GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I've read there have been no searches for Chyenne. There was mention of dogs at one point but I think it was pretty unsuccessful.

Is it normal for rewards to be offered for information? And if so, who would do that. I can't help but think a reward would be useful here.

I'm still puzzled by so many things. Why is there no real description of what she was wearing? Who saw her last? Who did she tell she was going to see a friend?
Where is all the info??

There were bloodhounds called in right after she disappeared. The handlers started out following a scent to the downtown area...but she walked everyday so they dont know if they were picking up the most recent scent. I was told they had cadaver dogs in right away too but they didnt pick up on anything. As for a "formal" search. Nobody has been walking the woods, or anything on a larger scale. LE did search a couple of abandoned houses nearby that has been bought out by the state, but that turned up nothing. I also have a strong feeling that it was not her handwriting on the note...but I didnt see it so cant be certain. There are alot of unanswered questions by everyone on this case,,which makes it so strange. I believe that she was last wearing jeans with a t-shirt and like a thin black vest over it.

Raine, it would be impossible for her to be in East Dubuque. Even Dubuque I think, unless someone has her locked up 24/7. She is a person that would be very recognizable to people that know her.

Well, I'm still working on this... or should I say puzzling over how to proceed with something I know is related? Despite it only being a little over a year, I would venture to guess that Chyenne could go out and about now with relative ease, although maybe not in her immediate hometown.
I also suspect that there is something in the past that has not come to light, but would possibly explain a lot here.
Unfortunately, I believe TOS would not allow me to post a specific photo. Something in it makes me go "hmm." Wish I knew when it was originally posted, however.

Has anyone been able to confirm or deny certain DeviantArt posts are or are not Chyenne?

Apologies for the back to backs..

I woke up this morning with a memory that had slipped my mind.

I've also been running versions of chy chy through search engines. I did find one that I was unsure about and was unable to investigate further. It was a dating site for Farmers, in Arkansas, IIRC. I was unable to get into the site due to living in Oz, so maybe someone closer would have more luck with it. The girl said her name was Chyenne, but went by Chey(SHY). She claimed to be 17.

The brother was into art and anime, video games and such. Colorado is his name. facetook remail or something like that on facebook. Dresses in goth like style

Ranger it was in connection with some other info I found at one point. A facebook profile led me towards Booneville. I found a dating site in that area with a listing for a Cheyenne. I'm unable to link to either due to TOS, but it's easy to find using google.

:moo::moo:

Raine, I can try and help with a timeline.....where would you like to start?

Ranger, I have questions about the note that was found. Where was it found, when was it found, who found it, what exactly did it say, and was it Chyenne's handwriting?

Hopefully you can answer those questions :)

Apologies for the back to backs..

I woke up this morning with a memory that had slipped my mind.

I've also been running versions of chy chy through search engines. I did find one that I was unsure about and was unable to investigate further. It was a dating site for Farmers, in Arkansas, IIRC. I was unable to get into the site due to living in Oz, so maybe someone closer would have more luck with it. The girl said her name was Chyenne, but went by Chey(SHY). She claimed to be 17.

I can't find it.. U may have to send me a link

Some more thoughts..

Do we know yet which Hy vee she was seen at? What time? By who? Did the person 'know' her or did they just id her?

Did C make a purchase or was she just seen in the general area? What did she buy?

Was she alone?

:twocents:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member