IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks @GraceG for the highly informative response! I would agree that in a Chicago Park, with a clothes and cell phone that this would obviously be human remains I just thought it interesting their word choice and it made me curious. Clearly the remains have been there for some time. Hoping for closure and possibly justice for whoever have lost their loved one :(

I am so torn on this.

On one hand, if it is Kierra then her family will get some closure and be able to properly lay her to rest. On the other hand, it means that this beautiful young woman never gets to be a mommy to her baby, which is so, so sad.

I hope that the answers come soon for her family's sake.

I’m sorry Chicago. We have to be better. You deserve better. Those of you that are just trying to live can’t get a break. Shame on this govt. there I said it. Shame shame shame. Where are you Kierra? We are looking for you. MOO

I’m sorry Chicago. We have to be better. You deserve better. Those of you that are just trying to live can’t get a break. Shame on this govt. there I said it. Shame shame shame. Where are you Kierra? We are looking for you. MOO
A good article from the Chicago Tribune about why gang-related violent crime is so bad in Chicago. Unfortunately, it often spills over to innocent people just waiting for a bus. Why is there so much shooting and killing in Chicago?

Family Holds Out Hope For Missing Pregnant Woman

The family of Kierra Coles, a U.S. Postal Service worker who went missing 10 months ago, is still holding out hope that she'll be found.

The pregnant 26-year-old was last seen on Oct. 2 in the Chatham community. Her father, Joseph Coles, was with Ben Yosef during the press conference and said he just wants police to find his daughter. He suggested they search the many abandoned buildings in the neighborhood.

"You'll be surprised of the things you'll find in there," Joseph Coles said.

Police said Coles' case isn't like the others and they're working leads that haven't turned up any arrests so far.
Community Wants Police To Do More To Solve Cases Of Murdered, Missing Black Women

Checking in at least once a week for you, Kierra and baby Coles. I've also tried to see if I can find anything on those remains which had been found in Big Marsh Park, but nothing so far, and certainly nothing linking them to Kierra.

Still holding out hope you will both be found safe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back