IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have watched it about 15 times. LOL. I just meant that the way she is walking down the hallway violently running into the wall in that one clip, does not look like just alcohol intoxication to me. She is actually banging her head against the wall. It looks like she is on some sort of psychoactive drug in addition to the alcohol. I don't know if she took it herself or if it was slipped to her, but it appears to me to be much more than alcohol. My opinion, of course.

I'd not dismiss that she hadn't had more than alcohol that night, after OP said she didn't react like folks they'd seen on Lean, then maybe some other type of drug. I've seen people in that state though, and I'll admit I've been there at least once before, myself, it can be done by drinking only hard liquor. So I'm thinkin I'm gonna wait for the tox reports. I saw weed so I'd not rule out weed in the tox screen, and a high blood alcohol content.

There's no oxy in it. It's the promethazine that acts as the cough suppressant which is almost in the Benadryl family.

Never even heard of Lean until this case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not hard to find or get. It's also not even close to a "new" thing. It's been a thing for quite a while now and in my experience and from what I have seen personally- it makes people react-- just like this...Slow, dragging, her walk and the way she is throwing her legs when moving is exactly what made me think lean/dirty sprite when o saw the videos. Esp Chicago and urban areas... I see it when I'm out at parties here myself. I would not be surprised at ALL if they find anything outside of weed and alcohol that they find this-- it would explain a LOT.

I still can't say I agree with this one. I've been an eyewitness to it and I really don't see it at all. And as I said before it's really expensive....I'd agree to only alcohol or even DXM cough syrup (Robotripping) before Prometh+Codeine. Not that I think it's that either.

Wouldn't the DXM make her just kinda couch-locked? I'm not an expert on the cough syrup craze.

There's no oxy in it. It's the promethazine that acts as the cough suppressant which is almost in the Benadryl family.

Never even heard of Lean until this case

I'm sorry, codeine, codeine is an opiate too (got my drugs mixed up) and it's in the cough syrup. The thing with Lean is that you have the opiate high, happy, feeling, but then you have promethazine low, that makes you want to sleep. It's addictive, of course. You can get codeine syrup by signing at the counter. The kind I get requires a scrip and has oxycodone in it.

It doesn't have oxycodone. Its codeine. Prometh is an opiate potentiator. You do need a prescription but they sell it on the street. Rare someone gets a script for it now a days. Small bottles + high price ( Like hundreds ) + hard to come by = unlikely for a party of 30. But I would call it unlikely for a party at all.

Opiates make you nodd off if anything.

What made you lean towards lean if you never seen anyone on it? :thinking:

I'd heard of Lean, but never had any experience with it, and figured cough syrup = downer, when Op had mentioned that it was possible that she was drinkng it and became that drunk. Then OP2 said they'd never seen anyone act like that on Lean, and it was pricey, so, I did a bit of search on it and I kind of agree with OP2 that it was likely not Lean. Sometimes one just likes a theory and then changes their mind w/new input. Why do some folks think this was planned organ harvesting?

I'd not dismiss that she hadn't had more than alcohol that night, after OP said she didn't react like folks they'd seen on Lean, then maybe some other type of drug. I've seen people in that state though, and I'll admit I've been there at least once before, myself, it can be done by drinking only hard liquor. So I'm thinkin I'm gonna wait for the tox reports. I saw weed so I'd not rule out weed in the tox screen, and a high blood alcohol content.

Oh I do think it was a drug thats why at the end I said not that I think that it was DXM or just alcohol either, I was just implying how much I don't think it was Lean. I think it was xanax I just said it a couple times so it felt repetitive.

It's not hard to find or get. It's also not even close to a "new" thing. It's been a thing for quite a while now and in my experience and from what I have seen personally- it makes people react-- just like this...Slow, dragging, her walk and the way she is throwing her legs when moving is exactly what made me think lean/dirty sprite when o saw the videos. Esp Chicago and urban areas... I see it when I'm out at parties here myself. I would not be surprised at ALL if they find anything outside of weed and alcohol that they find this-- it would explain a LOT.

It's not new, definitely hard to find....there's literally songs about it. (ie: Future - Thought it was a Drought) due to mainstream abuse some companies stopped making it. I wouldn't say she was moving slow I would say she was walking with hard steps. I live in an urban area. Most of the stuff sold now is generic put into old bottles and diluted with Karo syrup.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/04/23/justin-bieber-cough-syrup_n_5199240.html

Wouldn't the DXM make her just kinda couch-locked? I'm not an expert on the cough syrup craze.

Actual lean would make her couch locked. DXM can make you trip but I was being a little facetious when I mentioned it lol.

Good night guys! Hopefully we get something new to look at tomorrow.

