GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know the stepfather's name? We could verify this through records if we knew it.

Looks like more information will be released tomorrow am.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Wow. I am impressed that you folks have followed this case for so long. I remember checking into it when we had discovered a lot of social media stuff that seemed to belong to her. And that was almost two years ago.

I seem to recall that there was some concern about a family member. But I have slept a few hundred times since then.

This doesn't sound like good news. While it's great that there is activity and an apparent arrest, I get the impression that we won't hear from her again. I am hopeful that she just decided to tell police about something involving her stepfather.

I am guessing he's going to be charged with murder.
What else would he be charged with that wouldn't include Chyenne being found safe?

I always thought she was killed by her stepfather.
Is the prevailing thought actually that she is alive somewhere?

So nobody here remembers the stepfather's name? :please:

One officer told our crew on the scene that he had been assigned to guard the house tonight.

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Chyenne-Kircher-224322761.html

This makes me fear that they plan to search something they can't search at night.

The family appears to believe that the search for Chyenne is over or will be soon.
If it's true I hope she was found earlier and they are waiting on a warrant to search the house. :please:

I really hope she hasn't been in the yard this entire time but I'm fearing she has. :facepalm:

Sadly, don't think this will end well. :( An arrest of step dad??!! If this male has remained in the Mom's life this entire time, while she was tormented with where her child could be, that makes it all the worse, IMO.

The news facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/kcrgtv9

The reporters facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/katiewiedemannkcrg?directed_target_id=0

This video made me sick... I didn't realize Chyenne's house was practically in a forest. :facepalm:

I am going to guess they got a confession.
I have no idea why he would confess... but that's about the only thing that makes sense.
They are waiting there like they have information they need to look there... someone told them.

Maybe two people were involved and one started to feel guilty as the anniversary approached?
I hate it when this stuff breaks late at night and we have to wait till morning! :banghead:

I still can't find anything in arrest records... sometimes it can take 24 hours to show up.

Sadly, don't think this will end well. :( An arrest of step dad??!! If this male has remained in the Mom's life this entire time, while she was tormented with where her child could be, that makes it all the worse, IMO.

I agree. :please:
I am trying to understand how someone could comfort Mom through this...
While holding the answers that would at least end the not knowing.

That takes an amazingly cold hearted person to be able to do that. :banghead:
Mom relied on him so much, I can't help but hope the suspect was reported incorrectly.

Hopefully we will have some closure and justice for you soon Chy. :please:

ahjj.jpg

0vzn.jpg

What I do know is that the police and feds are not releasing any info at this time...I believe to get all the evidence they can to not mess this case up anymore. The "family" released info to media, KCRG.COM not the police. The family said that police arrested the step-father. But did not release the name of which adult male that is/was living in the house. I do know that feds interviewed S.S. for several hours this past week before the arrest. Not sure if SS or TA is in custody.

So know for the rumors...as read on twitter and facebook so not proven facts. That the LE is going to be searching the wooded hilly area behind the house. During the daylight area.

I don't like dealing in hearsay, but I will post more facts when the become available.

Pray for Chy!

What I do know is that the police and feds are not releasing any info at this time...I believe to get all the evidence they can to not mess this case up anymore. The "family" released info to media, KCRG.COM not the police. The family said that police arrested the step-father. But did not release the name of which adult male that is/was living in the house. I do know that feds interviewed S.S. for several hours this past week before the arrest. Not sure if SS or TA is in custody.

So know for the rumors...as read on twitter and facebook so not proven facts. That the LE is going to be searching the wooded hilly area behind the house. During the daylight area.

I don't like dealing in hearsay, but I will post more facts when the become available.

Pray for Chy!

When you say "family", are you talking about the mother, or who else is doing the talking? This is awful!

well not sure which adult male was arrested. There was two males living in the house with the mom and the three children. Press release should be out at 9 am central

will post more when it becomes available

No word of her as today. Doesn't seem to be anyone searching. Nobody...family....police...people have asked to search wooded areas but was told the police didnt want them too. Don;t understand what the thinking is here....I thought they should have had a media blitz on her right away to see if anyone has seen her. But I guess when they found a note, and they think she might have run away they dont get overly excited....how long does she have to be missing before they turn it to a higher authority?

This information from when she first went missing makes me very sad! All of the time that was lost. I have lurked the entire time and posted a couple of times on Chy's thread. Do we know if the wooded areas were ever searched previously?

"Illinois court records show 40 year-old Terry Abbas was arrested and charged with two counts of murder this morning in Jo Daviess County. The filing references an offense date of October 13, 2011. That is the same day 14 year-old Cheyenne Kircher disappeared from her East Dubuque home."
Article updated at 9:39 am this morning.

This information from when she first went missing makes me very sad! All of the time that was lost. I have lurked the entire time and posted a couple of times on Chy's thread. Do we know if the wooded areas were ever searched previously?

I don't believe anything or anywhere was searched!!!
I guess they took the note found in the car that she ran away and no search was necessary!! She was only 14 at the time though, you would think more would have been done at the time to find her. Cell phone pings or something :(

Heartbreaking news, but I'm so glad there's been an arrest. I never believed she ran away. I hope they can find her remains and put this guy away for good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back