GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Regardless of whether any of us think Chy may be 'better off' somewhere else or not, she still needs to be found. We do not know that she is safe. We do not even know if she is still alive:twocents:. Praying that she is both alive and safe.

o/t

I put a gift for a teenage girl, in honour of Chyenne, under a charity Christmas tree on Sunday. People often think of the young ones missing out during this time of year, but the older kids sometimes go unnoticed. I intend to do the same every year from now on.We are extremely lucky in that my children are spoilt at Christmas and have never had to miss out. I will never forget the forgotten again.

I completely agree that Chyenne needs to be found, even if her family is a disaster and even if she wants nothing to do with them. It's not okay for a 14 year old girl to fall off the grid completely. She needs to be in school for one thing.

I feel about Chyenne the way I feel about Hailey Dunn and I'm positive that Hailey did not have a good home life at all. I still desperately want both of these girls found.

I'm not exactly certain as to why yet, but I can't help but feel that there was someone quite interlinked with that family that either knew things, suspected them, or that Chyenne herself confided in, and it wasn't the "boy" she knew. Hm...

For sure. Someone knows something. From what we know of Chyenne, she chatted openly to people all the time. I keep wondering if a reward would encourage some people to open up a little.

We know she said she wasn't going to be at school on the Monday. She must have told someone why. Even if it wasn't the 'real' reason she would have said something. Who did she say it to? Teacher? friend?

eg
friend- see you Monday
C- I'm not coming
F- why not?
C-

Was it news to the family that she didn't plan to go to school Monday or did they have a trip of some sort planned? We sometimes do that. Take the kids out of school for the day to make a 3 day weekend away. :blushing:

:moo:

Is it fairly common for those in East Dubuque ILLINOIS, to list where they live as Dubuque? As in IOWA?

I have been watching and re watching those youtube videos. I caught Chy say something at the beginning of one that I hadn't heard before. (thank you to the new headphones). I can't really say anything else here but if you have a listen to it I'm sure you will hear it too.

Lookingindubuque, thank you for those links. They were very helpful and I think you may have helped me solve one question that I had.

Is it fairly common for those in East Dubuque ILLINOIS, to list where they live as Dubuque? As in IOWA?

I get the impression that people may move back and forth between the two. Maybe they just don't always update stuff.

:moo::moo::moo:

Bumping for Chyenne.. Where are you sweetie. It has been to long.

Chyenne please contact LE..they will keep you safe from harm...

Another bump

Chy's note was found in the gray car, huh? I'd sure like to know who owns that "gray car."

Whoever was going to work at 10pm. Not Chy's mother, cos she was already at work, not due home until 11pm iirc.

The why bothers me. Why in the car? I know we've discussed this already but it can't hurt to rehash it imo.

Either-

Chy wanted somebody specific to find it

or

She didn't want to enter the house and be seen.
or
Somebody else put it there.

Another confusing thing..... around 3pm she says she is going to visit a friend. We now know that Chyenne was quite well known, yet nobody saw her. All afternoon. She wasn't where she said she was going to be. We don't know whether she was expected or not though. That would be handy. I'd say not IMHO. So where was she??
Walking around town, not being seen by anyone, writing a runaway note that she planned to leave in a car. Hmm, yeah ok.

And nobody realised she wasn't around until the note was found at 10pm. none of the several other people who should have been in the house, noticed that Chyenne was not around.
I'd know if my son wasn't home come dinner time, I tell ya. Actually, when I think about it, his 5 yr old brother would notice, too.

It makes no sense to me.

This girl did not just disappear.Somebody knows where she is.

Anybody mention the meetme.com profile for Chy? Not sure it has been accessed since her disappearance, but interesting that it lists her mood as "flirty". She found someone to run away with, would be my guess. I only hope it wasn't with some psychopath.

different picture of Chyenne

Attachments

• chy.jpg
    chy.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 84
So I know Chyenne had a boyfriend. Did she still have the boyfriend when she went missing? Does the boyfriend live in town?

IIRC it was found that the boyfriend was actually just a friend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back