IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I do think it was a drug thats why at the end I said not that I think that it was DXM or just alcohol either, I was just implying how much I don't think it was Lean. I think it was xanax I just said it a couple times so it felt repetitive.

Actual lean would make her couch locked. DXM can make you trip but I was being a little facetious when I mentioned it lol.

Good night guys! Hopefully we get something new to look at tomorrow.

Lol- me too (live in an urban area) and my opinion, that you quoted is based on experience. But this is just my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was it rigor mortis and cold or

frozen solid?

Isnt frost brown brownish - wondering if it made it hard to determine bruising ?

You could hear her slurring in Irene's early video. Have you seen the video of the party? There's a ton of people in that room and the music was very loud, along with everyone rapping/singing along. Security was at the door in the beginning and the music gets turned down for a few minutes. It wasn't just the four of those girls and a couple guys. I'm surprised that the security guard didn't toss them then. He gave them one more shot. You hear a girl in a white top say that she's "fittin to give this to that girl over there (has a cup of something as she's leaving the bathroom), someone asks, What girl, she points to KJ. At the very end of the vid, KJ is seen sitting down, drinking out of a Styrofoam cup.Her mom said she could not handle her alcohol. It could have been water. They may have been trying to sober her up.
I did not see the video of the party because SM is a free for all with wild theories. I decided to come here because SM is out of control. Having worked at a law office (I am NOT an attorney) and for the District Attorney, it takes time to investigate, build a case, file the proper paper work so IF it turns out a crime has occurred evidence won't be thrown out out court. One thing prosecutors understand is that too many people have the perception that a case is like an episode of Criminal Minds and will be cleared up within an hour. It just does not work that way. That Mother saw her beautiful young healthy daughter leave the home and a few hours later she was dead. I am sure all of us here has lost someone close, and even when it's under natural causes, it's natural to be in a state of denial. The Mother said she wants to see a video of her daughter actually walk into that freezer alone. I don't know if that video exists. I hope LE treated this as a crime scene to conclusively rule out foul play, to give the family some closure and maybe a tiny bit of peace of mind, if that is even possible when you lose a child.

4 girls drive over to another city about an hour away. mom refers to a man who is describing stuff to her on phone do we know anything about him ??

oh the carpeting and size of hallways match -- saw it in a real image!

I did not see the video of the party because SM is a free for all with wild theories. I decided to come here because SM is out of control. Having worked at a law office (I am NOT an attorney) and for the District Attorney, it takes time to investigate, build a case, file the proper paper work so IF it turns out a crime has occurred evidence won't be thrown out out court. One thing prosecutors understand is that too many people have the perception that a case is like an episode of Criminal Minds and will be cleared up within an hour. It just does not work that way. That Mother saw her beautiful young healthy daughter leave the home and a few hours later she was dead. I am sure all of us here has lost someone close, and even when it's under natural causes, it's natural to be in a state of denial. The Mother said she wants to see a video of her daughter actually walk into that freezer alone. I don't know if that video exists. I hope LE treated this as a crime scene to conclusively rule out foul play, to give the family some closure and maybe a tiny bit of peace of mind, if that is even possible when you lose a child.

there is a lot out there -- but ya should def watch the stuff that is just what happened in real time on digital tech.

For the first time it gives you an opportunity to see what is actually happening and being said and make up your mind .

that is how I did it the first day i started to try and figure out this bizarre tragedy.

I checked out a lot of stuff that was out there but only of the actual stuff (the 2 party videos , sister interview , CCTV stuff) and just watched and listened .

then started going to folks speculating

i have heard and seen what was going on -- how many times does that happen?

obviouly many of us disagree. That is not new! Thats what makes this place interesting!

for the first time we see and hear on our own...........

Let me tell you of an event from my wayward youth way back in the horse and buggy days. In my early adult years there was an event that a group of us were out of town for. One of the men was a real horses ptoot. He was always trying to convince everyone he was the best and brightest on the planet. So this one night we decided to provide all the alcohol he would drink in an attempt to get him to just shut up.

He drank waaayyy to excess. The hotel we were staying at had these tacky sconces near each room door that resembled porch lights and they were mounted lower than they should have. As we tried to pour him to his room he resembled KJ as his head bounced off each and every light on the long hallway wall. In our own state we laughed and thought it was justice.

