GUILTY IL - Jacob Wheeler, 22, & Jessica Evans, 17, White County, 25 Aug 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Report from the Sheriff's office. It says they were found in Wayne Co. Which is still north of White, but further west. The bumper was found Friday. The site won't let me copy and paste. ?

http://www.whitecountysheriff.org/

Wuhhhhh??? But Jessica was alive on Saturday. So I assumed Jake would also be alive.
Im all confused again.

I'm assuming it was the break they needed...and it was found yesterday. The went to his house at 8PM and he confessed. I wonder how they tied the bumper to him? Someone noticed the bumper was missing from his truck?

http://www.facebook.com/14news

‎14 News is on scene of double murder suspect Danny Coston's home in White County, IL. Our reporter tells us several deputies are on scene continuing their investigation. We've just posted new information on 14news.com.

Pic of perps home here.

"The sheriff tells 14 News Coston knew Jacob's father, but not the victims."

What this means, if anything, we don't know yet.

http://www.dailyregister.com/article/20120831/NEWS/120839724

"Breaking News: Danny K. Coston in Custody in Connection With Evans/Wheeler Case"

August 31, 2012 - 11:45 p.m.

"Evans and Wheeler had gone on a hunting and fishing trip Saturday, August 25 in north White County..."

Hunting and fishing trip... may explain the gun Jake brought... and may explain more, eventually.

I think it was Gatekeeper who first used the term "execution" when describing the 3 shots to the head in Jessica's murder. I think that's going to prove fairly accurate. I hate to think what this dear young lady went through in those last moments....

http://www.dailyregister.com/article/20120831/NEWS/120839724

"Breaking News: Danny K. Coston in Custody in Connection With Evans/Wheeler Case"

August 31, 2012 - 11:45 p.m.

"Evans and Wheeler had gone on a hunting and fishing trip Saturday, August 25 in north White County..."

Hunting and fishing trip... may explain the gun Jake brought... and may explain more, eventually.

I believe the hunting to be an error. Nothings in season as far I know....and coon hunting usually requires a dog; and I don't see Jessi really doing that. Maybe Coston was out poaching again and that alerted or spooked Jacob? IDK...?, but curious to know why Coston ran across them that night after midnight.

I'm so sad at the outcome of this, but I suspected this would be the case. I will pray for their families. I'm relieved that Jacob retains his honor however. Too many assume the worst of our veterans (general statement not directed at anyone). My husband and I both suffer from PTSD and we haven't killed anyone. Nor have any of our friends. I know I am passionate when it comes to cases involving our military members and veterans (perps and victims alike) and it is because I want to dispell the stereotype of the crazy PTSD addled Veteran. In this case especially there were no signs pointing to this and yet it was still speculated. May Jacob and Jessi reast in peace and their families get justice for them.

Thank you for your service, pink dragon.

Am I right in thinking that Jacob will be laid to rest with military honors?

I believe the hunting to be an error. Nothings in season as far I know....and coon hunting usually requires a dog; and I don't see Jessi really doing that. Maybe Coston was out poaching again and that alerted or spooked Jacob? IDK...?, but curious to know why Coston ran across them that night after midnight.

Squirrels are in season right now. And you can always hunt coyotes. However, I think that may have just been a mistake. I doubt they were out hunting. I would almost bet that Jacob took the gun merely for protection from coyotes, snakes, rabid animals, and maybe humans. Too bad it didn't help. :(

I want to clarify the definition of "neighbor." These people live in a remote area where houses are spaced far apart. Centerville is just a generalized area- it is not a town with streets in neat rows and houses spaced 10 feet apart. Notice Coston's address; it is on a County Road. Country neighbors may actually live several miles apart from each other. Whoever lives closest is your neighbor.

It is entirely possible that Coston did not know these two, and didn't know that Jacob Wheeler was the son of the Wheeler that he knew. I don't know why this happened yet; hopefully info will be released soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf