IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
kierra-coles-1-1.png

"Another year," Phillips said. "Every year I hope I don't have to come stand up here and announce my child is still not home yet. Today's a really difficult day. As the years go on, it gets harder and harder."

"Definitely with the police not doing what they supposed to do, to me it makes it even harder, but I just thank everybody that continues to pray with the family.

SEP 24, 2023
The family of missing postal worker Kierra Coles says on what would have been her 31st birthday, the greatest gift they could get is information about her case.

They joined community activists in offering prayers at a birthday party for Coles, who was born Sept. 24, 1992.

[...]

Chicago Police questioned one man seen in surveillance videos, but no one has been arrested.

Coles' mother said she rarely calls to check in with detectives about the case, because it is too heartbreaking to hear them tell her there are no updates.

"She was so happy," Phillips told ABC News. "We just couldn't wait for her to experience the love between a mother and a child."

But five years later, there's still no sign of Kierra Coles, and her mother is pushing for answers.

"We're really not OK," Phillips said.
PHOTO: Kierra Coles in an undated photo.

"It's not like I found my daughter, I buried her, and we know where she is," she said. "I don't know if she's dead or alive, being harmed. ... We have to live through this every day

I can't believe that it's been 5 years already since Kierra went missing. Time really goes fast sometimes. Hopefully there will be answers soon.

"She was so happy," Phillips told ABC News. "We just couldn't wait for her to experience the love between a mother and a child."

But five years later, there's still no sign of Kierra Coles, and her mother is pushing for answers.

"We're really not OK," Phillips said.
PHOTO: Kierra Coles in an undated photo.

"It's not like I found my daughter, I buried her, and we know where she is," she said. "I don't know if she's dead or alive, being harmed. ... We have to live through this every day
What a beautiful, intelligent young woman who had so much going right for her and a new baby on the way. It breaks my heart to see that she is still missing and that nobody has been charged in her disappearance/death.

Prayers to the family, I can't imagine the pain they feel as each long year passes by without answers. So very sorry.

I hope a detective is checking on this case everyday or week. There must be a huge stack of unsolved cases of missing young women in Chicago. I hope the police force hasn’t had budget cuts that are preventing or slowing down cases being solved.

I hope a detective is checking on this case everyday or week. There must be a huge stack of unsolved cases of missing young women in Chicago. I hope the police force hasn’t had budget cuts that are preventing or slowing down cases being solved.
I think about this woman pretty often; I suspect that the police know she is dead, and who is responsible for it-but can’t find the evidence to arrest anyone. How terrible for her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back