IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if this means anything but I just found it very...odd.

Tereasa Martin's boyfriend, James Coleman is ALSO the ex-husband of Patricia Coleman. Patricia Coleman and Tereasa Martin are sisters.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/media/94660311-132.html

So I keep going back and looking at footage LE has released. From the floor plans, pictures from Google Earth and the footage we determined she was on the conference level.

The cop CLEARLY stated his location was..." I’m in the rear by the dock area by the garbage."

So if KJ was found in a freezer of an UNUSED kitchen , put that together with the cops location....well then she was actually found on the main level.

So was she roaming the halls DOWN in the conference level and then actually found dead UP one floor??

I have been looking at videos all afternoon/evening. in one, the sister described her location as having gone past the front desk, through several sets of doors (one was a white double-door) .... it sounded like sister believed the freezer was accessible from the main level. But I may be confused. So much does not make sense or contradicts other things.

I am sure there here is a lot more video of Kanneka roaming, with all the cameras there supposedly were there. I wish we could see her leaving the room (was she alone or with someone), what path she traveled from leaving the room all the way to the freezer. How was she found? Fully dressed? were her fingers scraped from trying to get out? Was she sitting or laying? I have many more .... ??

http://abc7chicago.com/report-mother...-over/2453937/

Martin, the mother of 19-year-old Kenneka Jenkins who was found dead Sept. 10, indicated that she felt taken advantage of by protest organizers, the Sun-Times said. She did not name the organizers, but said they took financial advantage of the situation.

I don't want to be critical of the mother of a deceased child. I know she must be out of her mind with grief. :cry:

But I just listened to the video, made by the protesters she is talking about. And I think they made some very believable rebuttals.

They said from the beginning that the ONE donation fund was for the protesters. They needed buses for transport, and food/water. They came from out of state and out of town.

There are THREE other funds that are for the mother and family. Those were untouched.

I think it is unfair to accuse them of financial criminal mischief, if they were just using it for support so they could continue the protests.

From what I saw, the group asked the mother what she wanted them to do with the remaining funds... if they were hiding money from her, why would they ask?

I don't know if this means anything but I just found it very...odd.

Tereasa Martin's boyfriend, James Coleman is ALSO the ex-husband of Patricia Coleman. Patricia Coleman and Tereasa Martin are sisters.

I think this actually is quite relevant. He just got out of jail last year for attempted murder....he was in since 1993.

I hate to put any kind of pressure towards the family in what I can only imagine are trying times....but I think all the relevant info should be out there, especially now that there's been a shift and people are starting to question the purity of their motives after death.

It also almost seems like death is a common occurrence amongst the circle of people involved in this story.

I bet that no matter what the results are on the tox reports, they will be protested. Because, well, heck, that is what these protestors to to pass the day. What result would bring justice or peace?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/media/94660311-132.html

So I keep going back and looking at footage LE has released. From the floor plans, pictures from Google Earth and the footage we determined she was on the conference level.

The cop CLEARLY stated his location was..." I’m in the rear by the dock area by the garbage."

So if KJ was found in a freezer of an UNUSED kitchen , put that together with the cops location....well then she was actually found on the main level.

So was she roaming the halls DOWN in the conference level and then actually found dead UP one floor??

The Tribune shows 6 videos. The first 2 show her and her friends arriving at the hotel and walking by the front desk. That's in the main lobby (Floor #1). The 3rd video shows her exiting the elevator on the lower level where the conference rooms are. The 4th video show her walking down a hallway. That hallway runs parallel to the Midway Auditorium. The Orly and Kennedy conference rooms are on the other side of the hallway. She walks to the end of that hallway and enters the kitchen through a double door. They don't show the video of her entering the kitchen there. For some reason, that video never got posted until later on. That's the video with the bright red floor, the office and the long stainless steel table. If she would have kept walking straight back in the kitchen after she entered, there probably was an exit back there. But for some reason she didn't and went to the left and exited the kitchen and ended up in the hallway on the other side of the Midway Auditorium. That's the 5th video you see where she goes all the way to the end of that hallway by the steps, the restrooms and that black door (which was a conference room door). For some unknown reason, she decides not to go up the steps to the first floor lobby. Instead she turns around and goes back down the same hallway and re-enters the kitchen. This is 6th video where she walks back into the kitchen. You see a desk with a coffee cup on top, a spray bottle on the floor and not much else. She walks through this area, into the back, and disappears. Somehow she ended up in an old, unused part of the kitchen where the freezer was.

The Tribune shows 6 videos. The first 2 show her and her friends arriving at the hotel and walking by the front desk. That's in the main lobby (Floor #1). The 3rd video shows her exiting the elevator on the lower level where the conference rooms are. The 4th video show her walking down a hallway. That hallway runs parallel to the Midway Auditorium. The Orly and Kennedy conference rooms are on the other side of the hallway. She walks to the end of that hallway and enters the kitchen through a double door. They don't show the video of her entering the kitchen there. For some reason, that video never got posted until later on. That's the video with the bright red floor, the office and the long stainless steel table. In that particular video, you can see a dock door, all the way in back of the kitchen. That's the area with the dock doors, garbage containers and the unused freezer. If she would have kept walking straight back in the kitchen after she entered, there probably was an exit back there. But for some reason she didn't and went to the left and exited the kitchen and ended up in the hallway on the other side of the Midway Auditorium. That's the 5th video you see where she goes all the way to the end of that hallway by the steps, the restrooms and that black door (which was a conference room door). For some unknown reason, she decides not to go up the steps to the first floor lobby. Instead she turns around and goes back down the same hallway and re-enters the kitchen. This is 6th video where she walks back into the kitchen. You see a desk with a coffee cup on top, a spray bottle on the floor and not much else. She walks through this area, into the back, and disappears. Somehow she ended up in an old, unused part of the kitchen where the freezer was.

