GUILTY IL - Jacob Wheeler, 22, & Jessica Evans, 17, White County, 25 Aug 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think if there was anyone else involved, he would have told LE. Unless he is stupid enough to want "all the glory"

Not sure if his boat was stuck or if he even had his boat there with him.

True psychopath...always victims fault....thinking "well she asked for it"....if "he would have done this, this wouldn't have happened".......blah, blah, blah

What a sick.......

I dunno but i think that Coston was on his way to the river to put the boat in the water when he got the truck and boat hung up on something,he had also passed the camping spot where Jessica and Jacob where on his way to the river.

this guy has changed his story a couple of times...... I can not beleive that he thinks the LE/general public would actually beleive a young beautiful girl like that would have consensual sex with a middle aged drunk when she had a boyfriend like that with her!!! what an ego.... so he initially was blaming Jacob.......because he was jealous.....of him. I bet the LE did not beleive that for one second... what a creep. I do think it was all about Jessica and an uncontrollable urge he had....

And did they have any answers to the valid questions we have as to their nonsensical report?

Such as they state that dc boat being stuck is the motive for his going and making contact with the couple..yet when he gets to them he demands that Jake pull dc "TRUCK" out??

Then when Jake is giving dc ride home in Jakes truck with dc riding in the bed of the truck until dc beats on the cab of the truck demanding Jake stop so that DC CAN GET A DRINK??..**a drink from where?**

dc then quickly approaches drivers side window pulls out his own .22 and then coldly with no feeling shoots thru the window into Jakes head, quickly opens the truck door Jake falls/pushed into the ditch there on the side of the road as dc hops in and begins driving with Jessi screaming and asking was Jake going to be ok..to which dc assures her he will be...(my take on this particular event is that Id bet it happened so very fast from him shooting thru tbe window...to him getting jake out and him in and their driving off..imo id bet it was literally mere seconds that this happened in..thats why i believe that jessi was likely unaware of exactly where jake had been shot or the extent of it and not that she necessarily believed dc but with it happening so rapidly she was very unsure of what happened and was desperately hoping for Jake to somehow survive..kwim?)..

From there she of course is begging for her life which I cant even repeat what repulsive things this monster says and was delusional and twisted in his believing his victim some how was willing and consenual..its just repulsive and unfathomable..he says he realized that she too had to die(i assume after the selfish b@st@rd was thru with assaulting her he decides this)...and then to my knowledge how I read Disclosure it only accounted for Jessi being shot only twice in the head..they didnt see or notice the inconsistency there either??..(maybe I read it incorrectly?)

After he kills Jessi it was stated that dc returned to HIS TRUCK AND UNHITCHED IT(obviously the only thing it could have been hitched to was his boat..THE SAME BOAT DISCLOSURE STATES WAS STUCK THUS LEADING TO THE MOTIVE FOR WHY THE MONSTER EVEN APPROACHED THE COUPLE.?)..so what about that inconsistency or rather nonsensical statement??..because DISCLOSURE ALSO STATED THAT DC TRUCK WAS STUCK AND JAKES REFUSING TO NOT PULL IT OUT IS WHAT PISSED OFF DC??...inconsistent/nonsensical when now clearly the truck is not stuck...

And the reason we know its not stuck is the fact that dc goes and uses his truck to push Jakes truck(with Jessi body in the bed)over and down the embankment...

So now we know there is no more use of Jakes truck obviously with it down an embankment..so are we to correctly understand that from there dc drives in his own truck back onto the road headed to his home, to the ditch off the side of that road where he'd literally let Jakes body fall as he pushes Jakes body into this ditch and had taken off with Jessi earlier..so dc goes back to that ditch where Jakes body has been laying all this time and dc uses his truck to transport Jakes deceased body to a neighboring county to where he merely just dumps his body into another ditch on the side of a road there as well...(meaning there would be human remains decomp all over dc vehicle due to the fact that he had Jakes body in his truck as he transported it to another ditch)..

Now what about that "hopelessly stuck fishing boat" of dc's?.. I guess it just stayed hopelessly stuck until when and exactly how was it unstuck and retrieved?..and if the boat was truly stuck well then how exactly did dc have his truck successfully hitched to his fishing boat when he turned to his spot after slaughtering these two completely innocent young people?..ya know when he went to get his truck to be able to push jakes over the embankment??..well it states his truck had to be "unhitched" obviously from his boat...so what gives?..was the boat stuck or not??..its quite obvious in the version given in todays DISCLOSURE that dc TRUCK was never stuck AS THEY STATED IT WAS..we know it wasnt stuck due to the fact that dc returned to his truck and boat, unhitched the truck from the boat and then drove to the embankment and successfully shoved Jakes truck over/down that embankment with dc very own truck that was not stuck...??...do they explain any of those inconsistent details or nonsensical statements that were stated by DISCLOSURE today..???

So how did dc manage to get that hopelessly stuck fishing boat to his home that night/morning???...we know Jake refused to pull it out, but rather offered the drunk who deserved squat..the young man offers kindness of a ride home for dc..so Jake doesnt pull out the TRUCK OR THE BOAT(whichever it is that was actually stuck)..and we know dc didnt pull it out with Jakes truck as dc went and unhitched his unstuck truck from his stuck/unstuck boat..and used his own truck to barrel Jakes truck over an embankment..

So again what was actually stuck that night(truck or boat)..where was it stuck and in what was it stuck(the lake, a ditch, mud, none of the above)???....and how and who got the truck or boat unstuck and got it successfully to the home of dc??

Thats terribly an awful lot...a real awful lot to accomplish within just a mere few hours..Jessi was discovered as missing at after 5am that Sunday morning...imo that leaves dc an awlot to do&successfully, thoroughly accomplish in such a very, very small window of time...

Did DISCLOSURE have any answers to any of these nonsensical statements and inconsistencies?

I don't really understand what you're saying, Scorekeeper. The article is merely stating what Sheriff Meier stated in court today, which is what Coston told him. The article does not say that the truck was stuck; it says that the boat was stuck. It says that a couple of times. I would cut and paste it here, but for some reason, it won't let me.

Later, Coston says "I want you to pull my truck out." But we're talking about the ramblings of a drunk psycho. Plus, I'm assuming the boat was on a trailer that was hitched to the truck. I would also assume that, since he walked to the campsite, Coston must have left both the truck and the boat wherever the boat was stuck. He may have said "pull my truck out," but are we really expecting this guy to make sense?

As for "pull over so I can get a drink," again, this guy is totally wasted. I agree with the poster above- maybe Jake pulled over at that point to let the guy out, figuring it wasn't worth it. I still don't see how this is somehow a mistake in Disclosure's reporting.

Coston's story has apparently changed at least three times. I don't see anything inconsistent in Disclosure's reporting. I do see some confusing statements coming from Coston, but again, are we really expecting this guy to make sense? It is also possible that there is even more information that is being withheld until the actual trial.

I really wanted to know the details of what happened in this case but now that I do... wow, I am speechless. Only someone who is really sick would murder people trying to help him. Maybe when he said he "wanted to get another drink" Jake decided just to pull over and let him out, like it wasn't worth helping someone who is that much trouble? Just an idea, I know that is how I would feel.

That's kind of what I figured as well.

Basically I think it just comes down to he couldnt score at the legion that night and it pissed him off because he was determined to score. And then he saw Jessica .
It wouldnt surprise me when this whole story comes out to see Jake had defense wounds from trying to fight the psycho off. This whole thing was about wanting to rape Jessica.
Did you see his gf story?

The evil in people never ceases to sicken me. I still have a hard time accepting that a man that could simply walk up to another man and shoot him in the head hasn't committed violent crimes before this event. I can't help but wonder what evil this man has done in the past. I realize that some previously non violent people "snap" but this is beyond heinous - the non-feeling and cold bloodedness scares me.

I can't help but think he has performed other acts of violence before this, too!

His reaction to getting help from these poor young adults.... Then his attempt to smear their good reputations, indicates to me that he has never had respect for anyone nor anything.