The new video made that memory flash into my mind. Well, even though we didn't like this guy and had all been drinking ourselves we still tried to keep him safe. But our intoxicated minds were not exactly rational. Once we put him in his room he kept trying to stagger back out. Fearing him getting into real trouble we came up with a solution.

One of the guys had some "liquid nails" in his truck. So we decided it would be a good idea to seal his door for the night. When he didn't show the next morning we began to have fractured memories of the night before. We in our own stupor never thought that the only way to get him out would be for the hotel to cut the door down. Indeed when he woke up he had to call the front desk and maintenance cut him out. We did have a nice quiet breakfast. Just an example of the intoxicated thought process. It did make for a great story though. LOL

You'd probably have fit right in with our crew. It sounds so logical at the time, when you're in that state of mind. I'll just do X. Not so great the next morning. The friend didn't get hurt, but, again, in another place and time, if there'd been a fire, it could have ended badly. We never know. Her mom said she couldn't hold her liquor. Not even one cup, loosely quoted. It very well could have been just alcohol/liquor.

I don't think there will be any closure unless criminal charges are filed. It is hard for a parent to lose a child and even harder for the cause to be the child's. So if there is no video of her walking into freezer, there will always be doubt in the family's mind. IMO

It's not hard to find or get. It's also not even close to a "new" thing. It's been a thing for quite a while now and in my experience and from what I have seen personally- it makes people react-- just like this...Slow, dragging, her walk and the way she is throwing her legs when moving is exactly what made me think lean/dirty sprite when o saw the videos. Esp Chicago and urban areas... I see it when I'm out at parties here myself. I would not be surprised at ALL if they find anything outside of weed and alcohol that they find this-- it would explain a LOT.

The "drug" itself Promethazine w/Codeine I know it's not a "new" thing. I was a Pharmacy Technician for a loooong time and also worked in our Narcotics cage (as we called it). We had to be aware of contradictions, dosage and side effects. Which would lead me to believe she wasn't on Promethazine w/Codeine IMOO. And I was prescribed it for about a week when I had my tonsils removed (as an adult)

The word "Lean" and every other term people use for it, sorry no. I've heard every other names for street drugs but not that.

IMOO, something more in the family of Xanax may have been put in her drank.

Why do toxicology reports take so long lol

It's really not "clearly" saying that. If it was, the news media would already be reporting that.

For me, I don't hear them say "freezer." I think they were saying the guys use the "tickets" all the time because they can go in and out. It was during a conversation about parking. The "raping that girl" part, I can't hear that in there, but the best friend MS, she goes into that bathroom with the phone about 3 minutes later, and there is no one else in there. The video does not stop streaming. IR, (Irene) hands the phone, still recording to MS, (Monifah.) So there can't be a "help me" or a rape going on in the bathroom.

AIso, IR video is at 1:30am, approximately. Jenkins and her crew had just arrived at the hotel at 113am. so it's not likely she got rapred 10 minutes of arriving and then went on partying with everyone.

This is where I got the sizzurp / lean thought! OP had posted about this and thought that one word they said sounded like sizzurp, which to me, sounded closer than the other words. I don't hear rape or freezer either. I did see three females in that room and, and, one in clothing that seemed to match KJ's, in the reflection of Irene's glasses and I had to watch over and over to see that. The three I saw were not wasted, the one I did not see, was slurring her words. I heard, in what I'd call slurred speech, from a female, out of frame; I'm not drunk, and then another female says, You don't have to drink to have a good time, and the first female says, I am having a good time.

[FONT=&quot]Our beautiful, conveniently located hotel is rated 'four stars' by both Travelocity and Orbitz," said Cher Jacobsen, Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare general manager.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In addition to the 10% discount, the hotel's wedding packages also include a choice of one of the following: One night's accommodation for parents (standard guest room) Cocktail hour cheese and crudités display Upgrades to appetizers or special desserts "Those who also book a rehearsal dinner or wedding brunch for 30 or more guests can choose either an upgraded dinner entrée for the head table, or one night's accommodations for parents," added Jacobsen. The hotel's 23,500-square-foot O'Hare International Ballroom - one of the largest column-free rooms in the area - accommodates receptions for up to 3,000 guests, banquets for up to 1,700, and theater-style seating for up to 2,500. It has more than 4,000 square feet of adjacent space for pre-function events and receptions. For smaller groups, the 2,200-square-foot Balmoral Ballroom offers an intimate setting for receptions of up to 175 guests. "The elegant gossamer fabric chandelier and adjacent pre-function space with natural lighting make it special," said Jacobsen.

