IL IL - Diamond, 3, & Tionda Bradley, 10, Chicago, 6 Jul 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The detective who mentioned the items burned in the garage, did not believe the girls were burnt, as the neighbors did not mention the very distinct odor with burning human flesh.

He thought other evidence such as gloves, clothing... were burnt.

The detective who mentioned the items burned in the garage, did not believe the girls were burnt, as the neighbors did not mention the very distinct odor with burning human flesh.

He thought other evidence such as gloves, clothing... were burnt.
Yes, he probably disposed of them in the woods or in the water between 5 and 6:30, then came home and burned clothing and other evidence?

Yes, he probably disposed of them in the woods or in the water between 5 and 6:30, then came home and burned clothing and other evidence?

I think it was that same article which mentions 5 missing bags. GW claimed they were used to dispose of home renovation debris and he disposed of the bags near
the lagoon. My first thought is a dumpster.

If he disposed of them in a dumpster they'll never be found this many years later.

It couldn't have been from George's cell if it was between 7 and 9. I cant remember what time the call was supposed to have come in. I think the great aunt said 6:28 am maybe?
She said it was either 8:02 or 8:20.

What are your thoughts on episode 4 of the podcast, The Man in The Crowd? It cast suspicion on Porgie. It is claimed he mentioned, several times that a joke should be played on TB... a pretend kidnapping of the girls for "a few days".

I do hope everyone is questioned once again. Hopefully someone will break.
And anyone who may be close to GW and didn't know about this part of his past... should know now.

What are your thoughts on episode 4 of the podcast, The Man in The Crowd? It cast suspicion on Porgie. It is claimed he mentioned, several times that a joke should be played on TB... a pretend kidnapping of the girls for "a few days".

And anyone who may be close to GW and didn't know about this part of his past... should know now.
What podcast is this in?

I don't consider porgie a suspect. I don't consider podcasts a reliable source.

Baby daddy had means, motive and opportunity. The girls disappeared one day prior to a scheduled court date to determine paternity for a child this man did not want to pay child support for. It doesn't get much more obvious than that.

What I don't understand is the point of keeping that a secret for two decades. It did more to protect the person/s responsible than it did to bring justice for two innocent children. It doesn't really get more honest than that.

The best way the family can hope to locate these girls is through an arrest, conviction and cutting a deal with the perpetrator to locate their remains. And make the deal contingent upon locating remains. Even if they are partial remains.

Last edited:

what part of GW's past are you referring to?

I don't consider porgie a suspect. I don't consider podcasts a reliable source.

Baby daddy had means, motive and opportunity. The girls disappeared one day prior to a scheduled court date to determine paternity for a child this man did not want to pay child support for. It doesn't get much more obvious than that.

What I don't understand is the point of keeping that a secret for two decades. It did more to protect the person/s responsible than it did to bring justice for two innocent children. It doesn't really get more honest than that.

The best way the family can hope to locate these girls is through an arrest, conviction and cutting a deal with the perpetrator to locate their remains. And make the deal contingent upon locating remains. Even if they are partial remains.
The podcast I mentioned is the actual ID episode turned into 8 podcasts, produced by ID.
I hope the person (s) responsible is brought to justice soon and that the girls be brought home for a proper burial.

I finally had an opportunity to watch the show.

I have a few additional questions.

Did anyone see Tionda and Diamond alive on the 5th? Where were they when Rita and Victoria were dropped off at their grandma's? Did Rita or Victoria see the girls on the 5th?

Did they call the neighbor George senior or George Seymour? I couldn't quite make it out.

I think Tracey knows what happened to the girls. After watching my first thought was someone should cut a deal with Tracey to learn what exactly happened and to testify against GW.

Personally, I think GW brainwashed Tracey with fear (amongst other things) and further 'cemented' his control over her feelings about herself when he won custody of their son.

I can't even begin to think about how devastating that would be and how difficult it would be to rebuild her self value. How difficult to get past the fear that keeps her quiet.

Imo, if Tracey truly knew she would be forgiven and supported by her family, her friends and community, she would do the right thing and come forward with what she knows.

Her faith should let her know she is already forgiven.

Praying she finds the courage to do the right thing. And that she knows she is still valued and loved.

Personally, I think GW brainwashed Tracey with fear (amongst other things) and further 'cemented' his control over her feelings about herself when he won custody of their son.

I can't even begin to think about how devastating that would be and how difficult it would be to rebuild her self value. How difficult to get past the fear that keeps her quiet.

Imo, if Tracey truly knew she would be forgiven and supported by her family, her friends and community, she would do the right thing and come forward with what she knows.

Her faith should let her know she is already forgiven.

Praying she finds the courage to do the right thing. And that she knows she is still valued and loved.
It's a very well done podcast, the one from ID that also was part of the TV show. It really does seem, IMO, that Tracey knows very much more than she is telling

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back