Basically I think it just comes down to he couldnt score at the legion that night and it pissed him off because he was determined to score. And then he saw Jessica .
It wouldnt surprise me when this whole story comes out to see Jake had defense wounds from trying to fight the psycho off. This whole thing was about wanting to rape Jessica.
Did you see his gf story?

what g/f story???

Now his story was they had sex. Jake got mad killed jessica so he killed. Jake

Now his story was they had sex. Jake got mad killed jessica so he killed. Jake

Actually, I believe that was his first or second story. The one the sheriff gave in court today is probably closest to the truth, but there still may be things we don't know yet.

I think it will be known whether or not all of the shots were fired from one gun. I'm pretty certain that they WERE fired from one and Jakes was never used. So there is another party that was there. Wonder why she never heard gunshots? I can't tell if she was there Sunday and said Coston met and talked with a fisherman, or if it was Saturday. I thought the kids were already dead on Sunday. MOO, he went to the campsite for one reason, Jessica. He took out Jake as he was the threat and took what he wanted from Jessica. How his gf fits in all this is just confusing me.

I wanted to add that I don't believe that Jake ever attempted to give him a ride home. I think that part never happened. I think it all happened at the campsite. MOO.

I don't really understand what you're saying, Scorekeeper. The article is merely stating what Sheriff Meier stated in court today, which is what Coston told him. The article does not say that the truck was stuck; it says that the boat was stuck. It says that a couple of times. I would cut and paste it here, but for some reason, it won't let me.

Later, Coston says "I want you to pull my truck out." But we're talking about the ramblings of a drunk psycho. Plus, I'm assuming the boat was on a trailer that was hitched to the truck. I would also assume that, since he walked to the campsite, Coston must have left both the truck and the boat wherever the boat was stuck. He may have said "pull my truck out," but are we really expecting this guy to make sense?

As for "pull over so I can get a drink," again, this guy is totally wasted. I agree with the poster above- maybe Jake pulled over at that point to let the guy out,
figuring it wasn't worth it. I still don't see how this is somehow a mistake in Disclosure's reporting.

Coston's story has apparently changed at least three times. I don't see anything inconsistent in Disclosure's reporting. I do see some confusing statements coming from Coston, but again, are we really expecting this guy to make sense? It is also possible that there is even more information that is being withheld until the actual trial.

Ummm.. Not trying to but in, but I think your questions/comments are concerning a post by SmoothOperator, not Scorekeeper.
I agree with your comments but just wanted to clarify.
SmoothOperator, the article from disclosure is based upon comments DC gave while confessing. DC is the one changing his story,,, not Disclosure. HTH

Ummm.. Not trying to but in, but I think your questions/comments are concerning a post by SmoothOperator, not Scorekeeper.
SmoothOperator, the article from disclosure is based upon comments DC gave while confessing. DC is the one changing his story,,, not Disclosure. HTH

:blushing: Woops. Sorry, Scorekeeper.

For those who are confused, Disclosure posted this on their FB page.

We currently have 3,000 words on the Wheeler/Evans First Degree Murder case. We're going to try to finish it tonight; if there are other excerpts we can bring you, we'll try. There've been a lot of complaints that the stories aren't making sense. Folks...they AREN'T. We're only relating what Coston told Sheriff Maier, and much of that was disjointed, even with the sheriff's straightforward testimo
ny. We're trying to make the whole thing as smooth and making-as-much-sense as it can. But some of it just DOESN'T. There still remains conflicting testimony. One of these days, it'll be sorted out, but this isn't that day. That said, we're going to bounce off here and try to get this monster done, maybe get some food. I expect the article may exceed 10,000 words when we're finished. So bear with us. We'll do the best we can for you to have a comprehensive article with an understandable timeline. Thanks!!!!

Thanks, Simp!!

It has been a long day and I appreciate your post!!

He (I refuse to use his name) can keep changing his story but when the evidence is presented, the truth will come out and his "fish will be fried".

I like the Disclosure; it's like a school newspaper from the 70's!!

score

No problem, 88keys!!

This story is so heart breaking and frustrating for all.

Are you getting a hard copy of the Disclosure??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsx3
Back