IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:seeya: Hi Spellbound! According to msm the activist Jedidiah Brown that I referred to in my post attempted suicide on Lake Shore Drive while on Facebook Live on Sunday February 12, 2017, about 7 months ago, not 2014. It's disturbing in that he chose to threaten suicide in a very public way and caused the street to be shut down while a SWAT team attempted to calm him down. The Trump rally where he stormed the stage was in 2016.

I didn't search further back so maybe there was yet another incident in 2014? As far as I'm concerned though, IMO the 2 incidents above are enough to convince me he is not a stable person. Kenneka's mom has said in recent comments that no one is representing her (other than her attorney Larry Rogers jr.) so it looks like she isn't trusting any of the activists. Good for her!

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/201...st-lake-shore-drive-shut-down-trump-rally-uic
http://www.npr.org/2016/03/13/470237011/this-cant-go-on-in-chicago-says-anti-trump-protester

I just saw the suicide video. Someone had uploaded a copy of that video, just a few hours ago, and labeled it "Jedidiah Brown KJ Activist Gets Exposed Acting".

There's a part 1 & 2 of "Kenneka Mom claims Jedidiah Brown and protesters are stealing her money Sept. 24., 2017" on YouTube
too. It's worth a look.

I've found everything surrounding this case to be so very odd.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/media/94660311-132.html

So I keep going back and looking at footage LE has released. From the floor plans, pictures from Google Earth and the footage we determined she was on the conference level.

The cop CLEARLY stated his location was..." I’m in the rear by the dock area by the garbage."

So if KJ was found in a freezer of an UNUSED kitchen , put that together with the cops location....well then she was actually found on the main level.

So was she roaming the halls DOWN in the conference level and then actually found dead UP one floor??

Maybe that's where he was waiting for them to send other LE, or the Coroner, to take them to the body. He says he has the subject "in a kitchen in a freezer" but he doesn't state which floor, he then states his location as "I'm in the rear, by the dock area, by the garage.".

Maybe that's where he was waiting for them to send other LE, or the Coroner, to take them to the body. He says he has the subject "in a kitchen in a freezer" but he doesn't state which floor, he then states his location as "I'm in the rear, by the dock area, by the garage.".

I would hope he didn't leave KJ body alone or with anyone else. Again this is just IMO and time will tell. KJ death is becoming more and more of a reality show...only LE is also watching this show slowly unfold. IMO

I would hope he didn't leave KJ body alone or with anyone else. Again this is just IMO and time will tell. KJ death is becoming more and more of a reality show...only LE is also watching this show slowly unfold. IMO

There was probably at least one other officer with him. So he could have gone outside in the dock to wait for the forensics team, and someone stayed at the scene to protect evidence. JMO

I really agree with you.

- The cop says he's in the rear by the garbage
- Mother says DOUBLE doors to the freezer, all the walk ins in the basement are single door.
- Sister gives clear directions to the area on the lobby level, mentions double white doors being the first ones she goes in, no elevator.
- Lawyer says that kitchen viewed in the video is not where she was found

Why would any of these people who saw the area lie?

https://www.facebook.com/HLN/videos/vb.194285473950861/1580203875359007/?type=2&theater

That's the lawyers interview on HLN.

Go to YouTube and search for this video. It explains what I'm talking about. The very back part of the lower level (basement) kitchen is filled with lots of junk and isn't being used. That's where the freezer is. The police officer said to come by the dock and the garbage as a general location and that's the closet area for the paramedics/ambulance to park and enter the building.

Mic Mecca
"Kenneka Jenkins mysterious room in back of kitchen: somebody go look "
985 views - 3 days ago - Duration: 14 minutes 1 second

Mic Mecca actually has 5 videos but the one I said to search for is his latest.

There is no way she was found on the lobby level. We were told that we received every single piece of security video in which she appeared. We have all of the footage. Therefore, she never went back upstairs, or there would be additional footage.

I think the confusion is coming from the labeling of the floors. The hotel must be using European style floor numbering where 0 is the ground level, and 1 is the main level.

Here in America, we would call the ground level 1. What Europeans call 1, or main -- we would call 2.

I think they are just labeling the floors funny, and it is confusing everyone. But there is absolutely no way she went back up those stairs or we would have video.

Maybe I should have said sincere and reputable attorneys. Although at this stage I don't see the need or reason to have an attorney.

I am also wondering if a lot of this is for financial gain off the death of a family member. We see it too often --- "what $ can I get out of this?' is too often the first question addressed. I have yet to see any video of family crying ... a lot of shouting, but no tears. I know everyone grieves differently, but I just don't see it here. Is a life this expendable? Why all the fundraising sites, why complain when one activist group asks what to do with extra money and you turn on them? So many confusing and contradictory actions, it seems.

(I did not know this attorney was involved with Sandra Bland's family. Interesting)

BBM

My opinion only; Because there was only $2k left in it.

There is no way she was found on the lobby level. We were told that we received every single piece of security video in which she appeared. We have all of the footage. Therefore, she never went back upstairs, or there would be additional footage.

