IL IL - Jermal Hawkins, 19, Chicago, 15 October 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Come home Jermal. Your family needs you!

This has me curious as well. He's 6'2" 245 lbs and good looking, he'd be noticed in a crowd. And a college educated guy who checks in with his grammy doesn't seem the type to just suddenly and suspiciously disappear. Unless someone wanted him disappeared. I don't like this. Any updates?

Interesting article questioning the police decision not to search for Jermal.
http://killingkillers.blogspot.com/2013/10/chicago-police-wont-search-for-missing.html

That article is horrible and the blogger reminds me of the person we don't link to on this forum. I've given all of the resources on this forum to the family. They are out looking and going down the checklist. His grandmother is CPD.

Bumping for Jermal.

Any updates? I was hoping that we would have more details by now. I am really concerned about him.

Still nothing?
Hoping for the best outcome

Unfortunately there aren't any updates. Yesterday was his mom's birthday. His school runs along an expressway. The other side is the cta bus garage and the department of transportation's tow trucks and salt yard. The auto pound is near the area too. It's very busy, especially around that time.

Chicago pd is saying that Jermal is grown and it's a privacy issue. HELP!

Yep- he's so grown that he legally can't drink a beer .... really?

Seems a smart, thoughtful, and hard working young adult is missing, but now the "privacy" law is more important? smh

I'm guessing that if grandmother works for Chicago PD, and Chicago PD is saying he has privacy rights- that maybe we do not have ALL the information about this young man's whereabouts.

JMO

Bumping for Jermal. I searched for him this morning hoping for some good news. :sigh:

Bumping for Jermal. I searched for him this morning hoping for some good news. :sigh:

I google him a time or two a week. Nothing.

I keep hoping he was found and no one bothered to write up an article. I guess that's my wishful thinking.

I saw the thread bumped and was hoping for some news. Jermal is not listed in NamUs.

I skimmed the thread and hadn't seen any information discussed on how he was doing in college. Was he having trouble adjusting to college? That is the first thing that crossed my mind.... I wondered if the pressure was too much for him and he wasn't ready to start college right away? That's not all that uncommon for people his age.

If he is out there and ok, I do pray he makes contact with family or a friend to let them know he is ok.

Come home safely, Jermal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back