Identified! IL - Chicago, Body parts of 2-3yo AA child, Sep'15 - Kyrian Knox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been debating all day on whether to post it here or not since I can't share a lot of info because it is not in the media. Anyway, I saw that a little boy who is 2 was missing from that area. I talked to LE earlier and they told me they were looking into it. They seemed to be aware of him so I am sure other people called it in as well. Hoping this Baby Doe has a name soon and that the other little boy is returned to his mother safely.

Please share more about this child. If it's out there that he's missing, you can post his info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please share the name of this child, Miss Sunshine!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I thought we were allowed to post info about missing children if they are known missing...like putting up a missing flyer or whatever. I think on the Baby Doe (Bella) thread, I think people often posted links about other missing children that she could have possibly been.
You absolutely can post missing notices, flyers, and such, as long as there is an official missing report. For instance, a FB post stating that a child is missing doesn't suffice on its own. But if LE or MSM has posted a notice, we're good to go.

Good to know. I hope MissSunshine comes back with some more info.

You absolutely can post missing notices, flyers, and such, as long as there is an official missing report. For instance, a FB post stating that a child is missing doesn't suffice on its own. But if LE or MSM has posted a notice, we're good to go.

I haven't seen anything official yet. I keep checking for something in media or something from LE but there is nothing, just a post from mom. However, on the Help Find King Walker and Diamond page on facebook, someone posted it there.

You can post that link, but you can't discuss the other child.

So sorry for Baby Bella. I did want to note a "for sure DNA comparison" has not been confirmed in her case but arrests were made quickly after the right tip; it looks certain that DNA will be confirmed. For the baby found in Garfield Park, the investigators may be waiting on DNA confirmation to do anything... It's just frustrating to me. Too many missing African American toddlers in the general area and too much waiting. No national media attention either. In the Garfield Park case, there is a pencil drawing and not an image like the realistic image of the found Boston little girl that held the world captive.

I agree that the media too often does not pay as much attention to minority children from no so good neighborhoods. It could be that they don't have as much to work with here (if he was more decomped than Bella was when found) and making a picture as realistic as hers was is harder. But I certainly hope they try. IMO those pencil sketches are not very helpful, and I feel bad saying that because I know some artist did honest work for a good cause, but they really need the more realistic, photo-like pictures to not only help someone recognize the child, but for people to think of it as a person, not just a drawing. Photo-like pictures bring a reality to it that pencil drawings that look like illustrations can not. JMO

So sorry for Baby Bella. I did want to note a "for sure DNA comparison" has not been confirmed in her case but arrests were made quickly after the right tip; it looks certain that DNA will be confirmed. For the baby found in Garfield Park, the investigators may be waiting on DNA confirmation to do anything... It's just frustrating to me. Too many missing African American toddlers in the general area and too much waiting. No national media attention either. In the Garfield Park case, there is a pencil drawing and not an image like the realistic image of the found Boston little girl that held the world captive.
Its hard for me to really put a reasoning on why. I was thinking two different police agencies and different states might play a roll on how they do the sketches. Idk I'd rather not believe it has anything to do with race because all I see here is a child who needs justice.

With that said the reason I'm over her e tonight is because of Bella. I mean now that she has been identified and her killer and wing man will surely face punishment so I don't care to sit and go over how awful her end was.

NEXT. There is this little guy who needs all of that media breathing down the neck of who ever did this to him. I'd give anything to get a better sketch of him amd start blowing it up all over. I hate the media for this reason. They pick out what gets popular it seems. Idk this little one needs more shares and more out rage.

I agree. There are people who have not even heard about this! They definitely need to get a better composite out there and get this on TV! This is a horrible act that someone has done and there should be more outrage. This poor baby was cut up and dumped in a lake FFS and someone knows something. I hope they are going to put up billboards and do as much as they did to ID Baby Doe when they get a better picture. That is the key thing they need to be working on right now. I know it takes time and resources and it can be hard depending on what they are working with, but it needs to be done if they are not getting anywhere.

I hate that minority children don't get as much media coverage as white children.