I think the confusion is coming from the labeling of the floors. The hotel must be using European style floor numbering where 0 is the ground level, and 1 is the main level.

Here in America, we would call the ground level 1. What Europeans call 1, or main -- we would call 2.

I think they are just labeling the floors funny, and it is confusing everyone. But there is absolutely no way she went back up those stairs or we would have video.

It really has nothing to do with the labeling of floors.
Conference - Lower Level - Basement - LL
Main Level - Lobby Level - Ground Level - L

I mean I've done what I can to convince you guys, other than reference media that can't be talked about due to it being on SM.

There's a reason why LE only releases certain footage! Of course they have more. But that's besides the point.

Most people watched the video the lady posted but didnt pay attention to the fact that wasn’t the lobby level,it looks all like one video thats the basement.

Instead of just dismissing me and blowing me off...can y'all try to look it over again. Please?
Thank you?

There's a reason why LE only releases certain footage! Of course they have more. But that's besides the point.

Most people watched the video the lady posted but didnt pay attention to the fact that wasn’t the lobby level,it looks all like one video thats the basement.

Instead of just dismissing me and blowing me off...can y'all try to look it over again. Please?
Thank you?

Yep, if you listen instead of just look you'll get all the info you need! :facepalm:

I think this actually is quite relevant. He just got out of jail last year for attempted murder....he was in since 1993.

I hate to put any kind of pressure towards the family in what I can only imagine are trying times....but I think all the relevant info should be out there, especially now that there's been a shift and people are starting to question the purity of their motives after death.

It also almost seems like death is a common occurrence amongst the circle of people involved in this story.

BBM

I would say that's not far off of the mark. I'd read that KJ

"graduated from the Community Christian Alternative Academy, a Chicago charter school, recently got a job at a nursing home and was out celebrating, her family told WGN-TV ". *

The Community Alternative Academy is located in "one of the Chicago's most poverty and crime ridden communities, often topping the list for murders, prostitution and drug dealing. CCA Academy provides high school drop outs a last chance opportunity to get their diploma and placement into a college or technical training program." **

Also, in the Heavy article, it is stated differently, about where KJ was left. This would make sense if she just hopped on an elevator and hit LL instead of L. In other articles I've thought she was left in the lobby

Jenkins told her mother they would be “going to the show and bowling” Friday. Her mother said she only learned about the hotel party when her friends called and said they couldn’t find Jenkins and were heading home with her car. Her friends said the three of them were going to leave the party when they realized Jenkins left her phone and car keys in the room, Martin told the newspaper. The friends told Martin that Jenkins stayed in the hotel hallway while her friends went to get her stuff, according to the newspaper. When they came back, they said Jenkins was gone, Martin said. **

* http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/kenneka-jenkins-martin-chicago-hotel-freezer-facebook-video/

** http://www.stmaryspr.org/story/community-christian-alternative-academy-cca

I really agree with you.

- The cop says he's in the rear by the garbage
- Mother says DOUBLE doors to the freezer, all the walk ins in the basement are single door.
- Sister gives clear directions to the area on the lobby level, mentions double white doors being the first ones she goes in, no elevator.
- Lawyer says that kitchen viewed in the video is not where she was found

Why would any of these people who saw the area lie?

https://www.facebook.com/HLN/videos/vb.194285473950861/1580203875359007/?type=2&theater

That's the lawyers interview on HLN.

I think the problem begins with too little fact and too much opinion. The attorney has made a few errors in earlier comments to MSM that I credit to the volume of persons voicing opinion as fact. If what he says in the HLN interview it goes a long way to explain both arguments on location of the kitchen. He states that the kitchen we have seen in video is not the kitchen she was found in. That makes sense if you look at the location tags on the videoes here:

the tag is “upper kitchen”. The way I interpret his comments are that she entered several different kitchen areas. I believe the one she ended up in last was in the LL
the reference made by the person who made the radio communication may have been referring to a general area on the side of the building where the docks and garbage or garage are located not necessarily that he was in the same room or area of the room where they were located. The sisters interview was difficult to understand at best. She was under stress trying to answer the best she could but that doesn’t mean it is evidence just the stress induced memories that can often be fractured at best. So, until we have sworn statements not media blurbs evidence rather than Theory we must follow the evidence not the emotions to best determine the facts of the case.

I think the problem begins with too little fact and too much opinion. The attorney has made a few errors in earlier comments to MSM that I credit to the volume of persons voicing opinion as fact. If what he says in the HLN interview it goes a long way to explain both arguments on location of the kitchen. He states that the kitchen we have seen in video is not the kitchen she was found in. That makes sense if you look at the location tags on the videoes here:

the tag is “upper kitchen”. The way I interpret his comments are that she entered several different kitchen areas. I believe the one she ended up in last was in the LL
the reference made by the person who made the radio communication may have been referring to a general area on the side of the building where the docks and garbage or garage are located not necessarily that he was in the same room or area of the room where they were located. The sisters interview was difficult to understand at best. She was under stress trying to answer the best she could but that doesn’t mean it is evidence just the stress induced memories that can often be fractured at best. So, until we have sworn statements not media blurbs evidence rather than Theory we must follow the evidence not the emotions to best determine the facts of the case.

