IL IL - Diamond, 3, & Tionda Bradley, 10, Chicago, 6 Jul 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you soooo much for this. I don’t really like listening to podcasts ( too many animals and interruptions ) but definitely will find the time to read it.

It's kind of hard to determine who is talking when reading. The transcript highlights the audio as you listen. It's pretty easy to scroll and pause when needed. Unpausing starts at the beginning but scroll and highlighting where you left off makes it really easy to navigate and pick up where you left off. Or, go back and repeat part of the audio.

Last edited:
Regarding missing children: Less than one percent were nonfamily (stranger) abductions.

Chicago PD believe the girls were abducted by someone they knew. Source, Disappeared Pam Childs.

I would like to know why Chicago PD and the FBI are still calling this a missing persons case. Why have they not publicly reclassified the case as a homicide investigation?
Because family members keep denying everything. Their posts keep getting more and more bizarre. I think the truth will finally come out soon. IMO

Based on the Disappeared information I think it's pretty obvious what happened.
I don't think being in denial can redirect the investigation. What it can do is throw a wrench in a potential trial.
Meltdowns online are one thing. In a courtroom during a potential trial that's almost a guarantee the person responsible will be acquitted.

What is the ultimate goal here? Getting justice for the girls? Proving Tracey is a good mom? Recovering the girls and to hell with the rest? Or finding answers even if it means recovery is not possible?

It's obvious the police do not believe the girls bodies are recoverable. In one of the podcast episodes a detective talks about physically standing at a landfill and asking why it wasn't searched.

So what's next?

I'm confused about the overnight of the 5th into the 6th.

Tracey says she never went home that night and stayed at George W's. Chandra said George was at her home until appx 2:30 am. So, was Tracey at GW's by herself?

What about the phone call to Tracey's apartment about 2:18 ish, where the detective mentions how long the call lasted? (Source podcast episode 2). How would they know a person answered and it wasn't voice mail that answered and made it appear the call was answered?

Then someone called George Senior from Tracey's apartment?

Where was Tracey's cell phone pinging? Why hasn't that been mentioned?

Phone records do not support Tracey and George spending the night at George's house.

Phone records support Chandra's statement that George stayed at her home and left in the early hours of the 6th.

Source: disappeared podcast episode 4.

Now, I wonder why Tracey would say she spent the night of the 5th into the 6th at George Washingtons house, and who placed the call from Tracey's landline at her apartment to George S in the wee hours of the morning?

Talk about a convoluted mess.

George S was a Chicago Firefighter. Were firefighters not mandatory reporters when the girls went missing?

Source: Disappeared podcast episode 4.

Sorry to serial post, but more questions keep coming to mind.

Let's just suppose it wasn't GW. How could the garbage being burnt and disposed of be explained?

I'm not, nor have I ever resided in Chicago. However, it's not a stretch for laborers to drive around and dispose of trash in various dumpsters to avoid the fees to dispose of their trash. I've personally had to report contractors using our dumpsters when they aren't residents, and just friends of residents.

Is scavenger free in the city or do single family residents pay monthly for garbage pick up?

If GW routinely used city park district dumpsters for trash than his doing so on the 7th may not be so out of the ordinary.

According to the other woman GW was romantically involved with, she, her kids and GW saw a movie at the Ford City theater on the evening of July 5th.

Source: Disappeared podcast episode 5.

Now, I wonder why Tracey would say she spent the night of the 5th into the 6th at George Washingtons house, and who placed the call from Tracey's landline at her apartment to George S in the wee hours of the morning?

Talk about a convoluted mess.

George S was a Chicago Firefighter. Were firefighters not mandatory reporters when the girls went missing?

Source: Disappeared podcast episode 4.
This is something new that has come out. She just recently said she left the girls overnight. IMO until the family tells the whole truth, this will never be solved. Good, bad or ugly, people need to start being honest about EVERTHING that happened

If it weren't for the pre-planned camping trip, this might have been the 'perfect crime'.

Whether Tracey left them alone or not. GW made it clear he did not want kids. He denied Diamond was his. He KNEW Tracey had to work AND Tionda was supposed to be at school. He planned to get what he thought was going to be Diamond alone, by ensuring Rita and Victoria were at their grandma's. Everything else is a red herring.

I'm confused about the overnight of the 5th into the 6th.

Tracey says she never went home that night and stayed at George W's. Chandra said George was at her home until appx 2:30 am. So, was Tracey at GW's by herself?
This makes NO sense to me, either. In the special, Tracey completely dissolves at the first mention of this, so nobody asks any questions, either. If the story was that precarious, how did Tracey expect to get away with it for 20 years unless she knew that Tionda would definitely not show up challenging it?

MOO

This makes NO sense to me, either. In the special, Tracey completely dissolves at the first mention of this, so nobody asks any questions, either. If the story was that precarious, how did Tracey expect to get away with it for 20 years unless she knew that Tionda would definitely not show up challenging it?

MOO

I think Tracey was partying with George S after the girls fell asleep. Then arrived back to her apartment and had GW drive her to work....

That's the only way I can make the timeline work.

Tracey was at her own apartment with the two guys who said they were there having a few beers. Girls fall asleep. Guys leave 10-11pm ish. Tracey decides she's not ready to call it a night and heads over to GS's apartment. She spends several hours at GS's before returning home for GW to pick her up and go to work. Once she's at work, GW goes back to the apartment and did whatever he did....

I think the phone records would support that... and I think Tracey is far too concerned about what people will think if she admits to being out overnight at GS'S.

I think there are a lot of women who made the same decisions Tracey did.... But for the grace of God go I.

It’s been over two weeks since the TikTok video went viral and the DNA test was performed. That girl is clearly and obviously not Diamond Bradley. I really don’t know what’s going on with the update.
on the id special the family flew out to meet with her, she wont have anything to do with them. she copped an attitude. i think she just wants the attention.

on the id special the family flew out to meet with her, she wont have anything to do with them. she copped an attitude. i think she just wants the attention.
Yes I agree. IMO if she is indeed an attention seeker, shame on her. This family deserves answers. Mom needs to stop lying too & talk. Give those babies peace now. MOO

Yes I agree. IMO if she is indeed an attention seeker, shame on her. This family deserves answers. Mom needs to stop lying too & talk. Give those babies peace now. MOO
most on tick talk usually are., i dont think they found missing person on tick talk yet,. this would be the first if its her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892
Back