GUILTY IL - Jacob Wheeler, 22, & Jessica Evans, 17, White County, 25 Aug 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:floorlaugh:

Don't hold your breath.

Illinois is corrupt from the Ohio River to The Wisconsin Line.

So IL had one judge to be very proud of. Back in early 1980s sent to Chi-Town as part of Operation Greylord. His abilities brought down upwards of 100 people in the Windy City, including a Judge whom is was reported could "get you off murder for $100,000" if that specific Judge was "given something upon which to hang his hat."

I think IL has the record for Governors who go from the Mansion to a jail cell.

Don't hold your breath.

Illinois is corrupt from the Ohio River to The Wisconsin Line.

So IL had one judge to be very proud of. Back in early 1980s sent to Chi-Town as part of Operation Greylord. His abilities brought down upwards of 100 people in the Windy City, including a Judge whom is was reported could "get you off murder for $100,000" if that specific Judge was "given something upon which to hang his hat."

I think IL has the record for Governors who go from the Mansion to a jail cell.

What does all of this have to do with case?? Has the judge been accused of being corrupt? Was the arrest illegal or did LE do something shady? In this case....not past cases.

per article...

he shot Jacob first..........

said Jessica had consensual sex with him....

WTH......he had a gun; he had just shot her friend...the young lady was in shock and scared for her life; which sadly, she lost to this, this animal

I'm gonna be sick...

The kids were just trying to help him-What a monster!!The paper was right,when they say this story would p&*% people off-it does!!!Make you wish IL had the DP

Jessica saying she would "do anything" if he didn't kill her IS NOT consensual sex. Maddening. Jacob was driving him home and he just put a bullet into his head. Sick, sick man. WTH!

"The girl of course started freaking out, screaming and asking Coston if Jake were going to be okay. Reassuring her he was, Coston got in to drive to a nearby wooded area. Evans, begging Coston not to shoot her, said she’d “do anything” but just don’t kill her. Coston took this to mean she’d have sex with him, and he pulled over.

They got out of the vehicle, Evans took her clothes off, Coston put his weapon down, and claimed that when they had sex “it was consensual.” In fact, he told Maier, “she held his hands the whole time they were having sex.”
From link: http://www.disclosurenewsonline.com/2012/09/12/state-holds-prelim-heres-the-story-weve-been-waiting-for/

sure he was "holding" her hands down.....in his sick mind, he perceived that she wanted him (since he had been turned down earlier by women his age)

so sad for White County

My heart breaks for the kids' family and friends..

This guy is a total sociopath. Killing someone because they wouldn't help him, and claiming a rape was consensual sex...I've heard all this before. Sociopaths have no remorse and think anything they do is justified as long as they get what they want in the end. This was no drunk argument that got out of hand...the guy is psycho.

Didn't sound like self defense, or an accident. Sounded like premeditated murder to me.

So obviously when they found Jake's truck there was blood inside. Correct?

The kids were just trying to help him-What a monster!!The paper was right,when they say this story would p&*% people off-it does!!!Make you wish IL had the DP

But is this the "thing that will piss us off" we are being baited with? I'm new here and have already found myself in trouble for taking the bait without fully understanding the rules. I've re-read them 2x just today. Perhaps I am better off being a lurker and playing it safe. :confused:

Regardless, RIP Jessi and Jake and God Bless their families. ✞✞

PS. If I have specific questions about TOU, is there a forum I am to post in, or do I PM the moderator of a thread? TIA

http://www.disclosurenewsonline.com/2012/09/12/state-holds-prelim-heres-the-story-weve-been-waiting-for/

Coston put her in the bed of the truck, went back to the campsite and unhitched his boat from his truck, drove back to the county road (2210 N) to get Wheeler’s body, and took it to be disposed in Wayne County to the north of the Interstate.

Coston then used his truck to push the Wheeler truck, with Evans’ body in the bed, off the embankment and attempted to cover the girl’s body.

I thought his truck was stuck.

But is this the "thing that will piss us off" we are being baited with? I'm new here and have already found myself in trouble for taking the bait without fully understanding the rules. I've re-read them 2x just today. Perhaps I am better off being a lurker and playing it safe. :confused:

Regardless, RIP Jessi and Jake and God Bless their families. ✞✞

PS. If I have specific questions about TOU, is there a forum I am to post in, or do I PM the moderator of a thread? TIA

I am wondering if more will come out in the print paper. I am not local so I won't get a print paper.

omg this is indeed sickening. Those poor kids, all they were doing was trying to help someone in need. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back