Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE have never mentioned KH or his girlfriend and daughter, either. You would think they would be asking people when they last saw any of them with Kyrian, or if they'd seen them acting suspiciously around the time of Kyrian's disappearance... But nothing.

LE have never mentioned KH or his girlfriend and daughter, either. You would think they would be asking people when they last saw any of them with Kyrian, or if they'd seen them acting suspiciously around the time of Kyrian's disappearance... But nothing.

But didn't LE help during the search that one day? Why would LE help give out posters and alllow the searchers to go to the street KH lived on if they did not believe the moms story?

But didn't LE help during the search that one day? Why would LE help give out posters and alllow the searchers to go to the street KH lived on if they did not believe the moms story?
It's good PR? (Just speculating)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It's good PR? (Just speculating)

Why would they stop them? If they had done nothing it would have looked suspicious, like they know more than they're telling. Which might be the case.

I just made myself nauseated with this idea that just now popped into my head. But, it still makes no sense. Selling internal organs? Woud you dismember a child to do that?

I just made myself nauseated with this idea that just now popped into my head. But, it still makes no sense. Selling internal organs? Woud you dismember a child to do that?

You wouldn't have to, I don't think. Where would one sell them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if the dismemberment was done to conceal the body until it was disposed of?

I wonder if the dismemberment was done to conceal the body until it was disposed of?

Like, maybe to fit it in a small freezer? Good thinking.

didn't I read upthread that Kyrian is one of 9 being tested/considered as possibles for the dismembered baby? Who they heck are the other 8? Awful that there are 9 candidates at all, let alone that those are just the reported ones...

Like, maybe to fit it in a small freezer? Good thinking.
Maybe. I was just thinking that, if this is kyrian, he disappeared from an apartment that had two adults, 2 other toddlers, and I believe one young child and one teen living in it. That's a lot of people, and not a lot of space. :(

Eta..even if it's a 3 bedroom, that's still a lot of people and all their stuff in one apartment.

I don't know what to think about this case. But if KH is guilty of doing something, he sure lucked out. Because the mother of the missing child did very little to keep track of him or to follow up on things. JMO

:seeya: I'm going to open a thread in the Parking Lot (members only area) where you can discuss the FB posts. Give me a few minutes, and I'll move some of your posts to the new thread, then come back and post the link in this thread.

:seeya: I'm going to open a thread in the Parking Lot (members only area) where you can discuss the FB posts. Give me a few minutes, and I'll move some of your posts to the new thread, then come back and post the link in this thread.

:great:

Bless you Bessie :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member