Yes all those videos are from the basement. That was a functional kitchen. The lawyer says himself that the video is of her in the kitchen are the functional one. While that part of the kitchen is empty, the kitchen over all is a functional one.

I think you're getting the actual footage and the SM footage mixed... there's no office in the footage with KJ in it. The metal counters are for food prep not a desk?

tru2it4u is actually right.... if you listen to the cop and then factor in what the sister says: the "abandoned" kitchen is on the lobby. There's a kitchen behind the double white doors on the lobby level by the O'hare V.

There's a video (I'll find it) of KJ first entering the kitchen. She walks by an office on one side and a long stainless steel table on the other side. Next to the tables are 3 stainless refrigerators and a desk with some stuff on top of it. The kitchen is all lit up with bright lights and the floor is a bright red.

There's a video (I'll find it) of KJ first entering the kitchen. She walks by an office on one side and a long stainless steel table on the other side. Next to the tables are 3 stainless refrigerators and a desk with some stuff on top of it. The kitchen is all lit up with bright lights and the floor is a bright red.

I know what video you're talking about now. That was in the basement too. Not where she was found as mentioned..... The lawyer says so on HLN.

Yes i know which clip you are talking about. But that isn't relevant at all to which kitchen she was in!

Think about it...how would a kitchen have an exit directly to the dock if she was supposedly found in the "basement "

KJ had to be on the lower level by the conference rooms. In the video, you see her try to grab the railing to the stairs. Those stairs went up to the 1st floor. If she was on the 1st floor, there would be no stairs there going up. Once she went to the lower level, she never came up again.

KJ had to be on the lower level by the conference rooms. In the video, you see her try to grab the railing to the stairs. Those stairs went up to the 1st floor. If she was on the 1st floor, there would be no stairs there going up. Once she went to the lower level, she never came up again.

All the videos released were in the basement, minus the entry videos. I'm not arguing with that, actually I'm the one who said on the last thread and made a map of where each clip was.

But she was NOT found in the basement kitchen where the videos are taken. Multiple sources said she was in a different place. The cop, lawyer and sister all on MSM records.

I re-looked everything over after that was posted as it's a game changer, I'd invite you to as well!

You need to check the floor plans again. It's the "conference level" then the floor above that is the "Main Level" aka Lobby then first floor, second floor etc. The videos LE released are of her roaming the halls of the conference level!

That dock is attached to an area that's not being used, which is on the "main level" aka lobby."

Of course we won't see how she got down to up and in the freezer!!

The main kitchen is massive. It's on the lower level which is the basement. It literally wraps around the conference rooms. Way in back, at the end of the kitchen, would be the delivery docks for the food and large garbage dumpsters or containers. Also, a lot of places have a cooler and/or freezer by the docks to put the food deliveries in temporarily until the food can be relocated to the other coolers and freezers in specific areas.

I thought the lobby was the first floor and the lower level was the basement with all the conference rooms.

Ok, the main level is the lobby. Then there's the first floor. But she was still on the lower level, basement or whatever you want to call it. She took the elevator to the lower level/basement/conference rooms and stayed down there. The abandoned part of the kitchen she was found in was part on the massive basement kitchen (way in the back, probably secluded and not used for a long time).

The main kitchen is massive. It's on the lower level which is the basement. It literally wraps around the conference rooms. Way in back, at the end of the kitchen, would be the delivery docks for the food and large garbage dumpsters or containers. Also, a lot of places have a cooler and/or freezer by the docks to put the food deliveries in temporarily until the food can be relocated to the other coolers and freezers in specific areas.

You also stated a couple days ago that I was commenting on the wrong hotel. We can agree to disagree. But if you seriously THINK about all that's been given to us by LE ONLY...it makes perfect sense she was found in an unused kitchen (where construction was going on as well) on the lobby level. IMOO

Also, KJ sister never mentioned about having to take elevators or stairs to get to the kitchen to ID KJ.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm a little confused to what are you talking about? The Lobby is on the main level. The conference level is on the LL, or the basement. The videos are all in the LL except the entrance. I made up these maps of both, the LL shows where all footage was.

There's no dock in the LL, because well it's a basement. The dock is on the main level. If you look at the hotel from above you can account for missing space. The red line ( on the Lobby level map ) is the direction her sister said.... there are white doors at the end of that hall just like she says..... a dock just like the police says....all signs point to being found in the freezer on the Lobby or Main level.

The basement kitchen is huge, and also where the videos were taken that were released, but they are not where KJ was found.

That area was presumably being renovated for a new Caddyshack restaurant. Which I doubt they would put in a basement.

Attachments

• JvrDpca.jpg
    JvrDpca.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 336
  • o6tG1UX.jpg
    o6tG1UX.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 336
  • UycWr9I.jpg
    UycWr9I.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 330
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm a little confused to what are you talking about? The Lobby is on the main level. The conference level is on the LL, or the basement. The videos are all in the LL except the entrance. I made up these maps of both, the LL shows where all footage was.

There's no dock in the LL, because well it's a basement. The dock is on the main level. If you look at the hotel from above you can account for missing space. The red line ( on the Lobby level map ) is the direction her sister said.... there are white doors at the end of that hall just like she says..... a dock just like the police says....all signs point to being found in the freezer on the Lobby or Main level.

The basement kitchen is huge, and also where the videos were taken that were released, but they are not where KJ was found.

That area was presumably being renovated for a new Caddyshack restaurant. Which I doubt they would put in a basement.

Thank you for these! At least now I don't think I'm crazy and someone else understands what I'm trying to say!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back