Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if any of you followed Levon's thread but his death may have done some good if lawmakers can get this law passed. Basically, it's charging parents with failure to promptly notify LE when a child is missing, so that days, weeks, months cannot go by. I wish it would be nationwide since this seems to be an epidemic right now.

http://cnycentral.com/news/local/on...-to-delay-reporting-a-missing-child?id=978542

ETA Sorry if it seems OT but every time I see a case where a child has been missing an undetermined amount of time, I think of Levon's Law and how parents are responsible for the children. You have to know where your child is. It's the law or it should be !

ok but why didnt he report him missing whenever that other person supposedly picked him up?

He (best friends father that was watching Kyrian) thought that who ever picked up Kyrian was supposed to be picking up Kyrian and they must of been sent to pick up Kyrian by Lanisha Knox (Kyrian's mother) and he likely didn't realize that who ever picked up Kyrian wasn't supposed to pick up Kyrian until mom sent a text message to his girlfriend (because his phone was broken) saying 'this is Lanisha, I'm calling to talk to Kyrian' this is when the girlfriend replied back saying 'Wait, what? I'm confused.' (obviously because Kyrian wasn't there)

Lanisha said she (best friends fathers girlfriend) never let on that my kid was gone,

I figure this is when he contacted LE to reported Kyrian missing and was likely arrested at this time (or a short time later) on an outstanding warrant.

Rockford LE then contacted Lanisha to tell her that Kyrian was missing.

Link to text article with text message: http://www.wrex.com/story/30082850/...d-possible-connection-to-heinous-chicago-case

JMO

Okay, so the people looking after Kyrain must have knew of the people who came to collect him. And Kyrain must have been okay with them?

2 strangers cannot have knocked on the door just by chance and said they were there to pick him up. It had to be someone who knew he was there. Knew his name etc...

Well since LE has yet to give a description of these two people in hopes that someone has seen them, I'm beginning to think they don't exist.

Also from the article linked above

Kyrian's mother said she left her son with her best friend's family in Rockford on Aug. 18, and the family agreed to watch him for two weeks while she started a new job. Knox has not seen Kyrian since she dropped him off.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ly-Tied-to-Chicago-Lagoon-Case-328844561.html

There are so many descrepencies in almost every article. And they all start with Mom says...it is either bad reporting or someone being untruthful.

Well since LE has yet to give a description of these two people in hopes that someone has seen them, I'm beginning to think they don't exist.

I don't think the mystery couple exists. I think someone made them up, just not real sure of who yet.

Okay, so the people looking after Kyrian must have knew of the people who came to collect him. And Kyrain must have been okay with them?

2 strangers cannot have knocked on the door just by chance and said they were there to pick him up. It had to be someone who knew he was there. Knew his name etc...

You would certainly think that he and maybe she (people watching Kyrian) would know who picked up Kyrian, but maybe not. The people might have just presented themselves as people that were sent to pick up Kyrian by Lanisha and obviously were not questioned about that.

I think you are correct that who ever picked up Kyrian (if they exist) had to know Kyrian's name and who Lanisha was. They also had to know where Kyrian was staying. You don't just stop at a house and say your there to pick up someones kid for them without knowing some details. Either that or these people were fed information about Kyrian from someone within the house in Rockford where Kyrian was staying.

My theory is that no one picked up Kyrian and something happened to Kyrian while he was staying there.

The girlfriend of the man that was watching Kyrain was hopefully questioned to find out if she was actually there at the house when Kyrian was picked up or was just told that Kyrian was picked up by these mysterious people by her boyfriend. She would be the key to finding out if Kyrian actually left the house with these people or not.

The girlfriend being so dumbfound when Lanisha texted her wanting to talk with Kyrian suggest that she had no idea Kyrian was supposed to still be there or that she knew harm might have come to Kyrian while staying at the house. It will be interesting to see if she is involved in the disappearance of Kyrian or was told a story about Kyrian being picked up by her boyfriend.

JMO

If these two people exist and they picked up Kyrian alleging they were doing it for Kyrian's mom, but his mom knew nothing about it... that would be an abduction. But LE said this was not an abduction so...it didn't happen IMO.

You would certainly think that he and maybe she (people watching Kyrian) would know who picked up Kyrian, but maybe not. The people might have just presented themselves as people that were sent to pick up Kyrian by Lanisha and obviously were not questioned about that.

I think you are correct that who ever picked up Kyrian (if they exist) had to know Kyrian's name and who Lanisha was. They also had to know where Kyrian was staying. You don't just stop at a house and say your there to pick up someones kid for them without knowing some details. Either that or these people were fed information about Kyrian from someone within the house in Rockford where Kyrian was staying.

My theory is that no one picked up Kyrian and something happened to Kyrian while he was staying there.

The girlfriend of the man that was watching Kyrain was hopefully questioned to find out if she was actually there at the house when Kyrian was picked up or was just told that Kyrian was picked up by these mysterious people by her boyfriend. She would be the key to finding out if Kyrian actually left the house with these people or not.

The girlfriend being so dumbfound when Lanisha texted her wanting to talk with Kyrian suggest that she had no idea Kyrian was supposed to still be there or that she knew harm might have come to Kyrian while staying at the house. It will be interesting to see if she is involved in the disappearance of Kyrian or was told a story about Kyrian being picked up by her boyfriend.

JMO

I agree that this is a possibility. It also makes more sense as to who called police. If a man had an outstanding warrant, would he be calling the police? Nope!

I haven't seen any updates or pleas to find Kyrian today. Wonder what is going on...

I wish the media had known this man's name in the beginning. Were searches done at his home? Does he have a set of weights matching the one in the lagoon?

Has this been posted?

Knox said she made repeated attempts in early September to go to Rockford to pick Kyrian up, but the family who was watching him always made an excuse about why it wasn't good timing.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...cago-Lagoon-Case-328844561.html#ixzz3mhF9c8Ws
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

Because some other people's timing can keep you away from your child if you want to be with them..............

I agree that this is a possibility. It also makes more sense as to who called police. If a man had an outstanding warrant, would he be calling the police? Nope!

It is possible that he didn't know about a warrant for his arrest, if there was one.

There are many arrest warrants that are issued and the person has no idea they have a warrant for their arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member