Found Deceased IL - Bryeon Hunter, 1, Maywood, 16 April 2013 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Guess what Bryeon? You get 6 new friends today ! That's enough for all kinds of games .
You show them around and tell them they're ok now. Show them how much fun and how peaceful
it is and how you get to sleep in a big comfy bed every night and share ice cream with each other
all day, every day. You help them find all the fun stuff.

Time to rest so you can go full steam another day , little angel :)

You got another new friend today to chase through the trees and blow bubbles with .
Giggle until sides hurt :)

Another new friend is joining you today. Sure glad there's plenty of room. You have lots of fun together. :)

Good night , little one. Rest up because tomorrow another day of adventure awaits !

I just read this entire thread. I'm so sad for Bryeon and what he had to endure in his short life. I'm glad he was found and laid to rest though.

Did KB ever have a baby??

Another new friend for you today, baby boy ! Go and play :)

http://www.suntimes.com/news/mitche...-goes-from-hero-to-homeless.html#.VAdIZigqWAA

Robert Larson is an unlikely hero. By his own admission, he’s been a bar room brawler, a heavy drinker and a pothead.

But in the spring of 2013, Larson, 49, spent 30 days scouring a swollen Des Plaines River looking for the body of 1-year-old Bryeon Hunter...

But the same day Larson discovered Bryeon’s body, he said he was evicted from his Westchester home. He is now living in a storage locker in the western suburbs. “I went from hero to homeless,” Larson told me.

:loveyou: You get another new friend today and he's just your size. Go play hard little ones !

Remembrance day is here. I will always remember you and your precious smile !
Never , ever stop smiling again :)

Still thinking about you little one. Time to carve a pumpkin and go get some candy.
Everybody loves you ! :)

Still thinking about you little one. Time to carve a pumpkin and go get some candy.
Everybody loves you ! :)

Your Auntie Schmae is right little boy...everyone loves you so much. (We love her too) :heartbeat:

I bet you're dreaming about what costume you'll wear and all the candy you can eat. Take all your new friends with you and all of you have the bestest, most fun Halloween ever.

Love on you and all your friends in heaven baby.

I have not been able to find anything on the court date for either monster. Anyone know if they have made any progress on conviction?

Happy Fall little one. I hope you're building the biggest pile of leaves to jump in all day.
Really wish we could see a picture of you doing that ........ :)

Poor little Scotty. I'm really glad he's free and happy now.

Up on the rooftop reindeer pause
Out jumps good old Santa Clause
Down thru the chimney with lots of toys
All for the little ones
Christmas joys
Ho, ho, ho!
Who wouldn't go!
Ho, ho, ho!
Who wouldn't go!
Up on the rooftop/housetop
Click, click, click
Down thru the chimney with
Good Saint Nick

First comes the stocking
Of little Nell
Oh, dear Santa
Fill it well
Give her a dolly
That laughs and cries
One that will open
And shut her eyes
Next comes the stocking
Of little Will
Oh, just see what
A glorious fill
Here is a hammer
And lots of tacks
Also a ball
And a whip that cracks

I didn't forget you, little one :)

You get another new friend today, a big boy. Tell him he will never be afraid or hurt again.
Go get your stockings ready and be good boys .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether
Back