IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am new to this case, so maybe I've missed this, and if so please just ignore me. But here's my question: does anyone know if she had a landline? I'm asking because her phone was in the car, right? But yet it was said that she called into work sick? Assuming the video captured her first trip to the car that morning, how did she call in that day if the phone was in the car? That's why I'm asking if she had a landline, which a lot of people don't these days, especially younger people.

seems almost impossible for us to know from what's been reported whether or not she had a landline. But the timeline is not firm IMO so I agree, we have to make some assumptions if we want to make a theory fit. It would be good if a family member was able to help fill in some holes so we might share other ideas or suggestions. I imagine they have tried on every possibility in their minds. But maybe not...

I'm new to this case as well, so sorry if this has been asked before -
Was it established that it was Kierra who made the call to say that she wasn't coming to work?
Was it a spoken call? or was it a digital meassage?
Did the person who took the call know Kierra's voice and did they think it was her?

I wish the police would release if “she” (I say she loosely because we don’t know for sure that that was Kierra, correct? I’m still leaning towards baby daddy’s wife pretending to be kierra) was seen on the CCTV before “she” walked away. She had to of been if her phone and stuff was in the car. Who leaves their cell phone in the car all night? Not I. Now, I’m guilty of leaving everything else in the car.. lol but not my cell!

I wish the police would release if “she” (I say she loosely because we don’t know for sure that that was Kierra, correct? I’m still leaning towards baby daddy’s wife pretending to be kierra) was seen on the CCTV before “she” walked away. She had to of been if her phone and stuff was in the car. Who leaves their cell phone in the car all night? Not I. Now, I’m guilty of leaving everything else in the car.. lol but not my cell!

Yeah, I guess that's what I was getting at, too. If indeed that was the first time she was seen that morning, then how did she call into work if her phone was in the car, assuming she had no land line?

Yeah, I guess that's what I was getting at, too. If indeed that was the first time she was seen that morning, then how did she call into work if her phone was in the car, assuming she had no land line?

I don’t think it was her. I think whatever happened to her happened the night before. Is there a way out of her apartment from the back where someone wouldn’t be seen with a body?

The last person(s) to see Kierra is her Aunt and Friend. For a mysterious appointment?
And these two people have not publicly been identified or offered any information?
What was the big secret about that appointment?

And a boyfriend that she’s been with for 5 years? Which means Kierra was seeing him while she was still living at home so her mom must know who he is.
And he is missing too?
A lot of missing people around Kierra.....

Reward in Case of Missing Postal Worker Climbs to $25K

“Kierra Coles, who is three months pregnant, disappeared from her South Side Chicago home on Oct. 2, according to authorities. Police have not yet said if they believe foul play was involved, but her family said they have been unable to reach Coles or her boyfriend since they reported her missing 13 days ago. “

Who Is?

Who is Coles Married Boyfriend ?

Who is Coles Boyfriends Wife ?

Who is The Aunt? (She was last seen with Oct 2)

Who is The Friend? She was last seen with Oct 2)

Kierra Coles, Reported missing Oct 4.

Karen Phillips, Coles Mother

Dan Perkins, The Mother’s Boyfriend

Joseph Coles, Coles Father

The Postal Inspector: ‘We are doing all we can. There’s things that we can’t tell you right now, but we’re doing all we can.’

Coles was last seen on Oct. 2 near her South Side Chicago neighborhood with her Aunt and A Friend.

Cole’s mother, Karen Phillips, reported her missing Oct 4th, two days after not hearing from her and cellphone calls to her daughter went directly into voicemail.

Coles’ purse and cellphone were found inside her locked car.

Coles’ family said she has a boyfriend, who’s the father of her unborn child, but they have been unable to contact him since she went missing, WMAQ-TV reported.

Kierra Coles, Missing Chicago Pregnant Postal Worker, Vanishes | News One

Last edited:

“Her mother's boyfriend, Dan Perkins, told the news outlet that Coles must have seen something that caused her to cross the street. There have been rumors that Perkins was involved in her disappearance, but Phillips said she doesn't believe he had anything to do with it.”

That’s from the above article posted by MimosaMornings. Why do they think Perkins, the mother’s boyfriend was involved in Kiera’s disappearance? Now I’m confused.....

I think the reason many are not posting on this case is most of the new info is on SM. So we can't link to it or talk about it. It is sad that there is barely anything new in MSM since Oct
Has a missing page been set up for Kierra? Is that where the new info is?
I wish LE or MSM would update since there’s new info.

Last edited:
“Her mother's boyfriend, Dan Perkins, told the news outlet that Coles must have seen something that caused her to cross the street. There have been rumors that Perkins was involved in her disappearance, but Phillips said she doesn't believe he had anything to do with it.”

That’s from the above article posted by MimosaMornings. Why do they think Perkins, the mother’s boyfriend was involved in Kiera’s disappearance? Now I’m confused.....

Thank you Bella.

At least I know I am not the only one who read that article and thought WTH?

Why would they think her mom's boyfriend had something to do with this?

Had he forced himself on Kierra and possibly could be her unborn child's father?

This new article puts a much different look on why Kierra is missing and presumably has met with foul play.

Now it makes me wonder who the female was trying to pass themselves off as being Kierra in her uniform???

Imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77
Back