Just from the fact that he was dismembered I would have expected this to be huge news! There is someone on the loose that butchers babies, and nobody cares???
I agree, I can't help thinking that is this was a white, blonde kid found butchered there would be a lot more interest in the case :(

Bella had not been in the water for long so her features may have been easier to render. The thorough search conducted by LE at the pond and analysis of this little ones remains may give them more details and it may take some time. In Bella's case it took a while before the pollen analysis on the clothing was announced. This little one's body was treated very differently than Bella's, it seems. The location, as ticya aptly pointed out, and placing remains there in horrific condition, may say a lot about whomever placed them, at least that they may be very familiar with this park and be somewhat inhuman. Further speculating that:

This person needed a very private place to dismember this little one after death. They needed time to get the remains there unseen. They needed to know when to do that unseen. They needed a way a cart/car/stroller to get the remains there unnoticed. To leave unnoticed. Maybe to come back unnoticed. Could it have been somebody who did not have access to a vehicle thus chose this place and lives close by? Could it be somebody who frequents the area and would not stand out as a presence? Could it be limitations or just freaky intention or both to that placed this little one there? Most of all was this child meant to be found? Could the person know that the remains had a good chance of being found? I wonder if LE compared visitors to the park as seen on cams going back from just prior to the finding and compare it to the days that followed, would there be any obvious individuals apparent to them?

Just from the fact that he was dismembered I would have expected this to be huge news! There is someone on the loose that butchers babies, and nobody cares???
I agree, I can't help thinking that is this was a white, blonde kid found butchered there would be a lot more interest in the case :(

At the very least, I wish they'd get a computer generated picture out there like the one they did for Bella. It seems more 'real' that way, I think.

I don't believe the hair color or color in general has anything to do with it. Chicago has a problem, and a good part of it has to do with the frequency of homicides and violence. Much of causes an acceptance of the problem in general. To even suggest that this child is valued less because of race is IMO irresponsible and reckless commentary. Countless effort and resources have been spent by the LE, volunteers and public to solve this child's demise.

To me, it is disrespectful of people who do the tireless work to solve these crimes to suggest otherwise.

JMO's

My comments were more about the general public. Baby Doe's photo was shared on Facebook millions of times. Why isn't this child's photo going viral like that??

Maybe they need to release a sketch where the victim looks like a child model. Maybe that will get 60 million people to share/see his picture, and the national media to pay attention.

Bella had not been in the water for long so her features may have been easier to render. The thorough search conducted by LE at the pond and analysis of this little ones remains may give them more details and it may take some time. In Bella's case it took a while before the pollen analysis on the clothing was announced. This little one's body was treated very differently than Bella's, it seems. The location, as ticya aptly pointed out, and placing remains there in horrific condition, may say a lot about whomever placed them, at least that they may be very familiar with this park and be somewhat inhuman. Further speculating that:

This person needed a very private place to dismember this little one after death. They needed time to get the remains there unseen. They needed to know when to do that unseen. They needed a way a cart/car/stroller to get the remains there unnoticed. To leave unnoticed. Maybe to come back unnoticed. Could it have been somebody who did not have access to a vehicle thus chose this place and lives close by? Could it be somebody who frequents the area and would not stand out as a presence? Could it be limitations or just freaky intention or both to that placed this little one there? Most of all was this child meant to be found? Could the person know that the remains had a good chance of being found? I wonder if LE compared visitors to the park as seen on cams going back from just prior to the finding and compare it to the days that followed, would there be any obvious individuals apparent to them?

I am in 100 % agreement and if I were a betting person , I would bank on the fact that this person lives close to this park , and is familiar with it. I believe that they either walked , bicycled , drove , or took the train. I think a bus may be too risky.*
More than likely this happened at night. I have been reading up on Garfield park and have come to understand that the average person would not dare to go there at night. Many sources say it is a haven for drug deals , prostitution and other crime at night.*
Therefore the assumption would be that you would not be likely to dispose of body parts in broad daylight , so the suspect must have been familiar with this park and comfortable enough to go there at night.
I do not believe they ever intended for the body parts to be found due to the weight they used to hold them down. Why go through the effort of using a weight or water if you wanted them to be found ?*
MOO is that they live very close to Garfield Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54