I've personally seen some "alternate facts".....at least enough to really question what we believed to be true a few days ago.

-We know for sure there's at least one other kitchen upstairs anywho, at the Pizza restaurant. That's not the one she was in either, but adds to the fact there were other kitchens.
-The hotel spokesman himself said that she was found in an area where an area for a new restaurant was being renovated. The "Food Court" is on the Lobby level. Wouldn't make sense to put it anywhere else.
-There are multiple accounts of the sister and mother saying that, so it's not a thing of stress.... but you have to listen AND look. These accounts were on video.

There's other evidence, but as I said before you have to look for it on your own because it's not allowed here.

If we discounted/questioned everything MSM / the people involved said that would leave us with absolutely nothing in this predicament, so I believe we're following the facts and adapting to new evidence as it's revealed. I got a little pushback when I originally made the map and said where the kitchen in the video was in the basement....people insisted it was on the L level. I really stand by everything we said about the placement of the kitchen where KJ was found.

I don't understand how him stating the kitchen we have seen in the video isn't the kitchen she was found in is explained away by tags? Wouldn't matter what its called in the case he's saying the actual footage we viewed is not in the place she was found.

All the footage collected was collected under the FOIA, they have the right to withhold things they think would interfere with proceedings...

For all of you voicing opinions regarding where the kitchen was located:
Do you still believe there was only one path to get to and from that freezer, and that anyone else in that area would have had to be spotted on surveillance? Or is it possible someone came to that area from another direction that did not have cameras?

Go to YouTube and search for this video. It explains what I'm talking about. The very back part of the lower level (basement) kitchen is filled with lots of junk and isn't being used. That's where the freezer is. The police officer said to come by the dock and the garbage as a general location and that's the closet area for the paramedics/ambulance to park and enter the building.

Mic Mecca
"Kenneka Jenkins mysterious room in back of kitchen: somebody go look "
985 views - 3 days ago - Duration: 14 minutes 1 second

Another falsely made video to MAKE and DISTRACT everyone to think that was the area.
That video provides no validation.

BBM

I would say that's not far off of the mark. I'd read that KJ

"graduated from the Community Christian Alternative Academy, a Chicago charter school, recently got a job at a nursing home and was out celebrating, her family told WGN-TV ". *

The Community Alternative Academy is located in "one of the Chicago's most poverty and crime ridden communities, often topping the list for murders, prostitution and drug dealing. CCA Academy provides high school drop outs a last chance opportunity to get their diploma and placement into a college or technical training program." **

Also, in the Heavy article, it is stated differently, about where KJ was left. This would make sense if she just hopped on an elevator and hit LL instead of L. In other articles I've thought she was left in the lobby

Jenkins told her mother they would be “going to the show and bowling” Friday. Her mother said she only learned about the hotel party when her friends called and said they couldn’t find Jenkins and were heading home with her car. Her friends said the three of them were going to leave the party when they realized Jenkins left her phone and car keys in the room, Martin told the newspaper. The friends told Martin that Jenkins stayed in the hotel hallway while her friends went to get her stuff, according to the newspaper. When they came back, they said Jenkins was gone, Martin said. **

* http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/kenneka-jenkins-martin-chicago-hotel-freezer-facebook-video/

** http://www.stmaryspr.org/story/community-christian-alternative-academy-cca

I've watched all of KJs FB Live videos to try and get an idea of what she was like. In most of the videos I saw, she was around 18, but seemed really immature for her age. IMO. She reminded me of someone closer to 15 or 16. She also seemed really hyper. The fact that she graduated from an alternative school doesn't surprise me, because she seems like she might have had trouble focusing. She was sweet with the babies that were crawling around in some of her videos. She definitely didn't strike me as a street-hardened ****, like some of those in the hotel video. It was really sad to watch her alone in such an impaired state at the hotel, after seeing her as a young and silly teenager.

For all of you voicing opinions regarding where the kitchen was located:
Do you still believe there was only one path to get to and from that freezer, and that anyone else in that area would have had to be spotted on surveillance? Or is it possible someone came to that area from another direction that did not have cameras?

Well there's the Emergency Exit doors and then the doors that open to the dock area. I think it's very possible a person was actually let IN. Meaning most of lose Exit doors are locked on the outside so the only way in would be someone letting them IN from the INSIDE.

IMO, I think people(S) knew that wasn't a working kitchen and knew where the working cameras are.

Well there's the Emergency Exit doors and then the doors that open to the dock area. I think it's very possible a person was actually let IN. Meaning most of lose Exit doors are locked on the outside so the only way in would be someone letting them IN from the INSIDE.

IMO, I think people(S) knew that wasn't a working kitchen and knew where the working cameras are.

It's possible KJ and her friends were familiar with the hotel, because she talked of having hotel parties in the past. And I still wonder about that parking ticket the mom found dated for the 6th. That was so weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892
Back