IL IL - Erica Thompson, 53, Brookfield, 25 Sep 2019 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I'm referring to the body that was found on Saturday which is why I posted the link I did.
Sorry I was confused. So that one is a no, this one there has been no mention - either waiting to identify body/autopsy or waiting to make an arrest ? Discovered something more ? Hmmm ....

It's very weird the radio silence on the one found in Lyons.

It's very weird the radio silence on the one found in Lyons.
There has been NOTHING on the news about the body in Lyons, only a FB post with pictures a local took. There was a helicopter hovering over the area that afternoon (from the looks of it I think it was LE, as I've seen them before but could have been related to another crime) but the sound of crickets on the news. The chicago papers have been reporting on the body in the river in Joliet, but NOT the local one which is really odd.

When it was happening a friend who lives across the street posted about it on FB and no one could find anything except other friends posts and the community group posting.

Also, the confusion of the gender of body.

I walked by her house the other day. Looks like someone is maintaining the house and yard. Her house was always so nicely kept up. One unique thing with the house - it's next to an alley that runs along the side of the house. There is no driveway, you walk out the side door to the house onto a cement parking pad (outside of the fenced back yard) that runs along the side of the house, The parking area is accessed by simply pulling in next to the house from the alley. It would be very easy to park next to the house or back her vehicle up from the most sheltered part of the parking pad, move a body into a vehicle from that side door from the house and then leave down the alley without ANY neighbors being able to view anything. A car parked there would totally block the view from that side door. I couldn't see any outside cameras that were obvious but it was stated in earlier MSM links that the security cameras had been either disabled or erased.

Bump for Erica. @GraceG was there enough room in the alley for a trailer truck to get back there? Was the fence tall enough to keep a truck hidden?

I keep thinking about the boyfriend using his truck to possibly ditch Erica's car. However her abductor could have driven her in her car to another location and then used the truck to ditch the car.

Bump for Erica. @GraceG was there enough room in the alley for a trailer truck to get back there? Was the fence tall enough to keep a truck hidden?

I keep thinking about the boyfriend using his truck to possibly ditch Erica's car. However her abductor could have driven her in her car to another location and then used the truck to ditch the car.
Her phone was last pinged in Missouri. Could’ve took the phone and dumped in Missouri. There’s lots of areas with water to dispose of a body in the area, as well as forest preserves. Her son started a as her house in foreclosure now and in need of maintenance /repairs.

No, the garbage trucks down the alley are a really tight squeeze. I don't think a semi could even make the turn from the street to the alley, and EVERYONE would have noticed that. Her street does not get through truck traffic. As for the fence? Almost all of fence is INSIDE of where the parking pad is so it offers little coverage except for the yard and a very small portion of the back end of the parking pad. Anyone in the parking pad in anything bigger than a smart car would be visible to the neighbors and visible from the street.

Last edited:

Wonder where the bf is now?

This case is how I even found WebSleuths, as she lived about 20mins from me. I don’t know her, but still I check for updates constantly, sadly to no avail. The (ex)boyfriend really needs to tell them where she is. There is no doubt in my mind that he is responsible for her disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back