IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why does it appear that way? What's your source for the information?
There has been NO information that the USPS has information they are withholding. Yes, I agree that the family has their suspicions, as do many of us that know people that worked with both she and her boyfriend, but it's too early and improper to speculate as no one has been named as POI. We can only hope she is found and justice is done.

Still thinking of Kierra and just really hoping LE is able to stay on this case and make arrests. The family needs some type of closure. Whoever did this to a young pregnant woman is beyond cruel and heartless and needs to be found before there is another victim. MOO

This is just heartbreaking that she has not been found. Her poor family, a daughter missing as well as a precious grandchild was on the way when Kierra went missing. I just can't believe they haven't found her yet.

I can’t help but think of her and her baby every time I hear about Chicago. I was hopeful when I decided to check websluthes and saw her thread had recent activity. I’m happy others think of her. I have confidence in karma (it’s all I can believe in nowadays) that her tormentor(s) will be found as will she and her baby.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back