IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for sharing, AmandaReckonwith.

“Coles and her mother, [Karen] Phillips, spoke every day. During their last phone call on Oct. 1, 2018, ‘everything seemed fine,’ her distraught mom said.

‘She didn't seem like she was upset or nothing,’ Phillips told ABC News on Tuesday. ‘She was just asking what's the best milk to get.’

‘She was already excited about becoming a mother,’ Phillips said. ‘That's all my child ever wanted, to be a mom and accomplish all the things she set to accomplish -- to have a nice paying job which she had, to get a new car which she bought, to move into her own apartment which she did, and to become a mother which she was about to.’” (BBM)
Best milk for the baby, I’m sure. Heartbreaking.

From the above link "Police stated they had "a pretty good idea of what transpired" and that they believed Coles met with foul play. They have multiple persons of interest in her case. It remains unsolved."

Multiple POIs? What are yalls thoughts- any chance LE will at some point name these multiple POIs??? Or give us any more info about "what transpired"?

From the above link "Police stated they had "a pretty good idea of what transpired" and that they believed Coles met with foul play. They have multiple persons of interest in her case. It remains unsolved."

Multiple POIs? What are yalls thoughts- any chance LE will at some point name these multiple POIs??? Or give us any more info about "what transpired"?

SBM: Yep, I think LE is working Kierra's case and I'd buy the theory that more than one person is involved, yep yep...

Me too. MOO

I'd believe it, too, especially if the "multiple persons of interest" turned out to be the boyfriend and his wife.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps
Back