IL IL - Diamond, 3, & Tionda Bradley, 10, Chicago, 6 Jul 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this is probably correct or pretty close. :(

It may have begun right after they dropped the sisters off with grandma. However classmates said they saw the girls at the park the next morning, July 5th. So I guess he waited until he dropped Tracey off at work?

It's never been confirmed they were seen at the park. Lots of unverified sightings in MP cases.

The officer who was interviewed for the Oprahdaily.com article was pretty detailed. Especially about GW's phone habits and time GW's phone was silent the day the girls disappeared.

In that article LE mentions communication with the states attorneys office regarding this case. It's obvious where police would like to go with this case. If only a few more pieces of the puzzle would fall into place.

I'm angry any woman would put a man before their own children.

Last edited:
The alleged voice mail from Tionda about a man at the door never happened. Phone records indicate there were NO phone calls made from the apartment to Tracey's phone the day the girls disappeared.

There were no plans to go camping. That was another lie.

Source, oprahdaily linked up thread.

One of the two TB or GW need to lawyer up and come clean. The cats out of the bag now.

The alleged voice mail from Tionda about a man at the door never happened. Phone records indicate there were NO phone calls made from the apartment to Tracey's phone the day the girls disappeared.

One of the two TB or GW need to lawyer up and come clean. The cats out of the bag now.
Yes, it is imploding now, and one of them needs to get out in front of it. I feel like maybe Tracey will before George.

He took their 2 young sons and so he and Tracey are estranged now. She may feel she wants to bring him down too?

Yes, it is imploding now, and one of them needs to get out in front of it. I feel like maybe Tracey will before George.

He took their 2 young sons and so he and Tracey are estranged now. She may feel she wants to bring him down too?
You may be on to something. I watched the ID show today. Why would Tracey suddenly, after 22 years, admit she wasn't home the entire night of July 5/6. Her story held up for decades. The questioning that elicited the admission was low key. It wasn't rigorous. In my opinion, the admission was calculated. She lied about the fundamental time she left the children alone through police and FBI and media interviews for 22 years. She's giving that information up now because she thinks it will help her achieve something. Maybe retaliation? I don't think it is because it will help find her missing daughters or to find out what happened to them. I think she already knows. She may be using the piecemeal admission to threaten George and reintegrate herself into her sons' lives and George's. JMO.

I listened to the two podcasts. They seemed to be the same as the TV special but I took down some notes, perhaps I missed something while watching.
*When Tracy returned from work sh visited Porgie (George the friend) and got $20 to buy a birthday cake. After going to the store and coming back... she raised the alarm the girls were missing.
*She always left the kids alone to the point her mom wanted to call CPS.
*Georges phone records show he was at or called Tracy's at 4:33am. My notes aren't clear but I believe it was mentioned he was there.
*At 2:26am a call went from the apartment was made to Porgie. He reported that he was too drunk and didn't remember anything
*George was due in court for Diamond's paternity the day after they went missing.
*George and his family were known to be avid campers.
IMO George is responsible for the girls disappearance. Tracy either originally suspected him but doesn't know what happened or absolutely knows what happened and may have participated in a cover up.
I hope one day she is able to come to terms with the past, forgive and love herself, and share the truth of what she knows.

I watched the show on Discovery Plus/ID today. What a sad case with so many inconsistencies. Mom needs to speak up after all of these years.

After processing this new version of her story, I think the girls were possibly harmed by George or both of them, after the sisters were dropped at grandma's. There is no other reason for the older girls to be left with grandma while the youngest ones were going to be alone while mom worked.

And the camping story was hogwash, so none of it makes sense.

It's also possible he harmed them after Tracy went to work---but that doesn't explain why the older girls were dumped off with grandma the night before.
The camping story doesn't hold up in my eyes. George W. and his family were campers but Tracey needed to go out to purchase a tent before the camping trip.

GW had something planned. This was premeditated imo. He didn't believe Diamond was his and he didn't want to pay child support. Motive, imo. I think he concocted some story about going somewhere, but why would Tracey have agreed to it when one of her children's birthday was the next day?

GW knew Tracey had to work the following morning. He arranged the events for Tracey to be at work when he did whatever he did. Tracey was too blindly in love to see what was going on.

I don't hold it against her that she left the kids alone. I'm upset she stuck with him.

The neighbor had no motive.

Someone close to GW KNOWS what happened to those girls and needs to go to the authorities. (Maybe his wife or one of his many gf's). The girls deserve justice and the person responsible for disappearing Diamond and Tionda needs to be held accountable.

One day someone is going to have to account for protecting the person/s responsible for harming these girls. Wouldn't someone rather do something about that in THIS lifetime rather than the next?

Do the RIGHT thing for Diamond and Tionda, now. Not later, now.

Last edited:
Why is the DNA taking so long?
What I took away from the documentary was that the girl did get the results back, but never communicated again with the family about the results. Just said cryptic things about needing time to emotionally process the results----sounds like test was negative for a match, IMO.

It would be interesting to know what happened with the court date to determine paternity that was scheduled for the day after the girls disappeared. Iirc, if the guy doesn't show he is determined to be the father by default. Is that what happened?
Or, Did GW have an attorney representing him requesting a continuance? If this was the case, that could be additional proof of premeditation.

I hope CPD is seeking outside help with this case. It's obvious what happened and why. They need to prosecute a no body murder case and hope those responsible will cut a deal for the location of the girls remains.

I don't believe they are alive, and it's most likely they were murdered while Tracey was at work.

This is my opinion and what my gut is telling me based on the known facts.

The documentary is repeating this morning---I am watching it again, but with the knowledge of what happens at the end, with the big reveal of the lie.

older sisters say , about the phone message: 'It ended up in the wrong hands, and got erased'

message said---" going to the store to pick up Vicki a cake, with George. "

Rita asks why are they going to the store to buy a cake if they are going camping that day?
Pam Childs asks why were they going camping on Vicki's birthday?

The sisters and Aunts all claim that heard that voice mail from Tionda. So why did it disappear?

CPD and FBI swear they never heard it. Yet Tracy claimed the cops erased. it. Why would they erase it?

[I thunk it's more likely that Tracey erased it to protect George and herself]

PC: Tracey had sued Geo for paternity. Geo was married so he wouldn't claim her.

CPD found receipts from July 7th for trash bags and gloves---5 trash bags missing---he says he brought the 5 bgs, full of home renovation project to the lagoon park, to dump. Cops went and searched but garbage had been picked up.

Geo denied the neighbours claims that he had been burning something in a barrel in his garage that night. CPD gave him a polygraph and he passed.

------ in 2001 a PI named Foster worked with a CPD detective Carroll, and they reinterviewed Tracey and her family
paternity test came back positive
he claimed he had a vasectomy and denied paternity

When his wife found out about Baby Diamond, she left. Her name was Diamond too. Tracey did that name thing on purpose.

But there were no fresh leads. Two months later was 9/11 attack---attention of CPD was diverted

Later on when attention was returned to the case, detective Carroll sent in the hairs that were found in George's car trunk to the FBI. Eventually found positive match to the girls.

George gave excuses that seemed false---once he claimed he took the girls to a drive-in and snuck them in the trunk. But there were no drive-ins at that time.

In 2003 they had baby boy together , then another

In 2011, he went to court to get custody of both boys
So George and Tracey are estranged

How did the lie come out??? Pam Childs uncovered phone records which showed she was not home the night of the 5th.

In May of 2023 Pam Childs, Detective Carroll and Foster, the PI are forming a Task Force to uncover the truth.

Last edited:
5 bags to the lagoon park, where the trash had already been picked up. That says it all right there.... I'm willing to bet CPD didn't conduct a search of the landfill where those bags ended up. Otherwise I think we would have heard about it being searched.

Sad and angry.

Would it be possible for you to post the part of the article about the phone calls? When I click the link it brings up a story about the Hawaii wildfires and says I have to pay to read another article. TIA

Would it be possible for you to post the part of the article about the phone calls? When I click the link it brings up a story about the Hawaii wildfires and says I have to pay to read another article. TIA

THEY CHANGED THE NAME GEORGE, TO TOM, in the article:

"Tom was a prolific cell phone user, even in 2001. Beginning at 4:30 a.m. on July 6, he made at least 40 phone calls over a period of 24 hours. There are two stretches during which he called no one: from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., immediately after he’d dropped Tracey off at work and while the girls are presumed to have been alone in the apartment; and from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. His calls preceding this second window pinged off of cell towers on the far south side of the city, near multiple forest preserves and the Little Calumet River. At one point, Tracey reportedly told her cousin that “if Tom did do something to those kids, they may be where he used to take me walking in the forest.”

Also:

The morning after the disappearance—when Shelia was on her parking lot vigil—Tracey’s sister Faith says she decided to check the voicemail on Tracey’s cell phone, which Tracey had not done. (Faith had set up the family plan and knew all the PINs.)

There was a message from Tionda.

“She said, ‘Mom, mom, answer the phone! Tom is at the door with the cake,’” says Faith. The whole family listened to the message, she says, as did the FBI agents who were at the house.

After that day, the voicemail seems to have vanished. Faith thinks it may have been accidentally deleted. Tracey says she never heard it. Shelia says it “disappeared” but won’t give further detail. Foster, the private investigator, was cagey but intimated to me that the FBI has it. The only thing known for certain is that the Chicago Police Department does not have it in their evidence locker. Ed Carroll, the retired cold-case detective, says he pleaded with anyone who might have the tape to share it with him: “I told them I’d go anywhere in the United States to find it, but no one could ever tell me where it was.” The tape could open up whole new avenues of investigation, he says.

Another twist: There’s no record of a call from Tracey’s home to her cell phone that day.

bradley sisters

"Tom was a prolific cell phone user, even in 2001. Beginning at 4:30 a.m. on July 6, he made at least 40 phone calls over a period of 24 hours. There are two stretches during which he called no one: from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., immediately after he’d dropped Tracey off at work and while the girls are presumed to have been alone in the apartment; and from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. His calls preceding this second window pinged off of cell towers on the far south side of the city, near multiple forest preserves and the Little Calumet River. At one point, Tracey reportedly told her cousin that “if Tom did do something to those kids, they may be where he used to take me walking in the forest.”

Also:

The morning after the disappearance—when Shelia was on her parking lot vigil—Tracey’s sister Faith says she decided to check the voicemail on Tracey’s cell phone, which Tracey had not done. (Faith had set up the family plan and knew all the PINs.)

“She said, ‘Mom, mom, answer the phone! Tom is at the door with the cake,’” says Faith. The whole family listened to the message, she says, as did the FBI agents who were at the house.

After that day, the voicemail seems to have vanished. Faith thinks it may have been accidentally deleted. Tracey says she never heard it. Shelia says it “disappeared” but won’t give further detail. Foster, the private investigator, was cagey but intimated to me that the FBI has it. The only thing known for certain is that the Chicago Police Department does not have it in their evidence locker. Ed Carroll, the retired cold-case detective, says he pleaded with anyone who might have the tape to share it with him: “I told them I’d go anywhere in the United States to find it, but no one could ever tell me where it was.” The tape could open up whole new avenues of investigation, he says.

Another twist: There’s no record of a call from Tracey’s home to her cell phone that day.

bradley sisters
Thank you very much. So now it seems there never was a voicemail. First it was deleted. Then the aunt had it saved but couldn’t access it because it would delete if she entered the wrong password. And now it never existed. for the love of god. Somebody just needs to tell the truth about everything

That seems so obvious that it would confirm the alleged timeline. He went and picked them up and held them between 7 and 9. Disabled them and stashed them and disposed of them in the woods between 5 and 6:30?

Which is weird because right after the 6:30 mark, the family finally called LE to report the girls missing.

So while they were searching, he was disposing of the evidence? And as soon as he was done, they called it in?

I wonder what time the fire in the barrel was seen by the neighbors? Before or after 6:30?

Also:

So that^^^ seems very suspicious to me. Mom is frantically searching for her girls and she never checked her cell messages?

So if there is a phone message from the girls, it was not from the home phone? That makes no sense because it says George is at the door...

Either there was no message, which is quite possible, OR someone told T to say that from their phone.

It couldn't have been from George's cell if it was between 7 and 9. I cant remember what time the call was supposed to have come in. I think the great aunt said 6:28 am maybe?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark
Back