Found Deceased IL - Bryeon Hunter, 1, Maywood, 16 April 2013 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You have another new friend this morning baby Bryeon :)
You babies go have fun today .

Gotta get a move on little man. Time to go play. :)

DNA tests are finally back proving that was indeed baby Bryeon's remains found in the river by Robert Larson. Thank you Robert. Finally a funeral has been set for August 3 , a week from today for this sweet boy. Laid to rest in peace and I know you're free and playing your little heart out. I'm so glad you've been found :)

Tomorrow is little Bryeon's memorial service, finally :)

You are so dedicated schmae <3

Sending hugs up to heaven, as I go to sleep x

:(
I had not checked Bryeon's fb page in a few days and the DNA did not actually come back, even though the DNA lab told them 2 wks ago it had. His funeral did not take place today.
It's been postponed again.
I'm so sorry baby boy.
Isn't it bad enough someone you loved took your life?
Isn't it bad enough you had to sink in that dirty old river for weeks ?
Isn't it bad enough your life was not full of joy and smiles and giggles
and worms and ice cream and fire trucks?
One day soon you will be properly sent off. But it's just a formality.
I know you're already playing and enjoying your new spot.

I know of a new and wonderful angel today baby boy.
She will watch over you . Go and play now. You are safe :)

Wake up little man. Time to go and play in the sunshine !

Hey little guy...there is a new friend for you, his name is Joshua, I know you are taking good care of him. The world misses you, as we miss him. You should have had the chance to be here. Beautiful little boy, take care of your new friend. The world misses you both so very much. We take comfort knowing you are shining down on us with your angel hearts. :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Hey little guy...there is a new friend for you, his name is Joshua, I know you are taking good care of him. The world misses you, as we miss him. You should have had the chance to be here. Beautiful little boy, take care of your new friend. The world misses you both so very much. We take comfort knowing you are shining down on us with your angel hearts. :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

awwww.... I thought of the same thing. Bryeon is comforting Joshua and together they are free.

Joshua Summeries? :(

Take care of him baby Bryeon. You boys go have fun until you're too tired to take another step.

Ooohhh this is getting so hard.

Baby boy , you have a new friend today to play with. Show her all the fun and happy places that you . :)

Well guess what? You little angels are going to have to stop playing for a few minutes
to welcome another new friend today. What an adventure you kiddos will have :)

Schmae, thank you for your dedication to Bryeon. While heartbreaking, it is lovely to read the messages to him. x

Bryeon, I hope you are surrounded by love and laughter where you are. You deserve nothing less.

I'm going to see if I can drop off some toys for him before I go to work Friday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back