Identified! IL - Chicago, Body parts of 2-3yo AA child, Sep'15 - Kyrian Knox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

im still hung up on how she willingly gave DNA.

i hope its not him :( but either way it is still a baby :(

<modsnip>

im still hung up on how she willingly gave DNA.

i hope its not him :( but either way it is still a baby :(

How could she refuse to give DNA when her baby is missing?
If he's a match, she's already got this brilliant story of tattooed folks she's put out there... so ...
She might not have been comfy, but it could have been very convenient.

Kyrian mom is not new to the area, She and her family are from Chicago.

By withholding her DNA it would appear she has no intentions of finding her son, that would just be crazy, it would send LE asking questions as to why wouldn't she want to give her DNA out to potentially find her missing son.

I'm just not getting all caught up here. The hair is so different in the sketch but the ears are spot on.

I don't want to get caught up either, as I said previously I thought this was baby Malik Drummond, glad it's not but now it could be this precious little boy :(

The ears also make me wonder, we discussed earlier in this thread how the ears were set so low & this could be sign of a disability in the child however we now have a child turned up missing, no time frame with ears set low and no mention of a disability!

I'm not sure about Kyrian... I don't know how accurate these sketches are. We talked about the low-set ears before, and Kyrian doesn't have low-set ears. Does a forensic sketch artist actually measure the distance between the eyes, the gaps between the teeth, the placement of the ears and everything and measure the sketch to make it exactly the same?
I guess that with decomposition the flesh could shift, but the teeth should look just the same.
I'm not sure Kyrian's hair could have grown so quickly either. I think this picture was taken around the beginning of August (not certain though), and his hair is very short.
attachment.php
I am not an expert on this by any means but I know that when a body is submerged in water for a period of time it will swell. I wonder if that could affect the position of the ears. But the child's hair was done in twisties. I don't know how long it takes for hair to grow that long.

Both of these cases are bothering me to no end.

Kyrian - I'm probably quoting rumor, so forgive me. But I got it off his mother's facebook page. It sounds to me like she left him in the Chicago area and moved to Iowa. Around the first part of August? Then realizes around the 17th of September or so that he's missing? Not a whole lot of talk about him in that period of time and now it's a Kyrian is missing flood. I dunno. *shrug*

Baby Doe - I can't even let my mind go to the why of only finding identifying body parts in that lagoon. The hair on my neck literally stands up everytime I try to go there.

:(

Admins, sorry if I overstepped a boundary. I understand if this gets deleted.

I don't want to get caught up either, as I said previously I thought this was baby Malik Drummond, glad it's not but now it could be this precious little boy :(

The ears also make me wonder, we discussed earlier in this thread how the ears were set so low & this could be sign of a disability in the child however we now have a child turned up missing, no time frame with ears set low and no mention of a disability!

I noticed that the ears in the sketch were very assymetrical - one bigger and higher than the other. I wondered if that was a bit of carelessness on behalf of the sketch artist, or if it reflected what the child's ears were actually like.

Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi (goo-lee-EHL'-mee) said Tuesday that investigators are "cautiously optimistic" that the DNA from relatives of missing children will help them identify the remains.

Guglielmi says detectives went to Rockford over the weekend to collect DNA from the mother of a boy who recently went missing there. They've also submitted the DNA to national databases.
http://www.kcrg.com/subject/news/pub...d-boy-20150922

So the DNA results are back and have been submitted to national databases. They must know if the baby is a boy or girl now, then?? They weren't sure before.

As much as I don't want it to be Kyrian, I kind of hope it is. Just because otherwise it means there's another missing baby whose life ended tragically short and Kyrian remains missing. No child should have to suffer this fate. :(

LE announced there will be a press conference tomorrow at 11:30 regarding Kyrian. Link posted on Kyrian's thread.

If they were going g to announce that Kyrian is the Garfield Park baby, I think it would be a Chicago PD conference, not Rockford.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

If they were going g to announce that Kyrian is the Garfield Park baby, I think it would be a Chicago PD conference, not Rockford.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Not necessarily, we had a case here in Scotland whereby the boy was found in a wooded area outside Edinburgh but the press conference wasn't done there, it was done at the police HQ in Edinburgh.

That all said we have the same police force throughout the whole of Scotland now so you may be right.

Baby Kyrian's mother's DNA has been taken to match or exclude him from this poor baby's DNA. Police today in a presser about Kyrian, stated they asked for an expedited test to to done. No word on the request being granted. They also stated there are NINE possibilities of a match! NINE!?
http://www.mystateline.com/news/rock...-investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member