43 by JAL.
That is why I asked what I did.

Apparently BB was supposed to go to Vegas, with "B". "B" is another man, who is from Chicago. The plans fell through and BB apparently decided to go, with JW, to MV. BTW it has been said that SB thought BB was going with JW to visit a sick relative in WI. It is my understanding that he didn't know she had gone to MV until she didn't show up.

That is what my question was about. If BB was going to go with B to Vegas who was going to cover her for the Vegas trip? I am going on the suspicion that SB didn't know about her trip to Vegas or if he did he didn't know she was going with "B".

I also thought that SB thought BB was going to WI.

BBM

Circle of friends being all inclusive to both sets of friends. She had the standard "for show" friends and then she had her "partying friends". I am not casting aspersions because it is just a fact. She obviously kept part of her life a secret from the other part of her life. (Her fb being an excellent example.) I think that some of her secrets got her hurt or some might have been bad enough to force her to take off.

If you take a look at some of Venn diagrams of the various circles of friends "involved", you may see a VERY unusual pattern of the friends that were not "friendly" enough to be included on each involvees FB. You might also see the mutual obvious friends of others in the circles involved.
The most interesting finds, IMVHO however, might be the NEW friends for the new FBers of those "involved" in this kickoff the summer weekend getaway extravaganza.
I'm starting to understand the friends with benefits concept ALOT clearer!! I was hoping those classes would come in handy someday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venn_diagram
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calculus

What gets me about this case:
Let's say an attorney for XOX comes on WS (Not talking about you JustALawyer :) ) - and they want to deflect interest in their client(s). So they start posting information - could be true or not - to keep XOX out of the limelight. They may try to point to YOY instead and will keep dropping hints that point to YOY.

Then we have people who KNOW the victim - but let's face it, someone like BB is not known by ANYONE - she may not even understand herself. There are the "friends" who know her to be wonderful and thoughtful and understanding and happily married............and there are "friends" who know her to party, and do drugs, and sleep with multiple partners, etc., etc., etc. The one side is busy trying to protect her reputation instead of looking for the truth of what happened. The other side is trying to bury her with suspicion, telling all they know trying to protect themselves......... (And yes, IMO, JW doesn't know what happened to BB, and no, I don't know her... or BB... or anyone)

There are so many rumors and speculations and they are repeated so often that I don't think anyone can keep track of what is true, false, rumor, lies..... We all need to step back and investigate this the way LE does - start with those closest to her and work our way out. I know what I believe happened - but haven't seen it out there and don't want to start rumors. We need to stop focussing on our agendas and look at the whole situation with unbiased eyes - then the picture becomes much clearer. Start with who had the most motive..... and quite frankly, why would a blackmailer kill his source of income? If anything, the reverse would be true. IMO, that person can be marked off the list.

JMO - but I think it's obvious that BB is dead and I think it's obvious who did it and why. JMO.....JMO.....JMO I could be wrong! ;) But I don't think so.

I went to the local retailer where my cell account is, and asked, "I have this text message, is there any way to find out where the person was when they sent this message?" They told me no... I guess even if I did find out where the message was sent from, it still does not prove she was the person using her phone. It seems like it was her...
IMO when BB talked to SB (the last phone call) it was her. BB & JW have distinctive voices & vocal tendencies that differ from each other. It is possible that SB is not being truthful about that call, but every indication-IMO- is that he has no criminal involvement in his wife's disappearance.

LE could look at Beth's phone and tell where her phone was when those messages were sent though.

When a call or a text is made there is what is referred to as a CDR (call data record) that tell when, where, to who, how long ect.

I would imagine CDR would show if this was a conference call also.

Let's say an attorney for XOX comes on WS (Not talking about you JustALawyer :) ) - and they want to deflect interest in their client(s). So they start posting information - could be true or not - to keep XOX out of the limelight. They may try to point to YOY instead and will keep dropping hints that point to YOY.

Then we have people who KNOW the victim - but let's face it, someone like BB is not known by ANYONE - she may not even understand herself. There are the "friends" who know her to be wonderful and thoughtful and understanding and happily married............and there are "friends" who know her to party, and do drugs, and sleep with multiple partners, etc., etc., etc. The one side is busy trying to protect her reputation instead of looking for the truth of what happened. The other side is trying to bury her with suspicion, telling all they know trying to protect themselves......... (And yes, IMO, JW doesn't know what happened to BB, and no, I don't know her... or BB... or anyone)

There are so many rumors and speculations and they are repeated so often that I don't think anyone can keep track of what is true, false, rumor, lies..... We all need to step back and investigate this the way LE does - start with those closest to her and work our way out. I know what I believe happened - but haven't seen it out there and don't want to start rumors. We need to stop focussing on our agendas and look at the whole situation with unbiased eyes - then the picture becomes much clearer. Start with who had the most motive..... and quite frankly, why would a blackmailer kill his source of income? If anything, the reverse would be true. IMO, that person can be marked off the list.

JMO - but I think it's obvious that BB is dead and I think it's obvious who did it and why. JMO.....JMO.....JMO I could be wrong! ;) But I don't think so.

I am very curious as to who you think did it and why . TY

Respectfully snipped by me. That is always a possibility but a pretty risky one imo. Everything posted here is subject for anyone to read. WS is a victim friendly forum, and if one reads the full (long version) of TOS it is stated WS cooperates with LE. IMO it would be pretty foolish to risk ones livelyhood and career at min to protect one client. I know when I had my Real Estate license I would never have risked it for a(one or two or even three) client.

Yes corruption exists everywhere but it would be pretty foolish to do so on WS. Especially knowing LE is likely reading this thread as they do read many threads here.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member