GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She was reportedly seen at the Hyvee on south locust street in dubuque, by a older lady that thought she had seen someone who looked like her. The police went and looked at some of the video but never seen her.

The note was found in one of the family's vehicles. Police said "handwriting experts" compared it with her school work and said it was her hand writing. From what i have heard, it didnt sound like her.

I really really really want to read that whole note. A lot about the note bothers me.

It was found in a car. When had that car been used last. Where in the car was it? And the most puzzling to me, WHY in the car? It doesn't sit right.
You can imagine a young girl sitting in her bedroom writing her 'goodbye note'.
Although we are told that Chyenne was a little behind at school iirc, so how long a note would she write?
It's harder to imagine her writing it somewhere else on the spur of the moment. Where did she get the paper? Was it from one of her school books? Did she maybe write it at school?

But still... why in the car?

One scenario I cam up with was that she went walking and came home but didn't go into the house, just left the note in the car. BUt that means she either had it with her( which doesn't really make sense), or she wrote it while she was out - again, doesn't quite make sense.

It also doesn't make sense that such an apparantly well known young girl was not seen anywhere by anyone who knew her. Just an old lady with good intentions IMO:moo::moo:

/end waffle. :blushing:

One thing I have figured out about Cheyenne from searching around is that she LOVES Michael Jackson :)

I found a picture of her on a Michael Jackson site..it is small, don't know how to make it any bigger. It also says there is one comment but I can't figure out what the comment is. Anyway, here is the pic and the link.
picture-224049.jpg

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/users/chychylove

One thing I have figured out about Cheyenne from searching around is that she LOVES Michael Jackson :)

I found a picture of her on a Michael Jackson site..it is small, don't know how to make it any bigger. It also says there is one comment but I can't figure out what the comment is. Anyway, here is the pic and the link.
picture-224049.jpg

Ranger take a look at this we can't get in sorry

picture-224049.jpg

There was another similar site I had seen with a "chychylove" posting on it. I thought I had bookmarked it, but my browser maybe ate it (again). Wasn't much except a date of around May of 2012? Grr, I can't find it now! But it was a Michael Jackson fan site.

IMO the DeviantArt stuff isn't the right Chyenne. I believe that Chyenne spells her name Cheyenne. Also, from posts that I came across that Chyenne made, her spelling was not good and the DeviantArt postings are not like that.

But, then again, that is just my opinion and I have been wrong once or twice :)

Has anyone been able to confirm or deny certain DeviantArt posts are or are not Chyenne?

IMO the DeviantArt stuff isn't the right Chyenne. I believe that Chyenne spells her name Cheyenne. Also, from posts that I came across that Chyenne made, her spelling was not good and the DeviantArt postings are not like that.

Yes, I am starting to get that same overall sense here, myself. One that's even starting to go deeper than what 'meets the eye.'
Something is terribly wrong here...

I tend to agree with you. I did think some of the photos looked somewhat similar, but it was likely a case of wishful thinking.

Yes she was a Huge Micheal Jackson fan.....also she didnt write that good or spell that well. She was a "freshman" but she kinda reminded me of by the way she wrote that she was in second grade. If that makes sense. She wasn't "dumb" just not advanced in the basics in school. The note, I think is a huge key to everything.

I've got nothing new. Except more questions. :floorlaugh:

If there is one thing that really bothers me about this case, it would be the car. It's just baffling to me why Chy would leave that note where she (supposedly) did.

Odd... while I can't post the specifics due to TOS, a certain listing I had found earlier seems to have disappeared, as in removed from public access.

Anyone have a clue how to find out if her school was out for the day on Friday, October 14, 2011? Why would she tell her friends on or before Thursday (when she "ran away") she wouldn't be at school on MONDAY, unless there was no school on Friday?

Bringing Chyenne back up to the first page. Someone knows where this little girl is and it's about time they speak up.

You are not forgotten, Chyenne.

Keeping you on the first page, Chyenne. We have not given up looking for you.

:please::please:Lord, help us find this young lady. :please::please:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV