IL IL - Diamond, 3, & Tionda Bradley, 10, Chicago, 6 Jul 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so glad to hear that the billboard is up! I wish more could be found out about that "mystery girl" that might be Tionda.

Has the family been completely ruled out by LE? What about the 2 Georges?

According to the site Sheliah Bradley, the girls aunt set up, no, the source of the picture has not yet been identified. Not sure what is taking so long.:mad:

Here is a link to her site. Pictures of the unidentified possible match are listed under her events section.
http://www.findtiondanddiamond.com/

A few other updates as well.... music wise.

Please keep Sheliah in your prayers, I have read elsewhere she is frustrated with this search for various reasons. She needs our prayers and support right now.

Yes, I saw the picture was still up too. I was hoping maybe the picture was IDed but the site just hadn't been updated. I can not believe how long it is taking. I would have thought the 12 year old's computer should have an archived search history to help find where she got it from. I'm sure there are a lot of legalities though in searching someones computer, maybe they couldn't get approval to do so.

Yes, I saw the picture was still up too. I was hoping maybe the picture was IDed but the site just hadn't been updated. I can not believe how long it is taking. I would have thought the 12 year old's computer should have an archived search history to help find where she got it from. I'm sure there are a lot of legalities though in searching someones computer, maybe they couldn't get approval to do so.

And how cooperative the 12 yr olds parents are with LE. I would hope they are being cooperative and it's something else. Doesn't sound like anyone knows.

Thanks for bumping this thread. I was just thinking about Tionda and Diamond yesterday. It looks like Sheliah has updated her site. Some new pics, and stories. The unidentified Tionda look like is still there so I assume there is still no news.

Prayers for the Bradley sisters and family.

And how cooperative the 12 yr olds parents are with LE. I would hope they are being cooperative and it's something else. Doesn't sound like anyone knows.

I think it depends where it originated. Its actually pretty easy to block your IP address and prevent people tracing you. Theres even a website you can channel emails/posts through which generates a IP address for you, making you almost untracable. If the person who this girl sourced the photo from is even remotely technically minded- and even if it came off their own website- they would be hard, if not impossible to trace if they wanted to be. Plus websites dissapear all the time. Thats the problem with the internet- its totally anonymous with a little bit of work.

IMO it would be easier to start backwards. IE: Get the photo as much publicity as possible and hope that someone comes forward to identify the girl.

Also- it is not impossible that this is really her. Look at Shawn Hornbeck. He had numerous internet profiles whilst he was abducted. Its just that the internet is so vast that no one who knew him from his "past life" came across them.

I don't think the picture is of Tionda. It certainly looks like her, and it could be her, but I've seen way too many cases where the family identified a photo as that of a missing person and it turned out to be someone completely unrelated.

I think the girl looks like Tionda. I hope they're able to successfully figure out if it's her.

I'd be so excited and happy if it was her, but I've become so wary about such identifications. What about Diamond? Why wasn't a pic forwarded of a girl that looks like her? If there had been, I'd be more likely to believe.

Goodness, I've become skeptical. I used to believe far-out theories at the drop of a hat!

Question - does that new photo look like a school pic? I am wondering if the checked the websites for school photographers. They often use pics from student shoots.

There's a $30,000 reward. I'm guessing if she has a My Space page, someone knows her and with the story making headlines, they'll come forward.

check out the pics and tell me what yall think. I see a resemblence!

The family of two sisters missing for nearly seven years has renewed hope for their safe return after a forensic artist said an online photo of a mystery teen is the older child, according to reports.
Lois Gibson, a forensic artist with the Houston Police Department, said the online photo is that of Tionda Bradley, who disappeared at age 10 on July 6, 2001, from Chicago's south side with her 3-year-old sister, Diamond, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
"I took a hard look at them (the photos) for the first time (this week), and I do not say this lightly, but it's her," Gibson told the Sun-Times.
more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,353951,00.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro