GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm so happy that more people are showing interest in finding Chyenne. My family lives in the area and they cannot believe how little this case is publicized or talked about.

Been bothering me a lot lately about that note being left in a car. At first, I thought that maybe Chyenne wanted someone specific to find it, and others not to. Still, a car bothers me.
While Chyenne may very well have written that note, and intended to "run away," I'm not so sure she left it in that car, I'm starting to think someone else may have. Someone who, perhaps, found the note and went after her? In the car? Forgot about the note later and just left it in the car?
Just who found the darned thing? One of the family members? LE when they searched for her? Did anyone in the family use the car to go try and find Chyenne later, before reporting her missing?

One thing I'm pretty sure of, if nothing else... this didn't happen to her...
:ufo:
<snort>

I've always been bothered by the note in the car.
I'm sure I've posted on it and don't want to repeat myself but I have thought of a couple of possible scenarios. I'm not 100% sold on any of them though. :twocents:
You make a good point in her maybe wanting someone specific to find it. I hadn't thought of that.

We need more info on it.

Where in the car was it? And yeah.. had anyone used that car to search for her?
IIRC it wasn't found until around 11pm after Chy was last seen around 3pm.
What time did someone realise she was missing? And what time was it reported, by whom? etc

I have a few answers to the questions.

The school was open on the Friday the night before she went missing.

The Michael Jackson Site has not been accessed for sometime, I was informed its been so long they couldn't tell me the last time someone logged in on that account.

The note was found in the front driver seat of the car. The person who found it was going to work around 10pm. They waited till the mother came home around 11pm to start looking for her. They went to several friends houses and made several calls to friends and family before contacting LE.

The note was send in to ISP lab they said its 99.9 % Chyenne's hand writing.

I have a few answers to the questions.

The school was open on the Friday the night before she went missing.

The Michael Jackson Site has not been accessed for sometime, I was informed its been so long they couldn't tell me the last time someone logged in on that account.

The note was found in the front driver seat of the car. The person who found it was going to work around 10pm. They waited till the mother came home around 11pm to start looking for her. They went to several friends houses and made several calls to friends and family before contacting LE.

The note was send in to ISP lab they said its 99.9 % Chyenne's hand writing.

Thank you so much, Ranger! This fits tremendously. (I have an odd suspicion who may have found that note)

I know NM I am not resting, have my iPad in the bed with me.lol

So nobody in the house realised she wasn't around until AFTER the note was found at 10PM? Where was everyone then? Did everyone who lived in the house go out that afternoon?

Ranger, who did Chy tell she was going to see a friend? Same person who found the note, or different? What time was she expected home?Was it normal for nobody to notice her absence until after 10PM? That seems quite late for her to be out and nobody checking on her. IMO

Was the window down in the car?

Where did the paper the note was written on come from? I don't suppose we can find out what it said. :blushing::blushing::please:
The handwriting is proven to be hers, what about the wording, phrasing, etc?

So just to clarify.... Mother was at work until 11pm. Person who found the note in the car was leaving home at 10pm to go to work.
Who was going to be supervising the children and why the heck didn't anyone notice Chyenne wasn't there?

:moo::moo::moo:

Chy supposedly told someone she was going to a friend's house, at 3PM. SEVEN HOURS!
I backspaced my response to THAT three times! (I'd end up in some electric naughty chair, I'm sure)

Funny... if mom was gone to work until an hour after the note was found, then can we say it was NOT the mother's car that note was found in?

Funny... if mom was gone to work until an hour after the note was found, then can we say it was NOT the mother's car that note was found in?

I guess we can. Unless Mum got a lift with someone else or used public transport.

