GUILTY IL - Jacob Wheeler, 22, & Jessica Evans, 17, White County, 25 Aug 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I truly don't know Rose, seems senseless since we can't access it. We know you are local for sure because of the pics. You may want to ask a mod how to handle. They may ask you to be verified as a local, which would give you more leeway in your posts. Painless, non-evasive and confidential to the admins of the forum. **You aren't outed as to who you are. We just gained 3 or 4 on Linda White's case in NH. I'll see if I can find the info link on verification. It would be a good thing for 88keys to do also.

Thanks for the info from Disclosure.

Info regarding being a verified poster. Kimster just updated with some new info on 9/15/12.

Rules Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It looks like they don't verify locals anymore, just insiders who actually know the players involved. I know that leaves me out. But thanks. :)

It looks like they don't verify locals anymore, just insiders who actually know the players involved. I know that leaves me out. But thanks. :)
Rules Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

....using your post as a jumping off point for posting the verification information. You are correct, if you are local to an area, etc but not connected to case players you do not have to become verified.

(more explanation is at the above link)

Did anyone notice that the article mentioned there is talk of the woman being pregnant? Man, that is sad. Poor kid. :(

Albion is in Edwards County, not Wayne.

Weird that radaris lists Albion, Cisne, Carmi, and Evansville Indiana...none of them are in the same counties. I wonder if she has lived in all those places?

Sorry about that....your right. There's not much out there for her...that I can find..prolly just me tho. LOL Maybe her relatives,work records or a nursing school relate to those addies.? I'm guessing on the school because of her working in the nursing home, but she may be just a cook or a receptionist for all I know. The only addy I can tie her too is Coston's...thru phone info. I've searched FB and can't find anything. Maybe someone else can try. ?

From your link:
19574482_BG1.jpg

Snipped:
”The one rumor that was floating around Tuesday night that HAS been confirmed is the one originating from the Centerville area: that a local man, Jimmy Howell, had a young man come to his door at about 3 a.m. Sunday morning, having blood on him and wanting to use his phone. Maier said his staff did indeed check that one, and Howell did indeed have someone come to his place under that exact circumstance, but when checked, it was determined that this WASN’T Jacob Wheeler who had blood on him and wanted to use Howell’s phone. We don’t know who it was. But it wasn’t Jake.”

Did anything come of this?

Snipped:
”The one rumor that was floating around Tuesday night that HAS been confirmed is the one originating from the Centerville area: that a local man, Jimmy Howell, had a young man come to his door at about 3 a.m. Sunday morning, having blood on him and wanting to use his phone. Maier said his staff did indeed check that one, and Howell did indeed have someone come to his place under that exact circumstance, but when checked, it was determined that this WASN’T Jacob Wheeler who had blood on him and wanted to use Howell’s phone. We don’t know who it was. But it wasn’t Jake.”

Did anything come of this?

Nothing other than what you posted. Locals, have you heard anything else about this? Would be a good question to pose to Disclosure to see if it relates to this case...

It's my understanding they found the due to his missing truck parts.

the pics were scary esp around the house. Looks haunted for sure.

You all are doing awesome following this case. I am closer to st louis so a bit away from you all. Probably 3 hours at least. I would love to come there though - be neat meeting other WS peeps and look about. I wish we had death penalty still because dc deserves it. but we don't...... Also wish we allowed cameras in the court room

Comments about it too in the 14 news links.Now the kids have to suffer for what he did. Sad.

I was wondering about Coston's 2 kids. I do feel bad for them. I wonder if they were living with Coston and Brown when the murders took place. If so, who was watching them if his g/f was helping Coston with his boat... or helping him with anything else!

Sorry about that....your right. There's not much out there for her...that I can find..prolly just me tho. LOL Maybe her relatives,work records or a nursing school relate to those addies.? I'm guessing on the school because of her working in the nursing home, but she may be just a cook or a receptionist for all I know. The only addy I can tie her too is Coston's...thru phone info. I've searched FB and can't find anything. Maybe someone else can try. ?

I found several traffic violations for her. Not much else.

It's hard for me to believe she would be involved with the story we have at moment...atleast the murders and rape, but helping with the disposal of JW??? Kinda doubting that too...at the moment; yet keeping that possibility open for thought.

And DC's bloody clothes...the damage to his truck...and returning home without the boat. ??? Getting stuck would suffice the last two, but unless he stripped down to his whities and washed himself in the river... and then snuck in while she was asleep....she knew more. Had to be blood in side his truck too. Transfer from his clothes, shoes etc. He also had that truck parked at work and was using another vehicle to drive. Who does that?
jmo

I'm trying to keep an open mind about her too... it just seems like a lot for him to do in a short time on his own. He doesn't look that smart! And like you mention, what about blood on his clothes, shoes, truck, etc. She had to have noticed that... unless he lied and said he hit a deer or had accident or something.

I'm back from the trip and just sent 88keys a note about uploading the new pictures.

Something I figured out today concerning the blue wisps in the photo of the barn -- as I took a picture today I realized that I was probably holding a cigarette when I took those pictures. I didn't connect the dots until today and I'm sorry for causing confusion about those wisps.

The new photos will be posted ASAP.

I'm back from the trip and just sent 88keys a note about uploading the new pictures.

Something I figured out today concerning the blue wisps in the photo of the barn -- as I took a picture today I realized that I was probably holding a cigarette when I took those pictures. I didn't connect the dots until today and I'm sorry for causing confusion about those wisps.

The new photos will be posted ASAP.

LOL... you had us going with the haunted picture! Still looks creepy though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back