GUILTY IL - Jacob Wheeler, 22, & Jessica Evans, 17, White County, 25 Aug 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I should add that I wasn't being snarky toward his mother. She is probably heart broken and tormented over this. I just found it a bit inappropriate for her to have a "Not Guilty" sign in a courtroom where Jake and Jessie's family were.

I should add that I wasn't being snarky toward his mother. She is probably heart broken and tormented over this. I just found it a bit inappropriate for her to have a "Not Guilty" sign in a courtroom where Jake and Jessie's family were.

She did? Oh, that is beyond tactless. tsk tsk

It was the boat that was hopelessly stuck while out fishing..he walked back to their camp for assistance for Jake to pull his boat out..

...after all is said and done he goes back and unhitches his truck from the stuck boat that his drunk azz could not pull out himself..he then takes his truck and uses to push jakes truck over embankment with jessi's body..then goes and picks up Jakes body from the ditch hed left it in and drove elsewhere to dump his body in another ditch...

Sociopath in every sense of the word..

It was the boat that was hopelessly stuck while out fishing..he walked back to their camp for assistance for Jake to pull his boat out..

...after all is said and done he goes back and unhitches his truck from the stuck boat that his drunk azz could not pull out himself..he then takes his truck and uses to push jakes truck over embankment with jessi's body..then goes and picks up Jakes body from the ditch hed left it in and drove elsewhere to dump his body in another ditch...

So who helped him get his boat out?

Yeah, I think it was the boat that was stuck, not the truck. I was a little confused on that as well.

I see no reason to think he didn't act alone. People are speculating, but so far there is no evidence to back this up, from what I can tell.

I can get the print edition when it comes out and see if there is any additional info.

http://www.disclosurenewsonline.com/2012/09/12/state-holds-prelim-heres-the-story-weve-been-waiting-for/

Coston left the Legion in New Haven, and decided he’d take his boat to the Little Wabash to do some fishing. He ended up hanging his boat up and was hopelessly stuck.

He asked if they’d help him get his boat unstuck.

“No, I want you to pull my truck out,” Coston told the younger man.

Coston put her in the bed of the truck, went back to the campsite and unhitched his boat from his truck, drove back to the county road (2210 N) to get Wheeler’s body, and took it to be disposed in Wayne County to the north of the Interstate.

My interpretation is that the boat was never in the water.

Even if he was crazy drunk as previously reported- he could still pull off these murders alone. His need to hide his crimes probably caused his adrenaline to surge and effectively sobered him up enough to try to conceal his involvement.

Even if he was crazy drunk as previously reported- he could still pull off these murders alone. His need to hide his crimes probably caused his adrenaline to surge and effectively sobered him up enough to try to conceal his involvement.

Also, we know he didn't clean up too well as parts of his vehicle being found at the scene led to his arrest.

My impression was the boat was hung up. I was thinking it was hung up on brush in the water, but I guess it never said that. I was wondering if it WAS hung up in the water then he would have had to wade ashore near the campsite. I suppose he had his gun on him because he didn't go back to his truck first. Also, where was he going to get a drink from? Coolers are usually in the back of trucks and I highly doubt that Jake had any alcohol in the cab of his truck, nor do I think that he would have stopped to give Coston a beer anyway. I wonder if they were somehow in Costons truck.......I don't know, but this doesn't make sense to me.

I really wanted to know the details of what happened in this case but now that I do... wow, I am speechless. Only someone who is really sick would murder people trying to help him. Maybe when he said he "wanted to get another drink" Jake decided just to pull over and let him out, like it wasn't worth helping someone who is that much trouble? Just an idea, I know that is how I would feel.

But is this the "thing that will piss us off" we are being baited with? I'm new here and have already found myself in trouble for taking the bait without fully understanding the rules. I've re-read them 2x just today. Perhaps I am better off being a lurker and playing it safe. :confused:

Regardless, RIP Jessi and Jake and God Bless their families. ✞✞

PS. If I have specific questions about TOU, is there a forum I am to post in, or do I PM the moderator of a thread? TIA

oceanblue,

you stay right here with us....we enjoy having you...to bad it has to be under this terrible, ungodly act.

just need to remember can't sleuth anyone other than the alleged, charged ....:jail:

welcome!

Is this Disclosure website/newspaper considered a reliable source here on WS?

Ocean, I know that this has been answered, but I want to answer a little more. Disclosure has been the ONLY paper really following this case. We have HAD to rely on them for any and all news. They have been very good to be right there waiting for answers and posting information quickly.

The details in this case makes me physically ill. :( I cannot imagine a more heartless act by a human. He asks for help, they offer that help, and then he cold-heartedly kills, assaults, then kills again. :( He better NEVER get out of jail - IMO.

The evil in people never ceases to sicken me. I still have a hard time accepting that a man that could simply walk up to another man and shoot him in the head hasn't committed violent crimes before this event. I can't help but wonder what evil this man has done in the past. I realize that some previously non violent people "snap" but this is beyond heinous - the non-feeling and cold bloodedness scares me.

Jack Howser says:
September 12, 2012 at 4:33 pm

"There’s an element to this that they’ve not uncovered, I think. We’re not digging into that right now; we’ve told the people working on it that we’re going to let them do their work. But I think when it comes out, there are going to be more stunned and outraged people than what there are right now, if that’s at all possible. And in crime at this level…that’s ALWAYS possible."

This is a comment by The Disclosure co-owner Jack Howser on today's newest story.

https://www.facebook.com/DisclosureNews

I'm new to WS so hoping my post is within the rules! First, I want to say how sad and sickening has been for Jacob and Jessi's family. I cannot even imagine how this must all feel to them. I hope justice will be served.

The Disclosure News facebook page has a lot of comments in response to their online report from today. There were a lot of comments that raised questions that went through my mind too.

Did he unhitch his boat and use his own truck to dispose of Jacob's body and then use his own truck again to push Jacob's truck off the embankment? What happened to his boat? According to Coston, his truck/boat was hopelessly stuck, which was why he had asked for help. How did he get it unstuck? Did he use Jacob's truck for this? It is amazing that a drunk man could get so much done. I have suspicions about another person being there and also involved.

I think if there was anyone else involved, he would have told LE. Unless he is stupid enough to want "all the glory"

Not sure if his boat was stuck or if he even had his boat there with him.

True psychopath...always victims fault....thinking "well she asked for it"....if "he would have done this, this wouldn't have happened".......blah, blah, blah

What a sick.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back