Found Deceased IL - Bryeon Hunter, 1, Maywood, 16 April 2013 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let's hope the McDonald's has working surveillance.

ANITA PADILLA FOX 32 ‏@AnitaPadilla32 2m
AMBER alert in Maywood takes a new turn as police search woods and water near 1st Ave and Lake.
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/21995642/amber-alert-missing-boy-maywood …

Police with boats near water and K-9 units looking for missing Byreon Hunter in AMBER alert case. Lake st and 1st.

This says she was "AT" the McDonalds, ON THE PHONE with her boyfriend when she was attacked. Was she the only person at McDonalds? Can't they verify the phone call? Where is that phone? This isn't good! Prayers he is found safe

This says she was "AT" the McDonalds, ON THE PHONE with her boyfriend when she was attacked. Was she the only person at McDonalds? Can't they verify the phone call? Where is that phone? This isn't good! Prayers he is found safe

Ok, this explains the conflicting information. This is the 3rd place the abduction was reported to have happened. On the phone with her boyfriend? That's an attempt for an alibi, that he overheard her abductors grabbing her and Bryeon. (I am not going to assume this boyfriend is the baby's father.... Women around here have god knows how many boyfriends and how many baby daddy's).

Then she has to hobble blocks away to call the police? Riiiiight.
If this happened at McDonald's a restaurant employee would have called police. There is also a gas station in front of the McDonalds at this intersection which hopefully has surveillance.

This mom's story stinks to high holy hades.

I'm really afraid Bryeon is no longer with us, and his demise was at the hands of his mother and her boyfriend. :furious:

Another view of the McDonald's at the entrance on 1st Avenue. The building in front is a gas station. To the right are train tracks. Directly behind the McDonald's are the woods and Des Plaines River.

1st and lake maywood - Google Maps

Ok, this explains the conflicting information. This is the 3rd place the abduction was reported to have happened. On the phone with her boyfriend? That's an attempt for an alibi, that he overheard her abductors grabbing her and Bryeon. (I am not going to assume this boyfriend is the baby's father.... Women around here have god knows how many boyfriends and how many baby daddy's).

Then she has to hobble blocks away to call the police? Riiiiight.
If this happened at McDonald's a restaurant employee would have called police. There is also a gas station in front of the McDonalds at this intersection which hopefully has surveillance.

This mom's story stinks to high holy hades.

I'm really afraid Bryeon is no longer with us, and his demise was at the hands of his mother and her boyfriend. :furious:

Cubby, your "riiiiight" gave me thoughts of Juan Martinez, which is always a good thing. O/T, but it made me smile.

And I'm afraid that you're right. WHEN was this little guy last seen, by someone other than his mother? I hope that we'll hear more soon... but if they're already checking the river... ugh...

Cubby, your "riiiiight" gave me thoughts of Juan Martinez, which is always a good thing. O/T, but it made me smile.

And I'm afraid that you're right. WHEN was this little guy last seen, by someone other than his mother? I hope that we'll hear more soon... but if they're already checking the river... ugh...

We have some really nasty weather coming in too. Flash flood warnings until Friday am. We're expecting thunderstorms which could produce hail today.

I hope the searchers find him soon. Praying for their safety in this rough weather.

“She had a punctured lung, two black eyes, a fractured rib and bruises,” Lloyd said. “And she said they had taken my grandson.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...1yearold-maywood-boy-20130416,0,6642706.story

"They pulled up out of the alleyway and told me, 'Didn't we say we didn't want to see you here no more?' They pulled down my hair and pulled me in the car and started beating me and all I heard was my baby just screaming," 23-year-old Lakeshia Baker told reporters. "They beat him too."

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...od-bryeon-hunter-203284751.html#ixzz2QjZbjcPO

Since the 3 guys were cleared, I'd like to know what injuries the hospital verified. I'd like to know how old they estimate the injuries are. I'd like to know who inflicted them on her. I'd like to know if her boyfriend is the baby's father (if she was indeed on the phone with him and also if they were arguing on the phone).

It's very troubling to me that she says the baby was beaten too. I'm not expecting a good ending here.

Bernie Tafoya ‏@ChicagoFile 21s
Maywood PD to talk about Amber Alert around 11am. 1 yr old Bryeon Hunter is still missing. @WBBMNewsradio

* That's in about 20 minutes from now

"They beat him too" leads me to believe mom knows injuries will be found on her son, if he is recovered. That's why she had to concoct the abduction story, imo. To make it appear as if any injuries on this childs body were from someone other than she and/or her boyfriend.

If he is no longer with us, and mom disposed of him in the river or woods, I'd think that means she placed him somewhere he is likely to be found. .... I think it would have been too easy to dispose of him in a dumpster and he would never be recovered if that were the case. There are other cases of MP's in the Chicago area who are believed deceased and not recoverable due to it being believed they were in a landfill too unsafe too search.

Still praying Bryeon is found soon. :please:

Bernie Tafoya ‏@ChicagoFile 21s
Maywood PD to talk about Amber Alert around 11am. 1 yr old Bryeon Hunter is still missing. @WBBMNewsradio

* That's in about 20 minutes from now

Any livestream for this? And thank you!

Bryeon Hunter was leaving a McDonald’s with his mother near 5th and Main Street, when three men grabbed them.

They will continue their search Wednesday in Thatcher Woods and the Des Plaines River.

IIRC, the river is directly behind the back of the McDonald's parking lot. :(

Now I am wondering when the last time anyone besides mom saw Bryeon alive and well. How did they get to McDonald's? It seems like a bit of a long walk with a 1 yr old to McDonald's. Plus the intersection where the McDonald's is, is a busy one.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=9068531

The mother then went to the 300 block of South 10th in Maywood and called police

The Maywood police station is located at 125 S. 5th Ave.

Will come back and add a map shortly, as well as carry this to the current page.

John Dodge ‏@dodgerman 30s
Sources: Police Believe Missing Maywood Child Is Dead http://cbsloc.al/Z3mAIU

A missing one-year-old boy from Maywood was killed by somebody who was upset that the child could not be potty-trained, sources told CBS 2.

Bryeon Hunter was the subject of an AMBER alert had his mother told police three Hispanic men beat hear and kidnapped the child.

After questioning the mother, police now believe Lakeshia Baker’s story is not true.

Bernie Tafoya ‏@ChicagoFile 1m
UPDATE: Maywood PD NOT talking about missing 1 yr old. Search continues of river near 1st Ave. Mother being questioned. @WBBMNewsradio

John Dodge ‏@dodgerman 30s
Sources: Police Believe Missing Maywood Child Is Dead http://cbsloc.al/Z3mAIU

A missing one-year-old boy from Maywood was killed by somebody who was upset that the child could not be potty-trained, sources told CBS 2.

Bryeon Hunter was the subject of an AMBER alert had his mother told police three Hispanic men beat hear and kidnapped the child.

After questioning the mother, police now believe Lakeshia Baker’s story is not true.

Poor baby! This makes me so mad.

So incredibly sad. So many toddlers murdered over inability to potty train at an age much younger than when toilet training should be accomplished. :furious:

I have 'BBM am radio on and heard nothing other than the alleged kidnappers have been cleared of any wrong doing.

Lots about the weather. A severe thunderstorm warning for all of northern Illinois until 5pm and a flash flood watch from 1:00pm this afternoon until Friday morning. Praying for the searchers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back