[/FONT]
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Cher-Jacobsen/807821927

4 girls drive over to another city about an hour away. mom refers to a man who is describing stuff to her on phone do we know anything about him ??

Wait..what man? When did KJ mom refer to a man and KJ phone?!

• The overall crime rate in Rosemont is 178% higher than the national average.
  • For every 100,000 people, there are 21.76 daily crimes that occur in Rosemont.
  • Rosemont is safer than 3% of the cities in the United States.
  • In Rosemont you have a 1 in 13 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
  • The number of total year over year crimes in Rosemont has increased by 34%.
http://www.areavibes.com/rosemont-il/crime/

I'm from Australia where codeine can be purchased over the counter. I asked for some at a pharmacy while visiting L.A. when I got a migraine. I soon learned how difficult it is to get in your country. I don't even like it.

They keep it behind the counter where I live in the States. You can't just pick it up while shopping. My local pharmacy even keeps Nyquil behind the counter. I bought cough syrup yesterday, with codeine, for my s/o, who is hacking their head off, when I went to pick their antibiotic up (sinus infection). It's Guaifenesin/Codeine mixture. 100/10 per tsp. I asked for it, signed the log book, paid, and left. Of course we are in a very small town, they know me, and I've asked for it probably three times since they started putting it behind the counter, about 10 or so years ago, I guess. I don't know why they put it behind the counter and make you sign though. Where there is a will there is a way. If someone wants to get messed up, they will.

I wasn't reading too much into it. I was continuing speaking based on you saying you heard KJ and off whatever other posts I might have also been ingesting at the time. There will often be times that a person starts a post by answering to what one person said, but then continuing with their own thoughts and topics afterward.

I am still trying to figure out when we heard KJ speaking in a video. People want to attribute that "I am enjoying myself" statement to her, bt there were about at least 6 girls in the room at the time.

I only saw three, and heard a voice, seemingly slurred, at the time. I had been partaking a bit too so my posts were probably getting a bit "off" at that point...

I saw only two videos. Those two videos were actual videos of the party scene, that party-goers had uploaded to YouTube. Not the conspiracy videos. I felt like those may have had something to offer as to time frame/what happened that night, could you see her, was she intoxicated. As far as what everyone is making on their own, and the conspiracy theories, the T place and the like, I agree. Best to stay away from those. I do check if a victim had a FB/Twitter account but pretty much, here is where I stay too.

So, how many people besides me think that this is an accident due to voluntary under the influence with a little hotel/friend negligence thrown in? I can't make my mind go to all of these theories without jumping through some pretty high hoops. I am concerned that had the hotel been more proactive that they may have found her in time, or if security had been watching the cameras instead of sleeping on the job, she would never have gotten that far, or if the friends had taken better care of their highly intoxicated friend...

But all anyone wants to discuss everywhere are rape, gangs, body part rings, trafficking, hotel/LE collusion, alien abduction. Etc.
Lol. I'm actually at a loss.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Not if it's an old design. IMO, there are many design and/or makes of walk in freezers. We can't speculate that the one she was found in was designed to shut automatically because the public has no idea which kind it was. Haven't seen made available on any MSM yet.

If you have feel free to provide link!

I wasnt referencing that particular freezer. I said that most all of them shut behind you and if you dont know how to get out it can be frightening, especially for someone not familiar with them. I have no idea about the one where this occurred.

So, how many people besides me think that this is an accident due to voluntary under the influence with a little hotel/friend negligence thrown in? I can't make my mind go to all of these theories without jumping through some pretty high hoops. I am concerned that had the hotel been more proactive that they may have found her in time, or if security had been watching the cameras instead of sleeping on the job, she would never have gotten that far, or if the friends had taken better care of their highly intoxicated friend...

But all anyone wants to discuss everywhere are rape, gangs, body part rings, trafficking, hotel/LE collusion, alien abduction. Etc.
Lol. I'm actually at a loss.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hi Ninj!

POLL

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Kenneka-Jenkins-Tragic-accident-or-foul-play

Cheif keefs song check it out, at the very beginning at the 0.00-0.03 mark, theres a faint " Help, I need help.help me, that a guy is saying , you wont hear it unless you listen closely it's there, I don't believe that was keneka saying help. I believed it at first but after listening to that song over n over I finally heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257