Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure LE is putting their case together. We all know what it's like to go through long periods of silence and the bam! Someone is arrested and all the details come out.

I guess you're right. I tend to get really impatient - reading that rambling on Facebook just made me crazy and more impatient. 😖

Do we know if Danielle and kamal's home was ever searched - like Crime scene searched?

I don't think anyone picked up ky. I also believe that lanisha's roomie/kamal's daughter paints a good pic of lanisha. Sounds like lanisha doesn't do much for herself and wasn't cut out for motherhood. But I don't think she killed or had her child killed. I think something happened at kamal's house and Danielle may know that something happened but not what exactly.

I get impatient too. From what I understand it was searched because the child was reported missing from there. Remember Lanisha found out Kyrian was missing when Rockford PD called her. I think that she is just naive and was too trusting. Something had to have happened in that house.

I get impatient too. From what I understand it was searched because the child was reported missing from there. Remember Lanisha found out Kyrian was missing when Rockford PD called her. I think that she is just naive and was too trusting. Something had to have happened in that house.

Seems like reporters would have pics of the house being searched. Is there a pic of the house anywhere?

:seeya: I'm going to open a thread in the Parking Lot (members only area) where you can discuss the FB posts. Give me a few minutes, and I'll move some of your posts to the new thread, then come back and post the link in this thread.
Oh bless you Bessie. I have been skirting dangerous ground for days now.
MUWAH!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm getting a headache just trying to interpret some of what's being said on the FB page, big shame some of the main players have quit the group though, just as they were saying too much....

Have we any idea how long it will be until a DNA match comes back from the Garfield baby?

Every day that goes by I am more certain that the lagoon baby is Kyrian.

And if Kyrian *is* the lagoon baby, surely there will be enough evidence to prosecute whoever put him there. Cell phone pings, CCTV, phone records... There must be something that will give probable cause to search kh's home as a crime scene...

Idk, LE must be keeping so quiet about this for a reason. They haven't mentioned KH at all. But if they removed the other kids from the home then they are taking things seriously and doing stuff that they're not releasing to the media. They said that they did not think Kyrian's disappearance was an abduction. they had done hundreds of hours of interviews already by the time of the one press conference they did. And judging from what those involved have said on Facebook, they're not too bright and will have already given too much away and implicated themselves.

I'm afraid you're right. It's not like anyone is trying to find little Ky :tantrum:

That's the truth! Family isn't looking, LE isn't saying anything. Sadly, I agree that LE think Kyrian is our little lagoon baby.

I see that a couple of people stirred the pot a bit on the WIFR news FB page. They have a feature called "The Pulse" where they solicit story ideas from the public. The posters gave a link to the Justice for Kyrian FB page and suggested a reporter take a look. I sure would like to see a reporter dig into this story.

https://www.facebook.com/23WIFR/?fref=nf

:seeya: I'm going to open a thread in the Parking Lot (members only area) where you can discuss the FB posts. Give me a few minutes, and I'll move some of your posts to the new thread, then come back and post the link in this thread.

I can't work out how to find the Parking Lot!
I'm using Tapatalk on an iPad.
Can anyone give me advice please?
TIA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raymonde, that a good point about the CCTV.

You can be sure that you are in a not so nice area of the city if you look up and see more than one flashing blue light of a POD (Police Observation Device). I cannot imagine that there aren't several within view of the lagoon. However, they are remote controlled in order to track crime in real time, and the theory is that no one really gives a hoot about Garfield Park and the cameras trained there are not monitored as diligently as they should be. I can say that their presence has had little to no effect in the crime rate in GP.

All that said, it would be golden if a POD was trained on the right spot when Garfield Doe was deposited in the lagoon.

perfectingpink- thank you!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members