Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is a stretch. But I am trying hard to understand why the 2 yr old was left there, with very little 2 way communication possible. It is so curious to me.

Me too. When I think about it, there has to be a connection more than just a friend's recommendation. A "familial" connection makes sense to me.

I'm sad for the baby and how little he seemed to matter when he was alive and how much he seems to suddenly matter now that he is missing.

Sheesh!

State Senator Dave Syverson (R) says, “It's not uncommon that cases can run 3-6 months, sometimes longer, before the crime lab can get to them.”

He explains,”It’s hard to tell a family who’s lost a loved one to violent crime that (police) have to wait for the crime lab to react.”

But this is a little boy who needs to be located! Is LE looking for him or just sitting on their hands waiting for the "lab result" to be back in! The should be actively looking! Searching! Questioning! This little one needs to be found!

Does anyone remember the "old days" when there was no DNA? Investigations actually had to be done and evidence found that didn't include DNA. I can't believe there isn't SOMETHING more that can be done while they are waiting. For all we know, the Garfield baby may not be Kyrian! (though sadly, I think it's very likely he is)

Sheesh!

But this is a little boy who needs to be located! Is LE looking for him or just sitting on their hands waiting for the "lab result" to be back in! The should be actively looking! Searching! Questioning! This little one needs to be found!

Does anyone remember the "old days" when there was no DNA? Investigations actually had to be done and evidence found that didn't include DNA. I can't believe there isn't SOMETHING more that can be done while they are waiting. For all we know, the Garfield baby may not be Kyrian! (though sadly, I think it's very likely he is)

I agree but it also makes me think they may have more reasons to believe Kyrian is the Garfield baby and are just waiting for (legal) confirmation. I truly hope I'm wrong :tears:

I agree but it also makes me think they may have more reasons to believe Kyrian is the Garfield baby and are just waiting for (legal) confirmation. I truly hope I'm wrong :tears:

I'm sure you're right. I think it's just my frustration creeping to the surface.

But here is what I don't understand. IF they thought Ky was the Garfield victim, why would KH be released already from custody? [ If rumors are correct]

But here is what I don't understand. IF they thought Ky was the Garfield victim, why would KH be released already from custody? [ If rumors are correct]

Because there's obviously no evidence that he did anything to Kyrian. It's his word against the mother's.

Can't hold him without DNA confirmation?

Because there's obviously no evidence that he did anything to Kyrian. It's his word against the mother's.

But if you are caring for a child and then you say 'some couple', unknown to you, just came by and took him---is that believable?

I think she probably carries a lot of guilt too because of the circumstances of his disappearance. she prob feels really bad.

Maybe she's not searching because she's just broken inside? She's lost hope? Can't really function right now?

I can't know what it's like to have a missing kid. I'd like to think I know exactly what I'd do but I'm not entirely confident on how well I'd hold up if I were actually living that nightmare. My heart goes out to these parents. Too much of the time they're darned if they do and darned if they don't, all the while they're screaming inside and just want their kid to be found, and be safe.

moo.

Maybe he really did just give Kyrian to some random couple. Maybe the man who collected Kyrian was Kyrian's real dad :dunno: That's the only chance that Kyrian is still okay, IMO - the random couple actually wanted Kyrian to raise as their own.

Or maybe the the random couple were the murderers :( I didn't think Kamel really existed at first, but he did. So maybe random couple do too. :dunno:

But if you are caring for a child and then you say 'some couple', unknown to you, just came by and took him---is that believable?

I didn't believe that a mother would randomly leave her toddler at a dodgy man's house and then not visit him or check he was okay. I think that these people have a different standard of child care than we do.

Nope. Lol not even in the least bit. At least I don't think so. I don't understand at all what's going on in this case. Seems weird to me le isn't pushing more. Makes me think they've got a good idea of what's taken place. And that it doesn't involve a strang couple or itd be more ergent to find him.

The only think I can think of is if he sold the child to some sick twist pedophile couple. But even that seems unlikely even tho it has happen.

If Kamel is out, LE obviously don't have enough evidence to hold him. If the lagoon baby turns out to be Kyrian, LE still have to prove who put him there. I wonder if Kamel's house has been searched and analysed. If the DNA does show that little Kyrian is the lagoon baby, maybe that could give LE probable cause to raid Kamel's house? If anything happened to Kyrian in that house, there could still be evidence... Blood spatters or whatever :(

Please God, don't let this case go cold. :(

ASFAIR his little jail stint wasn't related to Kyrian.

I hate to admit this about Rockford, but I could easily see a child being dropped off like the story goes. I'm having a hard time explaining it. I have friends that left for college, only to return & complain all day about the violence. They never try to do any thing about it & then allow their kids to run around free like we did 30 years ago. Only 30 years ago,it was a thriving &safe city. I was relocated to CR,Iowa for a year. CR has a HUGE meth problem, that seems to rarely make national news.

I mention all of this, because I'm starting to wonder if he was ever dropped off. Rockfordians would believe that story. ��
Maybe Ky actually went along to CR & something happened there.

Have we been told yet who the father of Kyrian is?

It would make sense, and a lot of things would fall into place, if KH was actually the bio-father, as some have speculated. It would make more sense why the boy was left with him. And why Mom did not pick him up for a little while. And perhaps why there was tension in the home between KH and his live in girlfriend over the situation.

If you go here http://www.cookcountyclerkofcourt.org/?section=CASEINFOPage&CASEINFOPage=2400 , you can search case records of civil, criminal and domestic/CHILD support.

I don't know that "Rockfordians would believe that story" - actually, the small group that seems interested in this case locally, no one believes this (quite the opposite actually). There were a few stories regarding mom & moving - she was either moving from one place in IA to another in IA, or IA to Chicago - why would you drive your child all the way to Rockford? While I agree that Rockford's crime rate is high, seldom is the crime related to small children going missing after their parent drops them off with random people. There are drugs, guns, gangs, and robberies just like any other large city.

I hate to admit this about Rockford, but I could easily see a child being dropped off like the story goes. I'm having a hard time explaining it. I have friends that left for college, only to return & complain all day about the violence. They never try to do any thing about it & then allow their kids to run around free like we did 30 years ago. Only 30 years ago,it was a thriving &safe city. I was relocated to CR,Iowa for a year. CR has a HUGE meth problem, that seems to rarely make national news.

I mention all of this, because I'm starting to wonder if he was ever dropped off. Rockfordians would believe that story. ��
Maybe Ky actually went along to CR & something happened there.

There is so much that is mysterious, even confounding, about this disappearance. As far as I can tell, LE hasn't mentioned the mystery couple even once. That, and the fact that there have been no descriptions of people or vehicles released makes it pretty apparent that LE didn't believe the couple exists from the start. I would think when LE initially interviewed KH, they would have requested a voluntary search of his home. If they failed to get consent, how hard would it have been to get a search warrant in the case of a missing child for the location where the baby was last known to be? Was there any of his clothes or toys left behind? Was there any evidence that Kyrian had ever been at KH's home? Then there's the BFF. Is she backing the mom's version of events or supporting KH? It looks like LE believes Kyrian is deceased, and the DNA results will confirm their theory of the disappearance. All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member