Found Deceased IL - Bryeon Hunter, 1, Maywood, 16 April 2013 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where has his video been released? Facebook? Youtube?

I am bad at keeping up with facebook, but he is my friend there.

That's where I seen it at. I ask him but don't think I got a reply. I'm dying to purchase it or watch it.

SCHMAE!! Our hero that found this baby is hopefully joining WS as we speak. He is working on cases on FB! God bless him!

Oh great ! I follow him on FB. What an angel.

Shake off the sleep little man. It's time to go out and play :)

This makes me absolutely furious. I have a 17 month old and she hates to wear her diaper. Oh some of the stories I could tell you all about poop.... but I could NEVER even imagine punishing her for any of it. It's a part of parenting and all that you can do it clean it up and keep it in your memory to embarrass them when their teenagers. I hope all of these "parents" get what's coming to them cuz karma is a beeoch.

This makes me absolutely furious. I have a 17 month old and she hates to wear her diaper. Oh some of the stories I could tell you all about poop.... but I could NEVER even imagine punishing her for any of it. It's a part of parenting and all that you can do it clean it up and keep it in your memory to embarrass them when their teenagers. I hope all of these "parents" get what's coming to them cuz karma is a beeoch.

Amen, Sponge ! Potty training should be a time of delight and fun for kids. They're so excited and pleased with themselves when they get it right ,as it should be . Not to mention how many parents think a 1 or 18 mo or 2 yr old ' should be ' potty trained. There is no time. Each little body and mind develops at its own pace. Some over achieving kiddos do potty train themselves really early but they're the exception. I don't even think I thought about until after 2 years and then it was a many months long venture.

I hear so many, far too many , stories of children being beaten and killed during ' potty training'. It's just horrific. :(

I love you little Bryeon. Have a fun day up on your cloud :)

Amen, Sponge ! Potty training should be a time of delight and fun for kids. They're so excited and pleased with themselves when they get it right ,as it should be . Not to mention how many parents think a 1 or 18 mo or 2 yr old ' should be ' potty trained. There is no time. Each little body and mind develops at its own pace. Some over achieving kiddos do potty train themselves really early but they're the exception. I don't even think I thought about until after 2 years and then it was a many months long venture.

I hear so many, far too many , stories of children being beaten and killed during ' potty training'. It's just horrific. :(

I love you little Bryeon. Have a fun day up on your cloud :)

I love him too. We drove by the river again today. It never gets easier. I would have kept him and held him and made him smile again.

I try not to hate I really do. But I don't have words for what I think of his mother.

Hey little boy in heaven, your "aunties" are thinking about you and sending you love today. There is a brand new lady up there now, she came a few days ago. She'll hold you and love you and show you all the magic in the world just like she did for me. Her name is Betty. She'll find you.

Rise and shine little one. Time to run and play and laugh :)

Wake up sleepy head ! Your friends are waiting to go and play.
You got trees to climb and forts to build and ice cream to eat.
Go have a blast ! :)

Time to move little man. Adventures are waiting for you and your friends.
Laugh all day :)

Time to move little man. Adventures are waiting for you and your friends.
Laugh all day :)

SCHMAE, thank you for keeping this little guy in your heart. Bob is till having a rough time. He thinks of this little Angel every day. I just watched the video he posted of finding him. It was traumatic! He didn't post the baby on it though. This man has class and has a wonderful heart. ( He also has beautiful dogs. :) God bless you Robert! We need more men like you!

Were it not for Bob, little baby boy could be anywhere and never laid to rest. He is Bryeon's hero. Thank you, Bob !

You have a new friend in Heaven today , baby boy !
Go and play all day with her. :)

Good morning. What's the little lamb going to do today ? Big plans with your friends? Maybe swimming and eating popcorn on the beach ? Maybe you can build a fort in the trees and jump down into the water . Go and have fun little one !

Mitchell: Robert Larson, who found a boy’s remains, is a hero.

Robert Larson is an authentic hero.

Larson, of suburban Westchester, found the remains of a baby boy in the Des Plaines River on Tuesday.

An autopsy performed on Wednesday was inconclusive to determine whether the boy is Bryeon Hunter, the Maywood boy who disappeared last month. But police believe the body belongs to Bryeon. Much more at link.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/mitche...nd-a-boys-remains-is-a-hero.html#.U7GpONxtbvB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back