IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm Yes absolutely. Some want this to be a murder and a LE cover up so it can be made into a political circus. Then they will feel justified to release their own pent up anger onto the situation. Can't be done if it's an accident. imo

Sorry I'm lost. How can it start seconds before there is motion when it only records when there is motion? *scratching head*
Nobody wants it to be a murder. Her loved ones want PROOF one way or another. Showing her walking in the kitchen doesn't prove she walked into the freezer on her own. If it were your daughter you would or should want a thorough investigation.

Who are you insinuating has pent up anger?

Well, I do have to agree that some people do want it to be a murder. That's why SM is rampant with all the fake videos, theories, and conspiracies. I'm glad to be here and barred from speculating on some of that mess, but I have been attacked on youtube comments for something as simple as pointing out that the times were incorrect due to failing to enact DLS time. And in some places, if you believe you are seeing Kenneka in the footage, they will blow your head off because they don't believe it.

Nobody wants it to be a murder. Her loved ones want PROOF one way or another. Showing her walking in the kitchen doesn't prove she walked into the freezer on her own. If it were your daughter you would or should want a thorough investigation.

Who are you insinuating has pent up anger?

I did not mean her mom or family. Sorry I should have been more clear. I was referring to some of the sentiments I saw expressed on sm.

Not if it's an old design. IMO, there are many design and/or makes of walk in freezers. We can't speculate that the one she was found in was designed to shut automatically because the public has no idea which kind it was. Haven't seen made available on any MSM yet.

If you have feel free to provide link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The motel was built in 1987. It's possible they were in the process of updating the kitchen, and someone accidentally left the freezer on, or turned on a breaker box, and it flipped the freezer on, or purposely left it on overnight to see if it was cooling properly. As long as they cool, they aren't really replaced. The little dairy place here in town had the same one from the day they opened til the bulldozed the place a couple years ago, so that was over 30-40 years. I hated going in there. Seems ours had a pin that you dropped through a hole, that secured the door. Long time ago.

I see what's up with the escalator now. It was confusing me, though for a minute. It should be somewhere over on the left of the hallways, but I don't know where it comes down at. But you guys are right.

This tragedy reminds me of all the many young, mostly males who die after leaving a bar or party alone, separated from their friends after a night of drinking & etc...we have seen it so many time where the friends do not stay together, resulting in lives lost. I doubt that most of those young people would have died if they were not left to fend for themselves. Jmo

If KJ's tox screen indicates that she was given a date-rape drug, I think that person should be held criminally liable for her death. But I don't know how you would figure out which person at the party slipped it to her.

The family is trying to raise money for a second autopsy. This case will not be resolved for quite some time. And I'm betting they will find someone that will give them the results they want.
What results do you think they want? And why wouldn't they want a second autopsy if the first one is inconclusive. Again I make this comparison...12 years later Natalee Holloway's father is still trying to find the truth about his daughter, who like Kenneka, is said to have had too much to drink and ended up in a bad situation. Mr. Holloway chose to have Natalee declared dead but he didn't want the investigation ended. He still wants to know exactly what happened and there's a mini series on right now looking at the 12 yr old case. It hasn't been 30 days and people think that based on a few video clips and an inconclusive autopsy that her daughter laid down in a freezer and died.

Funny how on every other thread people show compassion and sympathy for the victims and their families. It is in the TOS to be victim friendly.

IMO, this is a horrible accident. It's obvious from the video released she wasn't walking straight. And no one else was around or following her. She was alone. She was in an area that was not in use and off limits to the public, yet she found her way there. This certainly isn't the hotels fault. It always seems when something bad happens, the first thing people want to do is place blame.

How many drunken teenagers don't return home? There have been several. Whether they get behind the wheel of a vehicle or get into one with an inebriated driver, they get a ride from a stranger, take a bus and get followed home, they pass out someplace and are never seen agai, they are all horrible circumstances, that end up costing your people their lives.

This was sounds like she had no clue where she was, where she was going, or how to get out when she got there. She may have passed out as soon as she got into the freezer.

I remember in my drinking days, wanting to be somewhere cold, so the room would stop spinning, so I could clear my head and breathe. She may have found the freezer, laid down, passed out and froze. Not everything is a conspiracy and not every death is murder. In my humble opinion.

Now...about this 911 tape...

Her mom is not making sense. But I don't blame her. It's a horrible time. She's getting second-hand information. She is on pain pills for an operation. So I understand. I feel so damn sorry for her. People at the hotel and police station act like it's like she lost a bobby pin, not a child. I understand their views also. But this is what it sounds like to me:

Mom said they called her at "three something." The transcript in the post earlier says "three times." But it's really three something. It sounds like she told the friends to stay there and then at some point the friends brought the car to her, and that is when she went to the hotel. It sounds like she was alone at the hotel and the person who rented a room beside the party room is the one who took her upstairs to the party room.