I'm sorry, codeine, codeine is an opiate too (got my drugs mixed up) and it's in the cough syrup. The thing with Lean is that you have the opiate high, happy, feeling, but then you have promethazine low, that makes you want to sleep. It's addictive, of course. You can get codeine syrup by signing at the counter. The kind I get requires a scrip and has oxycodone in it.

Okay last 2 cents. Promethazine has no recreational quality, it just potentiates whatever opiates you take it with. Opiates give euphoria and are downers. Oxycodone is significantly stronger than codeine as well.

You cant just sign for it as its FDA controlled. Never heard of a cough syrup with oxycodone but i doubt it has promethazine in it.

I don't even want to touch on that organ harvesting thing, no scientific basis. Pure tin foil hat IMHO.

Okay good night for real lol.

Oh I do think it was a drug thats why at the end I said not that I think that it was DXM or just alcohol either, I was just implying how much I don't think it was Lean. I think it was xanax I just said it a couple times so it felt repetitive.

Actual lean would make her couch locked. DXM can make you trip but I was being a little facetious when I mentioned it lol.

Good night guys! Hopefully we get something new to look at tomorrow.

The cough syrup craze is one thing that I missed out on. We just haven't heard much about it here. It's Heroin and Meth here.

Okay last 2 cents. Promethazine has no recreational quality, it just potentiates whatever opiates you take it with. Opiates give euphoria and are downers. Oxycodone is significantly stronger than codeine as well.

You cant just sign for it as its FDA controlled. Never heard of a cough syrup with oxycodone but i doubt it has promethazine in it.

I don't even want to touch on that organ harvesting thing, no scientific basis. Pure tin foil hat IMHO.

Okay good night for real lol.

I know Promethazine has got no recreational effect but it is considered a sedative. Again, I'm sorry, it's Hydrocodone in my cough syrup. Just checked. I'm tired and my brain is not firing on all eight cylinders. I'd been given a prescription for that cough syrup, as it had hydrocodone in it, they won't sell it without one. Prior to that I bought a bottle that they keep behind the shelf, and I have to sign a log book, and give my address, to get that cough syrup, but no scrip is required. All I know about cough syrup is that I detest taking it, really, and I can't imagine it being an enjoyable high.

When do you ever see or hear KJ talking in the video?

Did you not see the girl in the white tank top walk right passed KJ and hand that drink to a woman on the other side of the room by the window? That video was supposedly at about 230am, too. So she wasn't sobering up if she's taking an elevator at 330am in the condition she was in. People keep saying that gir is giving KJ a drink, but KJ was just over there in the bathroom Why did she leave if waiting on a drink? Why is woman in white walking passed her. After she does so, JH has no drink.

In the snap chat footage, I thought KJ had her phone lighting up in her hand, but it could be a red bull can. I don't know. It really doesn't take a long time to get messed up and that roo was gray with weed, too. Secondhand smoke.

Has anyone but her mother said she was "straight laced" and couldn't handle liquor? Cause her mom might not really know the truth about that. I don't think anyone secretly slipped her something. If someone did that, it's likey a man for sex and no man followed her around the conference level. I'm not blaming her but sometimes, you just have bad reactions when you do something, drink something or smoke something -- even if you haven't had that reaction before. Maybe she just wanted to try something new and tried a new drug. Maybe someone didn't tell her something was in a drink, but not because they wanted to hurt her. They just didn't think about it or throught everyone knew it was in there. who knows.

I am just saying it doesn't always have to be another person tricking and deceiving.

I was responding to OP's response, to another post. I think you've read too much into it. Do I think she was drinking alcohol and got extremely drunk? Yes. Do I think that someone purposely got her drunk/stoned? Not really. Could they have? Possibly. We don't know. It's all speculation at this point.

All you guys that know how to do that little walking man inside the hotel

can you get up to some hallways with rooms ?

curious about carpeting how wide the
hallways are

in the videos the carpet looks real old school

hey

its websleuths!!

interesting things

[FONT=Georgia, Droid Serif, serif]Biological Resource Center of Illinois [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Droid Serif, serif]expensive fridge left on in unused part of hotel

[/FONT]flosesant lights in kitchen blazing

if auto already on ? no flickering right when she enters?

someone already there?

auto is typically for really unused areas bathroom

or light switch who would know where lighting switch is ?

Let me tell you of an event from my wayward youth way back in the horse and buggy days. In my early adult years there was an event that a group of us were out of town for. One of the men was a real horses ptoot. He was always trying to convince everyone he was the best and brightest on the planet. So this one night we decided to provide all the alcohol he would drink in an attempt to get him to just shut up.

