IL - Jason Harmon, 34, killed in fight with brother, Pekin, 21 June 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you!:blowkiss: I will keep you all posted if anything happens before the sentencing date. I have a horrible feeling, for some reason, that the punishment has already been determined. I HOPE Im wrong!:confused:

I just signed the petition. You might want to change the title to catch the eye of more posters. Something like "Help my ex-husband's killer get max sentence!" or "My ex-husband's killer might only get probation! Help by Signing Petition" or something like that. My creative mind isn't working yet...I need more coffee.

Good luck to you and your family and god bless.

Signed. Prayers for you and your children.

Illinoismom,
I'm really sorry for the pain and sorrow you and your sons are going through. I signed the petition and hope that Robert will receive the maximum punishment by law. Stay Strong and God Bless!

So sorry for your loss and for your childrens loss as well.
Two of my grandchildren lost their father,step mom and half sister in an accident 3yrs ago next month and my heart aches for them each day.
Ofcourse I signed and forwarded to all my contacts and urged them to sign and forward also.
Blessings,
Billie

Hi Illinoismom - I just signed the petition as well.

The idea that admitting you are guilty of murder should be rewarded by the justice system is one that is dangerous, irresponsible and excrutiating for the families.

I really hope the judge does the right thing and it helps to relieve some of the pain you and your sons have been through.

Illinoismom, I just signed your petition. I pray for justice in the case. There just has to be tougher judges elected in this country. There are just too many judges that go too lightly on drugs and murderers!

God Bless you and your boys, Illinoismom, and please keep us posted!

Im so sorry for you and all the children's loss. I also twittered it, so hoping that if justice wont be served in this case, at least the Max penalty will be.

I just signed the petition. You might want to change the title to catch the eye of more posters. Something like "Help my ex-husband's killer get max sentence!" or "My ex-husband's killer might only get probation! Help by Signing Petition" or something like that. My creative mind isn't working yet...I need more coffee.

Good luck to you and your family and god bless.

I have no idea how to do that, any advice?

I have no idea how to do that, any advice?

Click on the edit button for the original post, in the new window click on go advance. On the top of the page your Title Box should appear and you can edit the title.

ETA: and remember to save your changes.

Click on the edit button for the original post, in the new window click on go advance. On the top of the page your Title Box should appear and you can edit the title.

ETA: and remember to save your changes.

Got it and I used one of your suggestions.

Thanks!:blowkiss:

To all,

I have to go pick up my stepdaughters. I will be back later to thank you all!

It was my honor to sign this petition for justice!

May God bless you and your children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator
Back