It sounds like someone else told her, whoever was in the party room, about the 4 girls and the lobby. Is that correct?

What results do you think they want? And why wouldn't they want a second autopsy if the first one is inconclusive. Again I make this comparison...12 years later Natalee Holloway's father is still trying to find the truth about his daughter, who like Kenneka, is said to have had too much to drink and ended up in a bad situation. Mr. Holloway chose to have Natalee declared dead but he didn't want the investigation ended. He still wants to know exactly what happened and there's a mini series on right now looking at the 12 yr old case. It hasn't been 30 days and people think that based on a few video clips and an inconclusive autopsy that her daughter laid down in a freezer and died.

Funny how on every other thread people show compassion and sympathy for the victims and their families. It is in the TOS to be victim friendly.

The autopsy is inconclusive pending further study. Meaning they still need to do further testing and investigating. There is no reason to have a second autopsy before the first one is even complete IMO. Jumping the gun IMO

Where did you get the information that Kenneka's autopsy was inconclusive? Last what was reported is that they are waiting for tox results and the autopsy results are pending. Pending does not mean inconclusive.

What results do you think they want? And why wouldn't they want a second autopsy if the first one is inconclusive. Again I make the make this comparison...12 years later Natalee Holloway's father is still trying to find the truth about his daughter, who like Kenneka, is said to have had too much to drink and ended up in a bad situation. Mr. Holloway chose to have Natalee declared dead but he didn't want the investigation ended. He still wants to know exactly what happened and there's a mini series on right now looking at the 12 yr old case. It hasn't been 30 days and people think that based on a few video clips and an inconclusive autopsy that her daughter laid down in a freezer and died.

In the Natalee Holloway case, she was with three people when she disappeared. These men told care nflicting stories. One of them later got arrested for murdering some other gal under similar circumstances. From the beginning, NH's case was one of foul play.

Why is a second autopsy being called for before there are even the results of the first one? Why would a second one be considered necessary at this point in time? The mother is grieving, I get that. She should look at video of her daughter that has surfaced in the hotel. It might help her understand better how something like this could happen.

From everything I have read, it sounds like someone at the room put something in her drink. Many witnesses said she did not appear that drunk and in the video, she does not appear drunk while in the room. I believe one or two of the young men at the party (who apparently were "bad news") followed her or went down to the lobby, when they saw her friends came back up to the room (and left her down there). I think they may have done something to her and left her somewhere, where she was passed out. If you have been roofied, you pass out at some point. From there, I think a hotel employee found her (security guard?) and either did something to her, or placed her in the freezer (or both). I believe she was place in that freezer.

I have a feeling LE knows that whatever is on the videotapes will pretty much confirm how kenneka ended up in the freezer, whether it's foul play or a tragic accident. However I would not be surprised if they are not publicly releasing details because they are waiting for the family to watch the footage. I really wish her mom would watch the videos, for her own sake if nothing else.

Y'all - that is not just alcohol!

You could hear her slurring in Irene's early video. Have you seen the video of the party? There's a ton of people in that room and the music was very loud, along with everyone rapping/singing along. Security was at the door in the beginning and the music gets turned down for a few minutes. It wasn't just the four of those girls and a couple guys. I'm surprised that the security guard didn't toss them then. He gave them one more shot. You hear a girl in a white top say that she's "fittin to give this to that girl over there (has a cup of something as she's leaving the bathroom), someone asks, What girl, she points to KJ. At the very end of the vid, KJ is seen sitting down, drinking out of a Styrofoam cup.Her mom said she could not handle her alcohol. It could have been water. They may have been trying to sober her up.

M: And I'm like one cup is too much for her. You know and like I asked him and then he end up with her cell phone. I pay her cell phone bill every month to make sure my daughter has a phone. How did she lover her phone I don't understand how why would she leave her cell phone with you all and just go disappear and
[video=youtube;87s-Z0B45yI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87s-Z0B45yI[/video]
__________________________________________________ __

I think she says them and they.

You could hear her slurring in Irene's early video. Have you seen the video of the party? There's a ton of people in that room and the music was very loud, along with everyone rapping/singing along. Security was at the door in the beginning and the music gets turned down for a few minutes. It wasn't just the four of those girls and a couple guys. I'm surprised that the security guard didn't toss them then. He gave them one more shot. You hear a girl in a white top say that she's "fittin to give this to that girl over there (has a cup of something as she's leaving the bathroom), someone asks, What girl, she points to KJ. At the very end of the vid, KJ is seen sitting down, drinking out of a Styrofoam cup.Her mom said she could not handle her alcohol. It could have been water. They may have been trying to sober her up.

It also could have been lean, which is typically consumed in styrofoam cups.

I think she was deceived by her friends and multiple other individuals. I don't think this will end up being no accident. I strongly believe there's much more to this. Jmo though.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

But if someone put something in her drink, you would think they would have followed her and yet she seems to be alone during the wandering period. Does not make sense to me. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper