Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I saw in MSM that people were going by bus and handing out flyers every Saturday - not just once.
I would love to believe that, but all I can find is the first botched search where family arrived after 5 and volunteers left, and the second one where they hired the school bus. I would be thrilled to hear of more, and if I lived there I would help. I'm not casting suspicion over family in his disappearance, just in the amount of work they are doing to get him back.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

:bump: We're not going to forget about you Kyrian!!! It's so quite, it's maddening! :tantrum:

I see on the thread for the Chicago 'lagoon baby' that King Walker has been ruled out, as not a match by DNA.

Presumably the DNA results are now available!

Sorry I don't know how to share the link for the thread, but it's entitled IL Chicago- Body parts of 2-3yr old AA child, Garfield Park, 1st Sept 2015.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm happy for Kings family. I do wish we'd hear something on Kyrian though.

It's so frustrating that there's no update on this baby. Almost seems as if his own family can't be bothered. I don't know. I'm just mad for this child.

It's sad...I am in Rockford and there is virtually nothing about this baby anywhere besides Facebook. There were a couple tidbits on the news within the past couple weeks, but really nothing since, and although I don't live anywhere near the neighborhood they originated their "search", I have seen no flyers (other than what I've put up) anywhere.

I wonder where the mom and grandma are now?? Are they still in Chicago staying with friends or relatives??

Is Rockford Police and the family searching, caring??? Where are Kyrian's DNA results??!?

I'm not following along on Facebook, but would like an update in MSM!

Kyrian I went to bed thinking of you, and wondering why your family isn't searching and reaching out for you.

The FBI laboratory in Virginia notified detectives Tuesday that DNA from the remains did not match King Walker’s mother, Ariana Walker, according to a release from the Gary Police Department.
Investigators believe the remains are those of an African-American boy, but officials cautioned that the body could be of a "mixed-race heritage" child and possibly a girl. The toddler was most likely about 2 years old, investigators have said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...d-in-garfield-park-lagoon-20151014-story.html

Huh? Possibly a girl? I thought they had DNA? What's going on??

My guess is that LE knows and just hasn't released the gender to the media and public yet. If they are able to rule King out definitively, they have to know whether the baby is a boy or girl, right?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It's sad...I am in Rockford and there is virtually nothing about this baby anywhere besides Facebook. There were a couple tidbits on the news within the past couple weeks, but really nothing since, and although I don't live anywhere near the neighborhood they originated their "search", I have seen no flyers (other than what I've put up) anywhere.
I'm about an hour north and I also haven't heard nothing. I blamed it on being an hour away but really that's not far if he was kidnapped. And Milwaukee is close by also. He could be anywhere.
I was following a news page for Rockford but they suggested that this is all a hoax for the family to get money so I unliked the page. The baby is missing hoax or not. Period. But is this what people are saying in Rockford? Could that have an effect on why there is no news?

:bump: Up you go sweet Kyrian. We're still here for you......waiting.

I've been holding out hope he might still be alive. I've also thought that most likely the guy who last seen him could of hurt him and obviously is trying to cover it all up. So I've been being patient waiting on the DNA from lagoon baby.
But I remember a few years back a mother in IN sold her child to a pedophile. Then I think it was last year a baby really was kidnapped from his parents in Beloit. So idk guess maybe its kinda far off but not impossible. I can and will put up flyers around Milwaukee next time I'm in that area. You never know.

King's DNA comparison with the lagoon baby Doe came back, and it was not him. Hopefully Kyrian's results will be back soon.

I put fliers up at two of the "better" west side grocery stores yesterday - there was not a flyer at either of the stores I visited. I put several up each location. I also asked the store manager (at one of the stores, as the other manager was not available) to distribute the stack I left - he stated he would and would also put a few in the employee break room.

I put fliers up at two of the "better" west side grocery stores

There's actually a decent grocery store on the west side of the river?! I haven't seen a flyer anywhere, and I'm on the sw side of Rockford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member