Found Deceased IL - Bryeon Hunter, 1, Maywood, 16 April 2013 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, Cook County link is up again.

Next court date for both of them is April 22nd.

Thank you JOE! :) I really do want to see them get good and punished . I just am unskilled at searching through court docs so I don't do it. I'm glad for the update !

Just came across this thread. There are no words for how I feel about these monsters who can kill little innocent children. I really believe the same should be done to them as they did. RIP sweet baby, you did nothing to deserve this. I hope you get to play and eat candy and chase rainbows, and get lots of hugs and kisses and love. :tantrum:

He does Belfast ! :)
He is having so much fun and joy every single day.
Good night sweet boy !

Baby Bryeon, what adventures are you going to get into today?
You and your friends go have fun and never stop laughing all day long :)

Let's move little man. Time to go get your friends and hit the road for some fun :)

Happy Easter big boy. Go have fun all day. You 'll get extra cuddles today because you are such a good boy . :)

Just realized you have a new friend in Heaven today.
And on Easter Sunday too. How wonderful for you both.
You show him around and take him to play with you and your friends.
Tell him he will never be hurt again. :)

Time to get a move on little man.
Go play in the flowers today and chase grasshoppers with your friends.
Laugh until your belly hurts and happy tears run down your cheeks.
:) :) :)

Time to get a move on little man.
Go play in the flowers today and chase grasshoppers with your friends.
Laugh until your belly hurts and happy tears run down your cheeks.
:) :) :)

Oh Schmae, God bless you sweetie.

On May 13th Bob will be releasing the videos of his 30 day journey to find Bryeon Hunter.
What a hero!! God bless you Bob! Also, he is still very active in cases we cover here at WS. We will see his name again. :blowkiss:

On May 13th Bob will be releasing the videos of his 30 day journey to find Bryeon Hunter.
What a hero!! God bless you Bob! Also, he is still very active in cases we cover here at WS. We will see his name again. :blowkiss:

I love this guy! What an angel on earth. Thank you for sharing and thank you , Bob !

And good morning little Bryeon! Have a playful sun filled day !

Tulessa are you facebook friends with him ?

Most weekends I drive past and over the river to go about my business. I can't cross it without thinking of Bryeon. My DH knows why I cross myself and say a prayer every time we cross it.

Thank you SCHMAE for your posts here. It means a lot. Whenever my tapa talk shows me a new post on his thread my heart lifts and I remember the sweet happy boy in the I know he once was. Not the poor baby Mr. Larson found.

Thank you both for everything you've done and do for this beautiful baby boy who should have had a chance. :rose:

Most weekends I drive past and over the river to go about my business. I can't cross it without thinking of Bryeon. My DH knows why I cross myself and say a prayer every time we cross it.

Thank you SCHMAE for your posts here. It means a lot. Whenever my tapa talk shows me a new post on his thread my heart lifts and I remember the sweet happy boy in the I know he once was. Not the poor baby Mr. Larson found.

Thank you both for everything you've done and do for this beautiful baby boy who should have had a chance. :rose:

You've stuck with him for the duration as well, Inthedark ! I can say on this Mother's Day, I would happily, joyfully be a mother to little baby Bryeon if only I had half a chance !

Dance and giggle all day little angel !!!!!!!!

ETA , I do not think I will be able to watch Mr Larsons video journey though. It's just probably more than I can bear. :(

Baby Bryeon, what adventures are you going to get into today?
You and your friends go have fun and never stop laughing all day long :)

SCHMAE!! Our hero that found this baby is hopefully joining WS as we speak. He is working on cases on FB! God bless him!

Tulessa are you facebook friends with him ?

Yes, and he is truly wonderful!

K-9 Handler K9 Detection Agent at K-9 Specialties
Past: Bikers Urban Response Needed (B.U.R.N.) for Missing Children and CFSI Idaho for Missing Children.

Mods, please make him a verified insider. His credentials are impeccable! He is working on a case right now, so he won't be joining until this evening! God bless you and your dedication to the missing my friend!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back