Oz there is no public transport unless you call a cab. Teeny,,,she ran all day long after school....sometimes until after dark. I am not sure who found the note, all they said was family found the note. The note was said to be in her handwriting by an expert. But I believe it is not in her wording. Chyenne is 15 yo with a second or third grade mentality. THis was her first year back at the school in town.
In my opinion is that Chyenne is living with someone she knows...and family knows. That is the only way I can explain nobody searching for her,ie; family and law enforcement. There have been groups of ppl that wanted to get search parties up but LE didnt think that was a good idea! If it was my child I would want everything done,,unless I knew something.
There was over ten bags of garbage the week after she went missing..either they cleaned the house up for le to come in or they thru all her stuff out. How come LE didnt take the garbage and look for clues?
The household is this,,the Mom and boyfriend lives on one room and the dad to one or two of the kids lives in another. ChyennesTwo brothers live there also. Chyenne's mom's parents live next door to them. THere are only two houses there on the highway, directly across from the elementary school in East Dubuque. They have four or more dogs and a cat. One dog's name is Canne,,,which she told me was short for cannibus. THere are so many unanswered questions, that can only be answered by the family. I am not sure all the police know or have asked. If they know about the boy from alaska that chy knows or not. I sent raine some links to check out and see if there are any connections. From the devil worshiping comments to the possible drug use and the fantasy games,,,i dont know what to think.... So unless you have any direct questions for me, I am not going to be on here any longer..May God watch over this girl!!!

Thank you for all the information. I wish that you would stay and continue to post. I didn't realize that you knew Chyenne that well; I really appreciate your posts and learning about Chyenne.

Please reconsider staying and helping us find Chyenne. Since I now know that you personally knew her, I am sure that I, as well as others, will have tons of questions for you.

Hope to see you back sometime soon but, if you don't, thank you for your help.

Oz there is no public transport unless you call a cab. Teeny,,,she ran all day long after school....sometimes until after dark. I am not sure who found the note, all they said was family found the note. The note was said to be in her handwriting by an expert. But I believe it is not in her wording. Chyenne is 15 yo with a second or third grade mentality. THis was her first year back at the school in town.
In my opinion is that Chyenne is living with someone she knows...and family knows. That is the only way I can explain nobody searching for her,ie; family and law enforcement. There have been groups of ppl that wanted to get search parties up but LE didnt think that was a good idea! If it was my child I would want everything done,,unless I knew something.
There was over ten bags of garbage the week after she went missing..either they cleaned the house up for le to come in or they thru all her stuff out. How come LE didnt take the garbage and look for clues?
The household is this,,the Mom and boyfriend lives on one room and the dad to one or two of the kids lives in another. ChyennesTwo brothers live there also. Chyenne's mom's parents live next door to them. THere are only two houses there on the highway, directly across from the elementary school in East Dubuque. They have four or more dogs and a cat. One dog's name is Canne,,,which she told me was short for cannibus. THere are so many unanswered questions, that can only be answered by the family. I am not sure all the police know or have asked. If they know about the boy from alaska that chy knows or not. I sent raine some links to check out and see if there are any connections. From the devil worshiping comments to the possible drug use and the fantasy games,,,i dont know what to think.... So unless you have any direct questions for me, I am not going to be on here any longer..May God watch over this girl!!!

Interestingly enough, so much of this FITS a sort of... pattern I have, so thank you for the post!
Why would you not wish to be on here any longer? My only issue is TOS does tend to, ah... prevent SOME ideas being posted, as we are not allowed to 'sleuth' some things if, say, a person is a minor or not a POI, so that has been a bit frustrating.
This young lady deserves, and needs, to be located. This needs to be resolved. I, for one, welcome any and all insight you have. :)

lookingindubuque, if you haven't given up on us here, do you by chance know her older brother at all?

I agree with the others. We need all the help we can get to find this girl.

The 10 bags of rubbish is interesting. As is the whole situation to tell the truth. Interesting but so many things, IMO, don't make sense. Which tells me I am looking at things from the wrong angle.

Yes I do know the brother. Yes OZ it is very disturbing to me. I can't figure it out. The fact is I dont know if the family really wants to find her. And to tell you the truth if she is with someone else,,,,,,it might be better for her...thats really hard to say but it could be the truth

Yes I do know the brother. Yes OZ it is very disturbing to me. I can't figure it out. The fact is I dont know if the family really wants to find her. And to tell you the truth if she is with someone else,,,,,,it might be better for her...thats really hard to say but it could be the truth

I kind of get that drift, to, on all counts. Seems this odd fine line between either direction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gethuman_us
Back