He drank waaayyy to excess. The hotel we were staying at had these tacky sconces near each room door that resembled porch lights and they were mounted lower than they should have. As we tried to pour him to his room he resembled KJ as his head bounced off each and every light on the long hallway wall. In our own state we laughed and thought it was justice.

The new video made that memory flash into my mind. Well, even though we didn't like this guy and had all been drinking ourselves we still tried to keep him safe. But our intoxicated minds were not exactly rational. Once we put him in his room he kept trying to stagger back out. Fearing him getting into real trouble we came up with a solution.

One of the guys had some "liquid nails" in his truck. So we decided it would be a good idea to seal his door for the night. When he didn't show the next morning we began to have fractured memories of the night before. We in our own stupor never thought that the only way to get him out would be for the hotel to cut the door down. Indeed when he woke up he had to call the front desk and maintenance cut him out. We did have a nice quiet breakfast. Just an example of the intoxicated thought process. It did make for a great story though. LOL

Let me tell you of an event from my wayward youth way back in the horse and buggy days. In my early adult years there was an event that a group of us were out of town for. One of the men was a real horses ptoot. He was always trying to convince everyone he was the best and brightest on the planet. So this one night we decided to provide all the alcohol he would drink in an attempt to get him to just shut up.

He drank waaayyy to excess. The hotel we were staying at had these tacky sconces near each room door that resembled porch lights and they were mounted lower than they should have. As we tried to pour him to his room he resembled KJ as his head bounced off each and every light on the long hallway wall. In our own state we laughed and thought it was justice.

The new video made that memory flash into my mind. Well, even though we didn't like this guy and had all been drinking ourselves we still tried to keep him safe. But our intoxicated minds were not exactly rational. Once we put him in his room he kept trying to stagger back out. Fearing him getting into real trouble we came up with a solution.

One of the guys had some "liquid nails" in his truck. So we decided it would be a good idea to seal his door for the night. When he didn't show the next morning we began to have fractured memories of the night before. We in our own stupor never thought that the only way to get him out would be for the hotel to cut the door down. Indeed when he woke up he had to call the front desk and maintenance cut him out. We did have a nice quiet breakfast. Just an example of the intoxicated thought process. It did make for a great story though. LOL
O/T I know some kids that did that to a guy in a VW bug, with a cat they had given exlax to.
They weren't my friends!
Both lived.
On topic, kids/teens do some mean things to people. It's nothing new.
I don't believe this was premeditated murder, but whatever they planned to do took a horrible turn. MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There's audio that has been dissected (by numerous people in the audio engineering field) that clearly shows people at the party talking about rape and the idea that people use freezers for this activity.

If the public can hear it from the live videos so can police. That, along with how impaired KJ was, and witness testimony should do the trick.

It's really not "clearly" saying that. If it was, the news media would already be reporting that.

For me, I don't hear them say "freezer." I think they were saying the guys use the "tickets" all the time because they can go in and out. It was during a conversation about parking. The "raping that girl" part, I can't hear that in there, but the best friend MS, she goes into that bathroom with the phone about 3 minutes later, and there is no one else in there. The video does not stop streaming. IR, (Irene) hands the phone, still recording to MS, (Monifah.) So there can't be a "help me" or a rape going on in the bathroom.

AIso, IR video is at 1:30am, approximately. Jenkins and her crew had just arrived at the hotel at 113am. so it's not likely she got rapred 10 minutes of arriving and then went on partying with everyone.

https://www.drugs.com/cdi/promethazine-and-codeine.html

Yes, one would definitely need a prescription to have liquid codeine. If you're caught with the medication without a legit legal prescription well...that's no good lol as it is a Control Substance.

I'm from Australia where codeine can be purchased over the counter. I asked for some at a pharmacy while visiting L.A. when I got a migraine. I soon learned how difficult it is to get in your country. I don't even like it.

LOL When I got to the end of the story, I looked at your avatar and laughed because you, if that's you, have this look on your face like, "well..told you we were wayward...."

I was responding to OP's response, to another post. I think you've read too much into it. Do I think she was drinking alcohol and got extremely drunk? Yes. Do I think that someone purposely got her drunk/stoned? Not really. Could they have? Possibly. We don't know. It's all speculation at this point.

I wasn't reading too much into it. I was continuing speaking based on you saying you heard KJ and off whatever other posts I might have also been ingesting at the time. There will often be times that a person starts a post by answering to what one person said, but then continuing with their own thoughts and topics afterward.

I am still trying to figure out when we heard KJ speaking in a video. People want to attribute that "I am enjoying myself" statement to her, bt there were about at least 6 girls in the room at the time.

LOL When I got to the end of the story, I looked at your avatar and laughed because you, if that's you, have this look on your face like, "well..told you we were wayward...."

That is me and I didn't get this old without some great stories lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member